March Applicants

Old Aug 13th 2007, 8:09 pm
Forum Regular

loubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really nice
Default Re: March Applicants

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL WHO HAVE HAD NEWS OVER THE PAST FEW DAYS!.......LOUX
Old Aug 13th 2007, 9:46 pm
The Harlows

nadineopotiki is a jewel in the roughnadineopotiki is a jewel in the roughnadineopotiki is a jewel in the roughnadineopotiki is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Nozzys
Another day closer to our prefered departure date and still no news on visa off to bordeaux next wednsday, so we are in a real pickle here, have told kids they might have to go back to school after telling school they had left, that went down like titanic as if we dont get visa this week it will put us back about a month because off dog's blood tests we are taking a chance and having them done thursday just incase we get the ok by friday if not we have to do them againg when get back off hols more expence

Heres hoping
Steve
Oh Dear

I have me fingers and toes crossed for you steve, I have never in all my life been in such a state of limbo I cant settle to anything all I do is look for emails. I hope you have some good news soon, when are you planning to fly out............................

kindest regards,

Nads
Old Aug 13th 2007, 10:00 pm
Forum Regular

Nozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to all

Originally Posted by nadineopotiki
Oh Dear

I have me fingers and toes crossed for you steve, I have never in all my life been in such a state of limbo I cant settle to anything all I do is look for emails. I hope you have some good news soon, when are you planning to fly out............................

kindest regards,

Nads
Hi Nads,
Thanks for the thought,we were planning on 14th sept as we have been waiting ages, our agent intially thought we would have visas before kids broke off school!
Its the dog thats the awkward bit as he has o have his bloods done 28 days before he flies, so taking him e to vet thursday and praying as it isnt cheap to do!!

Steve
Old Aug 13th 2007, 10:34 pm
Forum Regular

J-J-F-C will become famous soon enough

Well done and congratulations to all with good news over past few days. You must all be pleased and relieved!!!!!

Nads you are so right about this state of limbo! It ruins every day and every day the anticipation is there, only to be met with NOTHING but more doom, gloom and frustration:curse:. Emailed ASPC a week ago and you,ve guessed it NO reply. Have got a few days off and should be enjoying it but am really p*****d off instead...

Steve empathise with your situation you must be equally frustrated! What a difference a bit of news would make, surely not much longer... its doing our heads in!!!!

And I'm not sorry about the rant SO NAH!!!!!!!!!

jjfc
Old Aug 13th 2007, 11:33 pm
Just Joined

Xena is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by welshviking
well done love!!!
Just to update you all - we are not front loading. Mortgage fixed until May next anyway and I refuse to pay penalties. Also we are now pregnant so will wait until after the baby in March for meds - so we are going to be way way way behind you all!!

B
Old Aug 13th 2007, 11:44 pm
Loving it in SA

Katsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Xena
Just to update you all - we are not front loading. Mortgage fixed until May next anyway and I refuse to pay penalties. Also we are now pregnant so will wait until after the baby in March for meds - so we are going to be way way way behind you all!!

B
What a dick i am, we got email from DIAC this morning but somehoe whilst i was moving it from junk mail to in box and deleting junk mail i managed to erase the mail from DIAC just how it happened it is beyond me.

It showed that i had put it into inbox then i clicked to empty junk mail and it went and deleted the email i moved to my inbox.

So i dunna wtf it did:curse:

Will have to see if i can get it back somehow later when i get home.

Kat said that she might just might be home tonite.

But his email thing is doing my head in asd to what it said.............if all else fails i will have to give DIAC a ring, mail them to resend it or ask HOTMAIL if they can recover it for me.

If any of you guys have any ideas they will be very much appreciated.....

TY
Old Aug 13th 2007, 11:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Katsmajics other half !!!
What a dick i am, we got email from DIAC this morning but somehoe whilst i was moving it from junk mail to in box and deleting junk mail i managed to erase the mail from DIAC just how it happened it is beyond me.

It showed that i had put it into inbox then i clicked to empty junk mail and it went and deleted the email i moved to my inbox.

Will have to see if i can get it back somehow later when i get home.

Kat said that she might just might be home tonite.

But his email thing is doing my head in asd to what it said.............if all else fails i will have to give DIAC a ring, mail them to resend it or ask HOTMAIL if they can recover it for me.

If any of you guys have any ideas they will be very much appreciated.....

