Wikiposts

March Applicants

Old Jun 4th 2007, 8:57 am
BE Enthusiast

Tigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really nice
Default Re: March Applicants

Originally Posted by Amajon
Hi Janet you have been missed and like everyone else, we are so pleased you have some good news at last. I hope everything else is quicker for you.

Well we rang the med dr today (had meds 14 days ago but he'd gone on his hols!!!!! ):curse:Anyway he sent them on saturday, but they are not couriered, only as far as getting on flight.Well we all know how much extra money we'd all pay to make sure it all gets there safely, so I hope it doesn't get lost. I think I remember saving a link to lcu so you can track it once it arrives, I hope I'm right, I'll be looking in my favourites next.
Congrats to all, lets hope we see some more greens this week.
Amanda
Hi Amanda
Would you be able to send me the link to the lcu please. I would like to try to follow the whereabouts of our meds too! Hopefully they went at the same time as yours too.
Thanks
Nicky and Mark
Old Jun 4th 2007, 9:11 am
BE Forum Addict

s-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tigeresswhite
Hi Amanda
Would you be able to send me the link to the lcu please. I would like to try to follow the whereabouts of our meds too! Hopefully they went at the same time as yours too.
Thanks
Nicky and Mark
Was just gonna ask the same question!! May i have it pleasssse Amanda dear..????

S-j xxxx
Old Jun 4th 2007, 9:26 am
Loving it in SA

Katsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by welshviking
Well done Marchiepoos!!! Spesh Jan you deserve it love.

EM76, we sent off anything and everything, seen as we're not married yet, it also means that i'll have to send off more forms when we are married!!!!

but i am expecting them to query it....hopefully they won't. I read on another thread somewhere that several people had phone calls to check dates when they got together etc to see if it didn't sound too rehearsed....they all got the visa a week later!

WV
we have decied to go the way of NHS for our Cardio as we have got alot of other things to spend £250 on.

Well done to all with good news today.............rock on!!!!!!!!
Old Jun 4th 2007, 10:35 am
BE Forum Addict

s-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond repute

KOH, you missed something out... ROCK ON TOMMY!!!!!!!... Used to love that when i was a kid...

Good news then? if your not looking at going anytime soon, whats the rush anyhow....... just the formality isnt it..... good luck chuck xx
Old Jun 4th 2007, 9:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

brissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nice

CONGRATS TO JANET !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CONGRATS TO COLEBECKS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it's all stepping up a gear how exciting
Old Jun 4th 2007, 10:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by brissie-here-we-come
CONGRATS TO JANET !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CONGRATS TO COLEBECKS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it's all stepping up a gear how exciting
Colebecks?? did i miss that??? Congratulations!!!! S-j x (sorry)
Old Jun 4th 2007, 10:34 pm
Forum Regular

MichelleV will become famous soon enoughMichelleV will become famous soon enough

congrats colebecks

amanda, could you send the lcu link on me to me please
michelle x
Old Jun 4th 2007, 10:44 pm
Loving it in SA

Katsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by s-jmelbournewannabe
KOH, you missed something out... ROCK ON TOMMY!!!!!!!... Used to love that when i was a kid...

Good news then? if your not looking at going anytime soon, whats the rush anyhow....... just the formality isnt it..... good luck chuck xx
Cannon and Ball class !!!!

Lady from NHS has rang me this morning and she says i should be in for my appointment by the end of June so not too bad then really........and saves us £250.

Keep smiling ppl i am even after all this hassle.

Good luck to all !!!!!!!!
Old Jun 4th 2007, 11:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

You gotta keep your chin up havent you KOH!!! S-j x
Old Jun 4th 2007, 11:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

amanda,

might be an idea just to post the link and we can save it chick.... rather than pm it to everyone... xxxxx s-j x
Old Jun 5th 2007, 7:37 am
BE Forum Addict

Anyone had any news today?? What is everyone up to? Just thinking of writing an up to date list now. As not long to go and house still full of stuff and only thing i have done is book the flights! If anyone has a list i could borrow would be great, got to sort out everything Oz side too, got to open bank accounts find a holiday let for a week or two.....

any advise on how long to let for, how long does it take to buy a decent car... cant bloody decide anything!!!!!

Relocate me please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

S-j xxx
Old Jun 5th 2007, 8:05 am
live free or die

welshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond repute

Well today we went for our meds and after already having them two years ago for an aussie company, it really felt like the doc today couldn't be arsed, she was very nice and all, but it was ridiculously simple!!!

and i was super duper brave on the plane

Sj

if you hunt there's a really informative thread with to do lists

i'll ave a loook nooow

WV
Old Jun 5th 2007, 8:09 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by welshviking
Well today we went for our meds and after already having them two years ago for an aussie company, it really felt like the doc today couldn't be arsed, she was very nice and all, but it was ridiculously simple!!!

and i was super duper brave on the plane

Sj

if you hunt there's a really informative thread with to do lists

i'll ave a loook nooow

WV
Good girl, bet your dead chuffed you did it ok arn't you, i felt like superwoman!!!!!

got a couple of the lists on here, but i just want someone to come here and do it all for me! i cant be arsed!!!!
Old Jun 5th 2007, 8:14 am
Loving it in SA

Good girl, bet your dead chuffed you did it ok arn't you, i felt like superwoman!!!!!

got a couple of the lists on here, but i just want someone to come here and do it all for me! i cant be arsed!!!!
i would come do it for you but in my condition you know my heart and all that.
Old Jun 5th 2007, 8:15 am
live free or die

welshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond repute

well then ur screwed luv, we all got enough to do for ourselves

OH's mam has started laying the grief on a bit thick, we knew they're not chuffed bout us going, but she said today "oh you will come back for grans funeral" as in well the next time you'll see her she'll be in a box....i felt so sorry for him i've got all my natural grandparents alive, plus two extras from a 2nd marriage and it's horrible thinking i leave 6 crinklies that i love to bits and maybe to never see again, but they wouldn't want me friggin hangin round for them to pop their clogs!!!

i'm just hoping when we got to italy they'll hear my parents open minded view and chill a bit

how's daniel?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.