March Applicants

Old Jun 15th 2007, 1:49 pm
Forum Regular

LiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really nice
Default Re: March Applicants

Hi All -

Hope you are all well

A long awaited update to the spreadsheet has now been posted. Having a right carry on with PC World over my laptop :curse: so restricted to updating it in work been really busy in work with end of year reports hence the delay. If I've missed anything pm me. For some reason Frorge it wouldn't let me delete the baby so will try again - maybe it's a sign!!!!!

Thanks, Janet XxX
Old Jun 15th 2007, 1:52 pm
Forum Regular

frorge is on a distinguished road

Crikey, I hope not !!!!

Ang
Old Jun 15th 2007, 1:55 pm
Forum Regular

frorge is on a distinguished road

Janet, just checked the spreadsheet, and the bit about the baby has gone ??? Must be strange happenings !!!! At least i just have 2 children again, and not pregnant !!!

Thanks
Ang
Old Jun 15th 2007, 2:30 pm
IT Guru

TheSubMainMan is just really niceTheSubMainMan is just really niceTheSubMainMan is just really niceTheSubMainMan is just really niceTheSubMainMan is just really niceTheSubMainMan is just really niceTheSubMainMan is just really niceTheSubMainMan is just really niceTheSubMainMan is just really niceTheSubMainMan is just really niceTheSubMainMan is just really nice

Hi All,

Still here. even after our visa grant!!!

Me and the OH have finally agreed on what place to go to when we get there, and that happened to be Cairns. God knows why! I guess it just sounds like an adventure.

She didn't want Sydney as our life style would be too much like our current London life style. Big Mortgage etc'. Melbourne and Perth was both a MMmmmmmmmmmm. Anyway Cairns was the first place we both kind of said "YES lets try it".

Is there any other Marchies going or have we lost the plot here!

Old Jun 15th 2007, 2:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

sammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond repute

Hi sub main man

Have you been to cairns before? Just one thing to bear that when we went (admittedly in december) it was soooo hot!!
Don't know if i could live with that type of humidity but i suppose you get used to it? Plenty do go there - just don't think we could cope...personal thing i suppose?
As an example we were waiting for a boat out to the reef at 7am and people were literally flaking all over the floor - sweating like pigs - at 7am!!!

Can't fault it for location though eh? great barrier reef etc on doorstep

hmmm swimming with the turtles on green island - would love to be there now, the most beautiful, clear water i've ever seen...

Good luck whatever you decide!
Old Jun 15th 2007, 3:52 pm
IT Guru

TheSubMainMan is just really niceTheSubMainMan is just really niceTheSubMainMan is just really niceTheSubMainMan is just really niceTheSubMainMan is just really niceTheSubMainMan is just really niceTheSubMainMan is just really niceTheSubMainMan is just really niceTheSubMainMan is just really niceTheSubMainMan is just really niceTheSubMainMan is just really nice

Originally Posted by sammyg
Hi sub main man

Have you been to cairns before?
A very long time ago, I can't remeber much about the place.

I just figgured it would be nice to see if a few other Marchies are going there.
Old Jun 15th 2007, 5:18 pm
aka DORIS

wardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond repute

We are trying to choose at the moment Cairns or Brisbane currently 60-40 in favour of Brisbane only because we are unsure of job opportunites for industrial ventilation fitters etc in cairns.

Mum and dad have visited all of Australia on a number of occassions, for them cairns is the best. They have lived in Bahrain for may years and say the humidity doesnt bother you for long and you soon get used to it, I think its worth a chance you can always move.

We have looked at the possiblity of starting in Cairns and working our way down to Brisbane and seeing which suits us best, we have decided to take a small amount out of housing fund to allow us to do that.

Good luck

Kaye
Old Jun 16th 2007, 7:42 am
BE Enthusiast

sophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant future

Hi Wardy 2 we are heading to cairns too we are from durham, had medicals at Newcastle about 3 weeks ago now do you have children we have 2 aged 12 and 15 eldest has just left school.
Old Jun 16th 2007, 7:55 am
Forum Regular

lizzydripping will become famous soon enoughlizzydripping will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by wardy2
We are trying to choose at the moment Cairns or Brisbane currently 60-40 in favour of Brisbane only because we are unsure of job opportunites for industrial ventilation fitters etc in cairns.

