March Applicants

Old May 28th 2007, 10:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

s-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: March Applicants

bit of a pro already, i have an account with rug doctor!!!
Old May 29th 2007, 12:01 am
Forum Regular

LiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really nice

Thanks for all the pms with updates. Have updated the spreadsheet.

Congratulations to mchelen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Janet XX
Old May 29th 2007, 2:06 am
BE Enthusiast

brissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nice

WELL DONE !!! TO ALL WITH PRE ACK'S, ACKS ,CO'S AND VISA !!!

WOT A BRILL DAY !!!

just had a look my email to our agent was actually sent friday,so she could have told us then !! think they prob had the day off or something.made us wait all weekend.ah well ,at least we know.catch you soon liverpoollass,if i dont get to speak to you before your offline .

kels x
Old May 29th 2007, 4:48 am
Forum Regular

christina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nice

What a busy day, congrats to all who have had good news today, and good luck for those waiting.
Christina x
Old May 29th 2007, 7:14 am
Forum Regular

Amajon has a brilliant futureAmajon has a brilliant futureAmajon has a brilliant futureAmajon has a brilliant futureAmajon has a brilliant futureAmajon has a brilliant futureAmajon has a brilliant future

Hi Guys
ISN'T THIIS ALL JUST FANTASTIC AND GUESS WHAT WE'RE GOING TO ADD TO THE NEWS
WE'VE GOT A CO
WE'VE GOT TO GET EVERYTHING BACK TO THEM BY AUGUST 7 HOPEFULLY WE'LL HAVE A VISA BY THEN.
NICKY AND MARK YES WE USED DR GOODALL AND IT WAS DEFO OH. DR GOODALLS SURGERY GOT 2 BOX OF THORNTONS TODAY AS THEY WROTE A LETTER TO OUR PRACTICE MANAGER RE INFO TO GO WITH OUR MEDS YES DR GOODALL IS ON HIS HOLS PROBABLY CURTESY OF YOU AND ME BTW THEY DID THE LETTER FREE. NOT SO OUR SURGERY
AMANDA
Old May 29th 2007, 8:12 am
Forum Regular

pauline dublin is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: March Applicants

Hi julie
Hope all went well for you at your medicals last week, it wont be too long of a wait for you now !!

Pauline
Old May 29th 2007, 9:47 am
BE Enthusiast

sophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by mchelen
Hey, my final entry date is 30th March 2008. Visa is 136 non-modl...
I'm working in London at the moment as a supply teacher, but was staying with my mum in Burwell near Cambridge when I first came back here in April....
Congratulations you must be so shocked!! good on you wheres my Ack!! I think im gonna be left behind. Scary times eh!!
Old May 29th 2007, 7:14 pm
Forum Regular

knoydart is just really niceknoydart is just really niceknoydart is just really niceknoydart is just really niceknoydart is just really niceknoydart is just really niceknoydart is just really niceknoydart is just really niceknoydart is just really nice

Originally Posted by Amajon
Hi Guys
ISN'T THIIS ALL JUST FANTASTIC AND GUESS WHAT WE'RE GOING TO ADD TO THE NEWS
WE'VE GOT A CO
WE'VE GOT TO GET EVERYTHING BACK TO THEM BY AUGUST 7 HOPEFULLY WE'LL HAVE A VISA BY THEN.
NICKY AND MARK YES WE USED DR GOODALL AND IT WAS DEFO OH. DR GOODALLS SURGERY GOT 2 BOX OF THORNTONS TODAY AS THEY WROTE A LETTER TO OUR PRACTICE MANAGER RE INFO TO GO WITH OUR MEDS YES DR GOODALL IS ON HIS HOLS PROBABLY CURTESY OF YOU AND ME BTW THEY DID THE LETTER FREE. NOT SO OUR SURGERY
AMANDA
Congratulations on the co beginning to think they didnt want nurses.

also congrats to mchelen
Old May 29th 2007, 8:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

brissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nice

Sophjam ,
easy to say but dont worry you'll get it soon,prob with all this pre-ack,system going through.
bet you'll hear soon, kels x
Old May 29th 2007, 8:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

s-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond repute

Amanda, Congrats, great isnt it!!!!!!

Sophjam, dont worry, they will all come in soon, just a bit of a delay to other speadsheets, we've all had to wait a bit longer that the Jan/febs!! Think they were lucky..

S-j xxx

(Daniel still poorly )
Old May 29th 2007, 9:17 pm
Forum Regular

knoydart is just really niceknoydart is just really niceknoydart is just really niceknoydart is just really niceknoydart is just really niceknoydart is just really niceknoydart is just really niceknoydart is just really niceknoydart is just really nice

Originally Posted by sophjam
Congratulations you must be so shocked!! good on you wheres my Ack!! I think im gonna be left behind. Scary times eh!!
Sophjam,

Have they got your loot they took ours 22nd may still heard nothing checked the e-mail this morning still blank.

Frank/Gill
Old May 29th 2007, 9:27 pm
Julie and Dave

Jad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by pauline dublin
Hi julie
Hope all went well for you at your medicals last week, it wont be too long of a wait for you now !!

Pauline

Hi Pauline,

Meds went fine, Dr Smith in Manchester is a lovely guy, puts you at ease. I've just need to get one more report and my latest blood test results from one of the consultants I'm under and they off they get send to OZ.

Julie xx
Old May 29th 2007, 9:30 pm
Julie and Dave

Jad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud of

S-j,

Sorry to hear one of your little ones isn't well, hope he feels better soon.

The meds went well last week, just need to get one more report and latest results sent off to Dr Smith, then it's just waiting on the PCC's to come back.

Julie and Dave xx
Old May 29th 2007, 9:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

just checked DHL for medicals delivered LCU rec'd them on the 28th. So all in just waitin for the NO you cant come in cos your medically unfit!!!!

S-j x
Old May 29th 2007, 9:58 pm
Loving it in SA

Katsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by s-jmelbournewannabe
just checked DHL for medicals delivered LCU rec'd them on the 28th. So all in just waitin for the NO you cant come in cos your medically unfit!!!!

S-j x
Looks like another busy day over in Oz.......well done everybody.

Spoke to the meds dr yesterday he seemed quite upbeat about our chances of the heart condition being ok.

i had another xray last friday, i asked him what if this one comes through ok he says we will use that one instead.

He retires on thursday from ther nhs anyhows..........hes going working in NZ another bites the dust hey.

i might even pay to see the cardiologist on the private to skip the queue a bit then all i have to do is wait for my echocardiograph.

thats my update.

Well done all you guys with the good news.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.