Wikiposts

March Applicants

Old Jun 6th 2007, 11:44 pm
Just Joined

Joker will become famous soon enoughJoker will become famous soon enough
Default Re: March Applicants

Originally Posted by s-jmelbournewannabe
Colour us Green!!!!

We got it too this morning, just had to be surgically removed from the ceiling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Took most of the morning as there is a lot of S-j!!!!!

OMG OMG OMG OMG..... The only morning i didnt check the flippin emails at 7am too!!!!! just casually nipped on and it was sat there waiting.......

Submainman, well done you too mate... Got till may 2nd next yr, but they're booked for 25th Nov...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yippee!!!! just under a 3 mth turnaround!!!!

simon working away doing a pub refit, drills going hammering etc... Should've hear him scream like a lady!!!!! Not very butch!!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxx I love you all... feeling quite loved up, need him home!!!!!!

S-j xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxx
Congrats - brilliant news.

Going to be strange for me when I go green because OH is chomping at the bit, but I can't go until i've sold my business - looking like could be well into next year before this happens
Old Jun 7th 2007, 1:21 am
BE Forum Addict

s-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Joker
Congrats - brilliant news.

Going to be strange for me when I go green because OH is chomping at the bit, but I can't go until i've sold my business - looking like could be well into next year before this happens

dont say that!! on the visa we were told we had to go by may 2nd, the day that was on the PCC's, will you validate on a trip if not sold???

KOH ta very much!!!! what does SMM mean???????? dumb me!!

S-j xxxx
Old Jun 7th 2007, 1:22 am
BE Forum Addict

s-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond repute

you nearly got the footie score right KOH you said 4-0 was 3-0 not far off............ i said 0-0 cos they are shit!!

Old Jun 7th 2007, 2:13 am
Forum Regular

banoff has a brilliant futurebanoff has a brilliant futurebanoff has a brilliant futurebanoff has a brilliant futurebanoff has a brilliant futurebanoff has a brilliant futurebanoff has a brilliant future

Congratulations....SubMainMan
and S-J You wont know what to do 6 times a day now no email to check.

Jan
Old Jun 7th 2007, 2:47 am
BE Enthusiast

TheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by TheSubMainMan
Hey guys, & ladies of course.

I just don't believe it! It can't be!....

I scanned in and sent of my Police clearances last night. And this morning just checked my email and I have a Visa Grant.

Hang on let me check again, I might just be seeing things........

*lift music here, while checking email*

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Mr. Manning,

VISA GRANTS

I am writing to advise that, on 7 June 2007, a decision was taken to grant a Class BN Subclass 136 Skilled – Independent to the following applicants:

etc', etc', etc'
-----------------------------------------------------------------

O my god I got it!!!

Yahoooooo!

Party time.....

I feel so shocked. Need a drink......sit down..... slow down..... breathe......

I'll post back l8r, *Dazed*

Yayhooooo! Congratulations

K xxx
Old Jun 7th 2007, 3:10 am
Forum Regular

Lornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to all

Congratulations submainman and S-j cant believe it Visa in only 3 months well done
Lorna
Old Jun 7th 2007, 3:33 am
Forum Regular

jobo will become famous soon enoughjobo will become famous soon enough

Wow congrats to you too SJ ,would do you big colourful writing but dont know how!! Janets going to be busy next week when she gets her lappy back, lots of colouring in to do! Lets hope shes got good news too.
Enjoy!!
Whatcha gonna do tonight to celebrate?
Old Jun 7th 2007, 4:19 am
Forum Regular

beetleman will become famous soon enough

congrats to you guys
the long wait is over for you two
Old Jun 7th 2007, 4:56 am
BE Enthusiast

brissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nice

congratulations and celebrations ,s-j and si have thier visa !!!

and congratulations to submainman !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbsup :
Old Jun 7th 2007, 4:59 am
BE Enthusiast

brissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nice

WELL DONE S-J YOU BOTH DESERVE IT !!!!! CONGRATS !!!!!!!

NOW WHERES THAT CHAMPERS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Jun 7th 2007, 5:09 am
Just Joined

Joker will become famous soon enoughJoker will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by s-jmelbournewannabe
dont say that!! on the visa we were told we had to go by may 2nd, the day that was on the PCC's, will you validate on a trip if not sold???

KOH ta very much!!!! what does SMM mean???????? dumb me!!

S-j xxxx

Plan is to validate on a recce in March next year. Problem is the business may go bust in which case we'll go this year. Don't really want to do this because mentally I've been allowing for 12 months to tie up all the loose ends in the UK (you know, important things like playing golf in Scotland etc.)
Old Jun 7th 2007, 5:50 am
Forum Regular

LiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really nice

WOW what a day - Congrats to S-j and Submainman. Amazing turnaround!!!!!!!!!!

I'm on OH's apple mac so can't do an update tonight. Will be getting chucked off in a min as he's got work. Been totally up the wall in school and not had a minute this week to do the spreadsheet. Will MAKE time tomorrow to do an update. Apologies to those who have sent PMs with their updates.

WELL DONE VISA GRANTS!!!!!!!!! thumbsup:

Our latest news is that the bloods came back fine from meds and they were sent off to Sydney a couple of days ago.

Janet XXX
Old Jun 7th 2007, 6:04 am
live free or die

welshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond repute

So does this mean that submainman and sj aren't gonna hang around with us any more? hope they don't begin they're "above us" lowly applicants

lol
Old Jun 7th 2007, 6:19 am
Forum Regular

christina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nice

I've only been away from BE for a couple of days and look what happens !!
Janet gets an acknowledgement, well done you,
and visa grants as well, big huge congrats to SJ and Submainman.
May it continue eh !!
Christina x
Old Jun 7th 2007, 6:40 am
BE Forum Addict

sammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations to S-j and submain

Woo hoooooooooo

Sam xxxxxxxx

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.