TY
oh no!!!!!! I am having problems with a lost email myself BUT its not from DIAC - you sound very calm considering! Sorry i cant be of more help but will forward you pm i recieved regarding finding lost files (may be of some use perhaps possibly!)
Great news about Kat - will be so much better to recuperate as a family
mandy
Old Aug 13th 2007, 11:48 pm
Forum Regular

Malcs66 is a name known to allMalcs66 is a name known to allMalcs66 is a name known to allMalcs66 is a name known to allMalcs66 is a name known to allMalcs66 is a name known to allMalcs66 is a name known to allMalcs66 is a name known to allMalcs66 is a name known to allMalcs66 is a name known to allMalcs66 is a name known to all

not sure for hotmail, but normally their is a trash folder which they will be stored in for a certain time. Check under folders along with junk email and you shoudl find it.
Old Aug 13th 2007, 11:57 pm
Forum Regular

Nozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Malcs66
not sure for hotmail, but normally their is a trash folder which they will be stored in for a certain time. Check under folders along with junk email and you shoudl find it.
Malc is correct if you lookmat menu on hotmail under inbox there is a deleted file folder, but it may only stay there whilst you logged on so dont log off!!,
All the best with it, all the best to kat
Steve
Old Aug 14th 2007, 12:05 am
live free or die

welshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Katsmajics other half !!!
What a dick i am, we got email

TY
you gotta laugh or you'll cry
Old Aug 14th 2007, 12:07 am
live free or die

welshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond repute

OK all of us still left in the dark.....im getting out my LIMBO stick lets see how low we can go...and really be in LIMBO

some calypso music please..

--------------------------
Old Aug 14th 2007, 12:09 am
live free or die

OK all of us still left in the dark.....im getting out my LIMBO stick lets see how low we can go...and really be in LIMBO

oops that's a crappy wee limbo stick

have this

----------------------------------
Old Aug 14th 2007, 12:09 am
Forum Regular

Cant limbo without some RUM
Old Aug 14th 2007, 2:16 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Bundaberg the land of Rum from south wales the land of song!
bundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nice

Originally Posted by J-J-F-C
Well done and congratulations to all with good news over past few days. You must all be pleased and relieved!!!!!

Nads you are so right about this state of limbo! It ruins every day and every day the anticipation is there, only to be met with NOTHING but more doom, gloom and frustration:curse:. Emailed ASPC a week ago and you,ve guessed it NO reply. Have got a few days off and should be enjoying it but am really p*****d off instead...

Steve empathise with your situation you must be equally frustrated! What a difference a bit of news would make, surely not much longer... its doing our heads in!!!!

And I'm not sorry about the rant SO NAH!!!!!!!!!

jjfc
Nads and JJFC I soooo agree !!
This state of limbo is not a nice place to be in, i dont know about you but im losing my mind I cant even sleep when working nights i have just woke up and had to look at the computor!! NOTHING My children take the mickey out of me saying ' wheres mum o there she is by the computor how unusal!! ha ha

Ive just made contact with a fellow chestownion through BE whos emigrating she sent her application 3/4/07 and got herself a C/O today arghhhhhh. Pleased with her but 'i want one' boohoo
rumour in Chepstow is we are not going now because im too old.I was 45yrs in june!!!
People fed up with asking us i think.
O well rant over im off to bed to try and sleep again
Cheers all
Teryna
Old Aug 14th 2007, 3:04 am
The Harlows

nadineopotiki is a jewel in the roughnadineopotiki is a jewel in the roughnadineopotiki is a jewel in the roughnadineopotiki is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by bundybell
Nads and JJFC I soooo agree !!
This state of limbo is not a nice place to be in, i dont know about you but im losing my mind I cant even sleep when working nights i have just woke up and had to look at the computor!! NOTHING My children take the mickey out of me saying ' wheres mum o there she is by the computor how unusal!! ha ha

Ive just made contact with a fellow chestownion through BE whos emigrating she sent her application 3/4/07 and got herself a C/O today arghhhhhh. Pleased with her but 'i want one' boohoo
rumour in Chepstow is we are not going now because im too old.I was 45yrs in june!!!
People fed up with asking us i think.
O well rant over im off to bed to try and sleep again
Cheers all
Teryna
Teryna

I am 49!!! my hubby was 45 march this year we got our app in by the skin of our teeth........ so as long as acknowledged u ok XX

Best wishes

possessed Nads

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.