Wikiposts

March Applicants

Old May 28th 2007, 6:20 am
BE Forum Addict

s-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: March Applicants

OMG!!!!! To all parents!! Dont read this if you have a weak stomach!

Thought i'd share this one with you!! As most of you know 2 of my 4 children are twin boys of 1 1/2. Have just been getting them ready for bed and took little joshy's nappy off and clothes and he ran off into the hall!! So while Daniel was there i got him ready for bed and just as i was putting his PJ's on, Joshy came in smelling and covered in the brown stuff!! Yes you guessed it!! ARGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!

Si ran in the hall and he'd smeared it all into my nice cream woven berber carpet!!! it was the biggest pile ever and he was holding it in his hands! It was everywhere!

The only thing for it was to put him in the bath... was beyond washed hands and baby wipes!!

I love them so much but you dont half have to work hard for it, i've literally been shovelling the S**T for half an hour!! MMMMMMMMMM...... just what you need when you havent had your tea, guess i will be going hungry.. even the strong smell of lavender flash has not removed it from my lungs!!

Sorry for the toilet humour!!!

S-j x
Old May 28th 2007, 6:25 am
BE Enthusiast

TheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by s-jmelbournewannabe
OMG!!!!! To all parents!! Dont read this if you have a weak stomach!

Thought i'd share this one with you!! As most of you know 2 of my 4 children are twin boys of 1 1/2. Have just been getting them ready for bed and took little joshy's nappy off and clothes and he ran off into the hall!! So while Daniel was there i got him ready for bed and just as i was putting his PJ's on, Joshy came in smelling and covered in the brown stuff!! Yes you guessed it!! ARGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!

Si ran in the hall and he'd smeared it all into my nice cream woven berber carpet!!! it was the biggest pile ever and he was holding it in his hands! It was everywhere!

The only thing for it was to put him in the bath... was beyond washed hands and baby wipes!!

I love them so much but you dont half have to work hard for it, i've literally been shovelling the S**T for half an hour!! MMMMMMMMMM...... just what you need when you havent had your tea, guess i will be going hungry.. even the strong smell of lavender flash has not removed it from my lungs!!

Sorry for the toilet humour!!!

S-j x

OMG! Memories, memories

Not just sh*tty weather on your bank holiday then S-J It'll linger in your nostrils for days --- eeewwww!

K xx

Old May 28th 2007, 6:43 am
Loving it in SA

Katsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TheColebecks
OMG! Memories, memories

Not just sh*tty weather on your bank holiday then S-J It'll linger in your nostrils for days --- eeewwww!

K xx

hey SJ you want some of my Diazepam it will feel so good and you prob wnt give a s**t afta.
Old May 28th 2007, 6:49 am
BE Forum Addict

s-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Katsmajics other half !!!
hey SJ you want some of my Diazepam it will feel so good and you prob wnt give a s**t afta.
When i flew to Dublin the other week the doctor gave me 100!!! Thanks for the offer, been dropping em like smarties!!

S-jj xxx Yep still in the nostrils xx
Old May 28th 2007, 7:22 am
Now I'm Blue

Winston Lights is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by s-jmelbournewannabe
Congrats on your acknowledgment Winstonlights!!!!!!!

S-j xx
Thanks!
Old May 28th 2007, 8:17 am
BE Forum Addict

No worries mate
Old May 28th 2007, 9:12 am
BE Forum Addict

sammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond repute

Derby won!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yea baby!!!!!!
premiership here we come- a little bit merry
goin to pub for one or two now been at celebration party all day cause we new we were going to win

s xxxx
Old May 28th 2007, 11:43 am
Just Joined

Kevin Tsao is an unknown quantity at this point

Just received an email for a pre-acknowledgement, in which saying there will be an acknowledgement in 3 weeks, nothing to do except for waiting...
Old May 28th 2007, 6:37 pm
Forum Regular

banoff has a brilliant futurebanoff has a brilliant futurebanoff has a brilliant futurebanoff has a brilliant futurebanoff has a brilliant futurebanoff has a brilliant futurebanoff has a brilliant future

At last just received acknowlegement letter. Not before time.

Colour me red please Janet.

Jan
Old May 28th 2007, 7:50 pm
Now I'm Blue

Winston Lights is an unknown quantity at this point

Congrats to Kevin Tsao and banoff
Old May 28th 2007, 8:19 pm
Forum Regular

LiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really nice

Hi,

Congrats to todays Acks and congrats to Crankysid on the Case Officer. I've updated the spreadsheet.

My laptop is going to laptop hospital tomorrow, it's very poorly Means I'll be off line until Monday so bear with me if you have any updates and make sure you PM me if you have an update as I'll defo miss stuff in threads if it's a few days worth.

Nothing for me again today. Unbelievably P***ed off right now. Lovely bank holiday weather doesn't do too much for the mood either

Will check forum later and poss first thing tomorrow but after that it will be Monday.

Janet XXX
Old May 28th 2007, 8:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

brissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nice

Hiya All,
Agent rang today to say they have receipted our application ,and will have case file number in three weeks, coool !! at least they have it . Today seems to be a good day for us ,house should be on the market from today too.had a brill day yesterday at the nottm meet .

kels x
Old May 28th 2007, 8:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

TheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of light

Congrats to the acknowledgements & CO

My crystal ball says this week is your week LiverpoolLass

Karen xx
Old May 28th 2007, 9:17 pm
Forum Regular

mchelen is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Re: March Applicants

OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!

I just got my visa approval email!!!!!!!!
Checking it over and over to check it's not a hoax!
I'm shaking..... Just spoke to my Aussie Boyf on the phone, he's coming to visit me in a week or so as we didn't think we'd see each other for months! He's still gonna come though... meet the fam and all that.

I guess all that frontloading paid off, I had my medical done while I was still in Sydney and sent it before my acknowledgement, and then emailed my PCCs as soon as my ack came.

Best of luck to all you guys,

H.xxx
Old May 28th 2007, 9:26 pm
Forum Regular

banoff has a brilliant futurebanoff has a brilliant futurebanoff has a brilliant futurebanoff has a brilliant futurebanoff has a brilliant futurebanoff has a brilliant futurebanoff has a brilliant future

Wow Mchelen thats fantastic. Hard to believe you got your visa and people still waiting for ack.

Can you send a bit of your good luck over to Liverpoollass. Although I think while she is offline getting laptop fixed the email will arrive.

Congratulaions also to all those with ack and co's today....

Jan

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.