March Applicants

Old May 24th 2007, 8:44 pm
Just Joined

Xena is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: March Applicants

I was beginning to lose the will to live but, finally, we have an acknowledgement I thought I was a patient person until this application saga started ....

Janet I will PM you just in case
Old May 24th 2007, 8:57 pm
Just Joined

Xena is an unknown quantity at this point

Hmm, have just read the email properly (duh) it is not an "acknowledgement" as such but a confirmation of receipt of our application with an acknowledgement to follow in 3 weeks apparently - see quote from email:

"This application is currently undergoing validity checking and an acknowledgement letter with your client reference number and receipt will be emailed to you in approximately three weeks.

This delay in acknowledging your application will not impact on the time taken for your application to be allocated a case officer if you have lodged a valid application. Case officer allocation and expected date of finalisation will be in line with our current processing times and service standards available on our website"

He ho, we wait some more ...
Old May 24th 2007, 10:13 pm
Forum Regular

Dawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant future

we just got that same email too
Old May 24th 2007, 10:42 pm
Loving it in SA

Katsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dawn&Andy
we just got that same email too
Well i just got back from my GP had to go have another chest x-ray at local hospital, the films should be at my GP in bout 10-14 days.

Also GP has made me an appointment to go see cardiologist, but that wnt come through for about 8 weeks he said, the GP had to check my BP 3 times first and second time it was 160 over summat that i cnt remember then on the 3rd one it was 133 which was alot better.

So looks like we gotta putt things on hold for a wee while, until i have seen cardiologist and see what he says.

My GP reckons it to do with my weight i gotta change my lifestyle diet etc etc.

Just feel so fed up and hope that it is nothing too major.
Old May 24th 2007, 10:52 pm
Forum Regular

christina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nice

Originally Posted by Katsmajics other half !!!
Well i just got back from my GP had to go have another chest x-ray at local hospital, the films should be at my GP in bout 10-14 days.

Also GP has made me an appointment to go see cardiologist, but that wnt come through for about 8 weeks he said, the GP had to check my BP 3 times first and second time it was 160 over summat that i cnt remember then on the 3rd one it was 133 which was alot better.

So looks like we gotta putt things on hold for a wee while, until i have seen cardiologist and see what he says.

My GP reckons it to do with my weight i gotta change my lifestyle diet etc etc.

Just feel so fed up and hope that it is nothing too major.
Oh mate, try and not worry, you wait, one day your'll be sitting on a beach in Oz thinking back on what it took to get you there, you see.
Christina x
Old May 24th 2007, 11:18 pm
Loving it in SA

Katsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by christina225
Oh mate, try and not worry, you wait, one day your'll be sitting on a beach in Oz thinking back on what it took to get you there, you see.
Christina x

I know what your saying in a way i am so glad we had our meds TBH else we would probably have never known.
Old May 25th 2007, 1:49 am
Forum Regular

andreak has a brilliant futureandreak has a brilliant futureandreak has a brilliant futureandreak has a brilliant futureandreak has a brilliant futureandreak has a brilliant future

Hi all

Just checked on-line banking credit card statement, and visa application fee was taken out on 23rd May, how exicting is that, at least I know they have the paperwork and have tapped in my little credit card number. Yipee, on't usually sound so happy that a large amount of hard earned money has been taken, but this time its great. Hopefully we'll hear something soon.
Andrea x
Old May 25th 2007, 3:34 am
BE Enthusiast

TheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of light

We have our acknowledgement at long last - colour us up Janet!!!

Just popped back into hubby’s email and there was a message in the ‘spam’ bin from our agent (unsure WHY it was in the spam bin??) saying we can expect a file reference to be issued in the next 3-4 weeks – is this the same as a Case Officer allocation??

What a great birthday pressie !!
Old May 25th 2007, 3:46 am
Forum Regular

beetleman will become famous soon enough

We got our acknowledgement...
At least we know our paperwork is where it is meant to be....was begining to think it had got eaten by cane toads!!
Old May 25th 2007, 3:56 am
Forum Regular

ChubbyChubbs is just really niceChubbyChubbs is just really niceChubbyChubbs is just really niceChubbyChubbs is just really niceChubbyChubbs is just really niceChubbyChubbs is just really niceChubbyChubbs is just really niceChubbyChubbs is just really niceChubbyChubbs is just really nice

congratulations to everyone for acknowledgements today
Old May 25th 2007, 4:29 am
Forum Regular

melaniemc has a spectacular aura aboutmelaniemc has a spectacular aura aboutmelaniemc has a spectacular aura about

They've been busy at aspc today...

We've got our pre acknowledgement today as well..... 3 weeks til acknowledgement!!!!!! At least we all know what to expect now...

CONGRATULATIONS TO EVERYONE THAT HAS RECEIVED THE SAME

Melanie
x
Old May 25th 2007, 6:05 am
Forum Regular

banoff has a brilliant futurebanoff has a brilliant futurebanoff has a brilliant futurebanoff has a brilliant futurebanoff has a brilliant futurebanoff has a brilliant futurebanoff has a brilliant future

Congratulations to everone who have received good news today. The rest of us will just have to wait for the new week to start and hopefully it will be our turn.

Jan
Old May 25th 2007, 8:16 am
BE Forum Addict

s-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond repute

OMG, havent they been busy today in Adelaide!!

Well done to everyone who got news, to those who havent yet , but good news will come next week to a few lucky ones! Take care everyone.

S-j xxxx

The Colebecks, well done and happy birthday! xxx
Old May 25th 2007, 8:26 am
Forum Regular

Amajon has a brilliant futureAmajon has a brilliant futureAmajon has a brilliant futureAmajon has a brilliant futureAmajon has a brilliant futureAmajon has a brilliant futureAmajon has a brilliant future

Hi everyone
Congratulations to all on getting your acknowledgements. We are back on to the roller coaster of the visa process! John rang our gp surgery today to ask should he go and pick the letter up about his epilepsy to take to the other surgery where we had our meds done.The gp was stood next to the receptionist (apparently) and he refused to do it because he hadn't had an official request from a medical person. SOOOOO I rang the practice manager and to cut a long story short we have to get the dr who did our medicals to write to the practice manager requesting the info and she will get the letter done, I even said we are willing to pay and the horrible gp is away next week so if any money does change hands it won't be in his pocket GOOD !
Hopefully that will do it, failing that we have to get back to the practice manager. Ohhhhh for a straight forward life (soooon)
Amanda
Old May 25th 2007, 8:31 am
Forum Regular

LiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really nice

Updated the spreadsheet. We now have a new column for the preacknowledgement stage and a nice bright pink colour to cheer me up!!!

Big congrats to everyone who has heard today.

Hope the med issues that a few of you have had are sorted soon. Before I started this I'd underestimated how much of a rollercoaster it is. We all need to hold on tight!

TTFN, Janet XXX

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.