Mum and dad have visited all of Australia on a number of occassions, for them cairns is the best. They have lived in Bahrain for may years and say the humidity doesnt bother you for long and you soon get used to it, I think its worth a chance you can always move.

We have looked at the possiblity of starting in Cairns and working our way down to Brisbane and seeing which suits us best, we have decided to take a small amount out of housing fund to allow us to do that.

Good luck

Kaye
Hi there,
We are seriously considering going out for a reccie to look at houses, school [son will be due to start equivelant 6th form] and work prospects.Otherwise if we don't we're gambling on getting the area right first time - and then probably will have a 6mth rent to pay. Also we have pets, rental accomodation is scarce and harder to find with them. Finding the whole £ thing stressful - our equity from the house sale seems to be disapearing in front of our eyes [medicals for four last week alone were £950] and wondering what everyone else is planning on doing re: deposit for a house, money for emergencies, etcetc.Any ideas welcome
Old Jun 16th 2007, 9:16 am
Loving it in SA

Katsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lizzydripping
Hi there,
We are seriously considering going out for a reccie to look at houses, school [son will be due to start equivelant 6th form] and work prospects.Otherwise if we don't we're gambling on getting the area right first time - and then probably will have a 6mth rent to pay. Also we have pets, rental accomodation is scarce and harder to find with them. Finding the whole £ thing stressful - our equity from the house sale seems to be disapearing in front of our eyes [medicals for four last week alone were £950] and wondering what everyone else is planning on doing re: deposit for a house, money for emergencies, etcetc.Any ideas welcome
RED RED RED RED RED !!!!!!!!!!!

color us red please, we got our acknowledgement this morning !!!!!!!!!!!

Bring it on.......now WTF is our CO ?????
Old Jun 16th 2007, 10:17 am
Loving it in SA

Katsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Katsmajics other half !!!
RED RED RED RED RED !!!!!!!!!!!

color us red please, we got our acknowledgement this morning !!!!!!!!!!!

Bring it on.......now WTF is our CO ?????
Good luck to all the others still waiting for theirs.
Old Jun 16th 2007, 11:31 am
BE Forum Addict

s-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Katsmajics other half !!!
Good luck to all the others still waiting for theirs.

WOOOOHHOOOOOO!!

Well done to you both!! soo pleased for you.. about time too... the others will be here before we know it now..

si told me you said hi last nite, so hi right back at cha both... Well done again.. S-j xx
Old Jun 16th 2007, 11:32 am
BE Enthusiast

TheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of light

Congrats on the acknowledgement
Old Jun 16th 2007, 11:33 am
aka DORIS

wardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

We have 3 boys one 18, 13 and 12, 18 year is not coming wants to stay here in Newcastle.

I too dont know what we are going to do, we have a fair bit of equity, but I can see it disappearing rapidly. Depending on cost of houses rent etc most of that will be gone. A lot of it will depend on what kind of job OH can get and how much lenders will give us.

Its all too much my head is spinning. The thought of going into the unknown is slighty worrying but kind of exciting.

Congratulations on turning red

Kaye
Old Jun 16th 2007, 3:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

sammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond repute

Hi, to those who know us!

We've not been on for a while as we've been spending some quality time with friends and family- making the most of this last year in the UK.

We're still waiting on a passprt number from the UK passport office so we wont be going green yet.

We've had a shock today - - we put our house on the market on tuesday but didnt put the sign up as we're in no hurry (we dont wont to leave until jan 08). on thursday we had a viewing and today they returned for a second viewing and put a brill offer in!! We don't know what to do as we weren't expecting it. We said we'd think about it over the weekend but

We do have another house which we rent out that we may have to move into but didn't really want to.

Our daughter also has to start a new secondary school for 1 term, which is crap for her but we dont have much choice at least she's with her friends.

We've sold 1 car and are managing with 1 between us. We have alot of messing about still to do - crap, but hey ho it will be worth it when we're sitting by our pool sipping wine

Bring it on!!!!!

S & S xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.