March Applicants

Old Apr 5th 2007, 9:23 am
broken but got a visa! :

katsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: March Applicants

Hi,
I know how you feel, ive been going through figures today and boy is it scary!!!
but i know we can work it out - we have had tough times here - and were making it tough on ourselves now saving up for our dream - we know it wont be easy when we get there too - but who said life was easy??
like you say its having the desire to make it work

doing oh pcc's tomorrow and going to book meds next week - for first week in may - infact after reading another thread about vat on meds i might try and get them for end of april - were happy to travel so we might get in somewhere...just means i'll have to work really hard on the last stone i gota lose!

Originally Posted by Lornagoingtobrissy
I know how you feel! Keep having wobbles myself so stressed about the money side of things as we will not have much to take out with us but i'm sure it will all be ok! If you want something bad enough you find a way to make it work and this feels like the right thing to do for our family although scared stiff
Old Apr 5th 2007, 11:48 am
BE Enthusiast

ghanghro is a jewel in the roughghanghro is a jewel in the roughghanghro is a jewel in the roughghanghro is a jewel in the roughghanghro is a jewel in the rough

So that means its safe to say that no one has got Acknowledgment yet Has anyone's Credit Card charged already by DIMIA ?
Old Apr 6th 2007, 9:36 am
Just Joined

GarJac is on a distinguished road

Hi

I'm not on the list but I did send my visa away on 6th March and have been assigned a CO and requested Meds and PCC's on 23rd March , I applied for an ENS visa, which I'm thinking must be a quicker turn around!!

Jackie
Old Apr 6th 2007, 10:19 am
BE Enthusiast

ghanghro is a jewel in the roughghanghro is a jewel in the roughghanghro is a jewel in the roughghanghro is a jewel in the roughghanghro is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by GarJac
Hi

I'm not on the list but I did send my visa away on 6th March and have been assigned a CO and requested Meds and PCC's on 23rd March , I applied for an ENS visa, which I'm thinking must be a quicker turn around!!

Jackie
Lucky you,

All the best mate
Old Apr 6th 2007, 10:30 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by sammyg
Hi guys!!

Here's the latest info as regards to reciepting and acknowleding;

The ASPC is current experiencing some delays in receipting and
acknowledging applications and regrets the inconvenience this may be
causing applicants and their representatives. Please note that these
delays do not affect the date on which a valid application is recorded as
having been received and this is the date used for processing purposes.

As of 3rd April 2007 the ASPC is receipting onshore applications received
on 16 March 2007 and offshore applications received on
22 February 2007

Processing and Allocation Information - As of 3 April 2007

Processing of an application will usually commence within seven (7) working
days of its receipt by the department. This means that an application is
receipted, acknowledged and a file number is allocated.

So, there still only on feb apps. slowed right down!!
Hi SammyG,

Would you please share the email address which basically sends this particular information.

Ghanghro
Old Apr 6th 2007, 7:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

s-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond repute

hi Ghanghro,
not heard from you for a while. Still frettin? or you ok? I've been havin a few moments of hysteria but ok now, it's all becoming so real.

S-j x

ps. I'm nursing a massive hangover and got to see sugarbabes tonight with 10yr old daughter!! Argh!!

Will enjoy it but hope my head defuzz's soon!
Old Apr 6th 2007, 8:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by s-jmelbournewannabe
hi Ghanghro,
not heard from you for a while. Still frettin? or you ok? I've been havin a few moments of hysteria but ok now, it's all becoming so real.

S-j x

ps. I'm nursing a massive hangover and got to see sugarbabes tonight with 10yr old daughter!! Argh!!

Will enjoy it but hope my head defuzz's soon!
hey S-j x,

Yes thats correct, I was not active because of our move from gold Coast to Auckland. So I'm not an Australian Resident anymore now as we wanted to validate our New Zealand PR before it expires. Couldnt wait for Australian PR and lose the NZ one

Now here is the new question from myside: how do I update DIAC about my address change if I havent got the File Number yet (no one of us has been acknowledged yet as far as I know).

Or is it safe to wait until I get the acknowledgment as all my mail will be redirected to us here in Auckland by Australia Post for the next 3 months.

Ghanghro
Old Apr 8th 2007, 1:05 am
BE Forum Addict

sammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ghanghro
Hi SammyG,

Would you please share the email address which basically sends this particular information.

Ghanghro

hya ghanghro,
here's the email address
[email protected]
they up-date it every tuesday - just send a blank email and it automatically returns it

S x
Old Apr 9th 2007, 9:33 am
BE Forum Addict

s-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ghanghro
hey S-j x,

Yes thats correct, I was not active because of our move from gold Coast to Auckland. So I'm not an Australian Resident anymore now as we wanted to validate our New Zealand PR before it expires. Couldnt wait for Australian PR and lose the NZ one

Now here is the new question from myside: how do I update DIAC about my address change if I havent got the File Number yet (no one of us has been acknowledged yet as far as I know).

Or is it safe to wait until I get the acknowledgment as all my mail will be redirected to us here in Auckland by Australia Post for the next 3 months.

Ghanghro
OK, Glad the move went ok, Whats Auckland like??? compared to GC?? Well then, I'd wait till you get your CO then email them to advise your new address.... If your havin your post redirected cant see the problem hon......

Congratulations on your new home mate!!!

S-j x
Old Apr 9th 2007, 9:34 am
live free or die

welshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond repute

Hey SJ

How was the sugar babes?
Old Apr 9th 2007, 9:48 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by s-jmelbournewannabe
OK, Glad the move went ok, Whats Auckland like??? compared to GC?? Well then, I'd wait till you get your CO then email them to advise your new address.... If your havin your post redirected cant see the problem hon......

Congratulations on your new home mate!!!

S-j x
Thanks SJ,

I've found a form called 929 (not a Mazda model of course ) which basically gives a chance to update DIAC about the address change even though if we havent got the File Number yet. I will send it today to Adelaide and lets see what happens.

Auckland, well its much greener and beautiful and in terms of the standard of living I would say its exactly the same like any other big city in Australia. We've noticed few things different in terms of the society here which seems to be more focused on academic sides than compared to in Australia. TV and newspapers are really interesting to watch / read here than it was back in Australia ...

Ghanghro
Old Apr 9th 2007, 10:23 am
BE Forum Addict

sammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond repute

hi guys,
just wanted to say, look out for the feb thread. it's being up-dated after a long break so we'll see some changes and indications of when acknowledgements will be coming for us

S x
Old Apr 9th 2007, 10:44 am
Forum Regular

LiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really nice

Hi Everyone,

Hope you are all hanging in there - I'm getting tetchy waiting for this sodding acknowledgement. :curse:

Just to let you know - our spreadsheet has now become March and April applicants. I took pity on the guys from the April thread as no one was offering to so their spreadsheet

Remember PM me when you get those lovely acknowledgement emails! Just to make us feel like we are getting somewhere I'll colour you in a nice orangey colour for an acknowledgement!!

Janet X
Old Apr 9th 2007, 10:46 am
live free or die

welshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by LiverpoolLass
Hi Everyone,

Just to let you know - our spreadsheet has now become March and April applicants. I took pity on the guys from the April thread as no one was offering to so their spreadsheet

Janet X
aw thats nice of you LL
Old Apr 9th 2007, 10:52 am
Forum Regular

LiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really nice

I know I'll be regetting it when all the acknowledgments come in!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.