Wikiposts

March Applicants

Old May 28th 2007, 9:31 pm
Julie and Dave

Jad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud of
Default Re: March Applicants

Originally Posted by mchelen
OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!

I just got my visa approval email!!!!!!!!
Checking it over and over to check it's not a hoax!
I'm shaking..... Just spoke to my Aussie Boyf on the phone, he's coming to visit me in a week or so as we didn't think we'd see each other for months! He's still gonna come though... meet the fam and all that.

I guess all that frontloading paid off, I had my medical done while I was still in Sydney and sent it before my acknowledgement, and then emailed my PCCs as soon as my ack came.

Best of luck to all you guys,

H.xxx
Congratulations,

You must be so excited now, that was really quick
I bet your going to be celebrating now

Julie and Dave xx
Old May 28th 2007, 9:35 pm
Forum Regular

mchelen is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Jad-2006
Congratulations,

You must be so excited now, that was really quick
I bet your going to be celebrating now

Julie and Dave xx
Thank you! I don't really know what to do with myself at the moment! Thrown my plans a bit haywire but in a good way! Just looking into where I go to get my visa stamped....
Old May 28th 2007, 9:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

TheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of light

Yay McHelen, fantastic news.

Have a lovely time with BF when he arrives, showing him off to your friends & rellies

Hugs Karen xx
Old May 28th 2007, 9:38 pm
Forum Regular

Lornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to all

Hi could you colour me in YELLOW!

soooooo excited agent phoned today and said we have a CO and requesting meds and police checks cant believe it its so real now could have visa in a couple of months! Booked meds for 28th of June dont know if we should try and move them forward now.

Lorna
Old May 28th 2007, 9:41 pm
Now I'm Blue

Winston Lights is an unknown quantity at this point

Wow! That's great mchelen. Congratulations on your visa.

May I ask which is your final entry date? Thanks

Congrats to Lorna for CO allocation.
Old May 28th 2007, 9:44 pm
live free or die

welshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond repute

bleedin ell mun!! it's all go today isn't it!!!!!

well done everyone (fingers toes and legs crossed for LL)

just forwarded PCC's , x-ray tomorrow, meds next tues...just under 500 quid for the 2 of us

WV xxxxx
Old May 28th 2007, 9:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

The howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant future

OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!

I just got my visa approval email!!!!!!!!
Checking it over and over to check it's not a hoax!
I'm shaking..... Just spoke to my Aussie Boyf on the phone, he's coming to visit me in a week or so as we didn't think we'd see each other for months! He's still gonna come though... meet the fam and all that.

I guess all that frontloading paid off, I had my medical done while I was still in Sydney and sent it before my acknowledgement, and then emailed my PCCs as soon as my ack came.

Best of luck to all you guys,

H.xxx
You LUCKY thing!!!! what kind of visa is it? Oh, and where in cambridge are you? we are in st. neots, but i lived and worked there for a long time. well done!!!!!!Tracey.xx
Old May 28th 2007, 9:49 pm
Forum Regular

mchelen is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Winston Lights
Wow! That's great mchelen. Congratulations on your visa.

May I ask which is your final entry date? Thanks

Congrats to Lorna for CO allocation.
Hey, my final entry date is 30th March 2008. Visa is 136 non-modl...
I'm working in London at the moment as a supply teacher, but was staying with my mum in Burwell near Cambridge when I first came back here in April....
Old May 28th 2007, 10:20 pm
Loving it in SA

Katsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond repute

Hey, my final entry date is 30th March 2008. Visa is 136 non-modl...
I'm working in London at the moment as a supply teacher, but was staying with my mum in Burwell near Cambridge when I first came back here in April....
Thats great news Mchelen. i cnr beleive how fast things seem to be going.

I hope ours goes a little bit slower which will give me chance to get to see cardiologist and see what he has got to say about my heart, hopefully he will only have to do a report to say that it should be ok? Well heres hoping that
Old May 28th 2007, 10:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

s-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond repute

Well where do i start????

Congratulations to everyone on the Acks and CO's!!! And mchelen, OMG girl!!! VISA!!!! yeah!!!!! Enjoy your boyfriend!!

kels and Andy!!!! WELL DONE!!! deserve it, both of you and house will sell in no time xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

S-j x
Old May 28th 2007, 10:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

s-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond repute

nice one for the derby match Sam and Stu. not a massive fan myself though, but the beers good!!

Speak soon x S-j x
Old May 28th 2007, 10:30 pm
Loving it in SA

Katsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by s-jmelbournewannabe
nice one for the derby match Sam and Stu. not a massive fan myself though, but the beers good!!

Speak soon x S-j x

hey Sj you managed to get rid of that smell, i can still smell it from all the way down here
Old May 28th 2007, 10:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Katsmajics other half !!!
hey Sj you managed to get rid of that smell, i can still smell it from all the way down here

Yes but dont know how, you'd think he was a dinosaur or something!!!! just a minute brown stain as you wanted the details gonna hire rug doctor this week just for good measure.. will do all carpets while i'm at it.....

GREAT!!!

S-j xxx
Old May 28th 2007, 10:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

one of my little babies has chicken pox, he is really suffering, covered in them all in his privates too, poor little boy...........

he's feeling really sorry for himself... 18mths old....

after 3 everyone say Get well soon Daniel... xxxxxx
Old May 28th 2007, 10:39 pm
Loving it in SA

Originally Posted by s-jmelbournewannabe
Yes but dont know how, you'd think he was a dinosaur or something!!!! just a minute brown stain as you wanted the details gonna hire rug doctor this week just for good measure.. will do all carpets while i'm at it.....

GREAT!!!

S-j xxx
you could pop down here and have a go at ours if you like, by the time you will have done all yours you will be a pro.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.