March Applicants

Old May 20th 2007, 10:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

brissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nice
Default Re: March Applicants

thankyou ! yes but it's been a bloody long couple of months getting it sorted,but at least now we can sit back and enjoy it a little before someone else does,hopefully !!

see you wednesday
Old May 21st 2007, 12:08 am
live free or die

welshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by knoydart
Anyone been asked for medicals and what time scale are they asking for to return?
The reason I ask is we're having problems getting my daughter to have the medical ex wife being a little difficult.
Just had to cancel x-rays that were booked for this morning I foolishly told my daughter that we were going and ex-wife has basically stop her from coming.
My daughter is not immigrating but still has to have the medicals dont know how Im going to get her there.
thought after 12 years she would be glad to see the back of me and do anything she could to enable us to go how naive was I
Anyone have any advise I just now think oh ****, cant think what excuse I can use to get my daughter to the medical.
She has already refused to do the stat dec to enable my daughter to be granted a visa even thou she was never coming I think the bitch is winning.
Can only think of one other option which I cannot air here, just joking.

Frank

what a bitch!!!

do you have to tell your daughter? is she old enough to realise what her mother's up to? can't you just take her on your next normal visit day?
Old May 21st 2007, 3:10 am
Forum Regular

lizzydripping will become famous soon enoughlizzydripping will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by LiverpoolLass
I've coloured you in! Congratulations on the Acknowledgement

Janet X
Hi all, Like so many others, been practically running downstairs every weekday morning to check for e-mails - this morning, got our acknowledgement via our agent! [almost two months to the day when they received it] now the next wait begins to see when given a case officer. Our agent is holding onto our pcc's until co starts, I have also e-mailed him today to suggest we get our medicals done as reading the acknowledgement letter it says this is fine to do and may speed up the process, didn't read that in other visa notes, will see what agent says.
Old May 21st 2007, 3:20 am
The Harlows

nadineopotiki is a jewel in the roughnadineopotiki is a jewel in the roughnadineopotiki is a jewel in the roughnadineopotiki is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by lizzydripping
Hi all, Like so many others, been practically running downstairs every weekday morning to check for e-mails - this morning, got our acknowledgement via our agent! [almost two months to the day when they received it] now the next wait begins to see when given a case officer. Our agent is holding onto our pcc's until co starts, I have also e-mailed him today to suggest we get our medicals done as reading the acknowledgement letter it says this is fine to do and may speed up the process, didn't read that in other visa notes, will see what agent says.
Well done Lizzie brilliant news!! Nadsx
Old May 21st 2007, 3:39 am
BE Forum Addict

s-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond repute

Well done lizzie, good feeling isnt it... i would get meds done if i were you as long as you're off b4 next summer....

S-j x
Old May 21st 2007, 3:45 am
Forum Regular

LiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really nice

Thanks for all the birthday wishes and congrats to all that have had news today Will do an update to the spreadsheet later on. Short and sweet post and visit to the forum as I have a spiderman birthday cake and 2 boys who are dying to blow out the candles for me!!!!!

Speak later, Janet X
Old May 21st 2007, 3:46 am
Forum Regular

christina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nice

Well done Lizzie, now you can keep running downstairs in the morning to check to see if you have a CO.

Happy B'Day Janet x
Old May 21st 2007, 4:29 am
BE Enthusiast

brissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nice

Well done lizzie !!!

we are just under you on the spreadsheet,cant throw us down some of your luck can you

well lets just hope we're soon, fingers crossed
Old May 21st 2007, 7:42 am
BE Enthusiast

sophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by LiverpoolLass
Thanks for all the birthday wishes and congrats to all that have had news today Will do an update to the spreadsheet later on. Short and sweet post and visit to the forum as I have a spiderman birthday cake and 2 boys who are dying to blow out the candles for me!!!!!

Speak later, Janet X
Enjoy your birthday Janet xx
Old May 21st 2007, 7:43 am
Forum Regular

LiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really nice

Hello,

Update made an update to the spreadsheet for the latest acknowledgements. Congratulations!

Ta, Janet X
Old May 21st 2007, 7:46 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by banoff
Happy birthday Janet Have a great day.

Bit of news this morning I received an email form DIAC invalid department asking for new credit card details.

Jan
Thats a relief for you - in that case you can prob expect the acknowledgement this week hopefully. God knows what is going on with our application :curse: Checked the on line cc statement and no money has been taken today Tomorrow, Tomorrow I love ya tomorrow

Janet X
Old May 21st 2007, 8:09 am
Forum Regular

Amajon has a brilliant futureAmajon has a brilliant futureAmajon has a brilliant futureAmajon has a brilliant futureAmajon has a brilliant futureAmajon has a brilliant futureAmajon has a brilliant future

Hi Everyone

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JANET

Hi Karen my birthday is on 27 May so we should be in for a party this weekend. Hopefully Janet will be joining us with celebrations of her own.

Well Guys we're a bit down in our house. Haven't been on for a few days as have been filling meds in. Yesterday, with the house upside down with decorating we couldn't find my letter from the cadiologist saying that my heart murmur they found when I was pregnant 2 yrs ago and should've gone away is ok and nothing to worry about. I'd asked the dr to write me a letter in January to this effect in prep for meds. Well 8 pm last nite John rang me at work to say he'd found it, on the table all along :curse: So had meds today and worried about all our little ailments that could stop us getting through and the one we didn't think about has bit us on the bum. John had an accident on his push bike when he was 15, which left him with epilepsey for 18 months due to swelling of his brain. He has been fine ever since and even been in the army, but the dr today gave him a cat B and the rest of us a cat A. We're hoping this just means we've only got 6 months to validate but now not sure on timing things like house on market etc. Has everyone else got cat A

Amanda
Old May 21st 2007, 8:19 am
The Harlows

nadineopotiki is a jewel in the roughnadineopotiki is a jewel in the roughnadineopotiki is a jewel in the roughnadineopotiki is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Amajon
Hi Everyone

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JANET

Hi Karen my birthday is on 27 May so we should be in for a party this weekend. Hopefully Janet will be joining us with celebrations of her own.

Well Guys we're a bit down in our house. Haven't been on for a few days as have been filling meds in. Yesterday, with the house upside down with decorating we couldn't find my letter from the cadiologist saying that my heart murmur they found when I was pregnant 2 yrs ago and should've gone away is ok and nothing to worry about. I'd asked the dr to write me a letter in January to this effect in prep for meds. Well 8 pm last nite John rang me at work to say he'd found it, on the table all along :curse: So had meds today and worried about all our little ailments that could stop us getting through and the one we didn't think about has bit us on the bum. John had an accident on his push bike when he was 15, which left him with epilepsey for 18 months due to swelling of his brain. He has been fine ever since and even been in the army, but the dr today gave him a cat B and the rest of us a cat A. We're hoping this just means we've only got 6 months to validate but now not sure on timing things like house on market etc. Has everyone else got cat A

Amanda
Chin up Amanda, it will all be ok xx Nadsxx
Old May 21st 2007, 8:36 am
BE Enthusiast

we didnt even get told what cat we got as i asked him and just said that yes we had passed,so presuming everything was fine , i know sammyg had a cat" b" might be best to ask her what happend.try sending her a pm.
Old May 21st 2007, 8:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

s-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond repute

We all got Cat D's!!! only joking!! Dont worry, be fine. They let some right messes in!

S-j x

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.