March Applicants

Old Jun 10th 2007, 7:31 pm
Forum Regular

knoydart is just really niceknoydart is just really niceknoydart is just really niceknoydart is just really niceknoydart is just really niceknoydart is just really niceknoydart is just really niceknoydart is just really niceknoydart is just really nice
Default Re: March Applicants

Originally Posted by welshviking
Weird as it states the curries st address in Adelaide? What's in Sydney then?

ANYWAY it's been a month since our ack where's my CO!!!!
found this on dimia

http://www.immi.gov.au/contacts/aust...lcu-sydney.htm

For a list of all other visa class health examination results processed by the Local Clearance Unit Health Processing Centre
See: Visa health results processed by LCU (64 KB PDF)
Old Jun 10th 2007, 7:44 pm
live free or die

welshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by knoydart
found this on dimia

http://www.immi.gov.au/contacts/aust...lcu-sydney.htm

For a list of all other visa class health examination results processed by the Local Clearance Unit Health Processing Centre
See: Visa health results processed by LCU (64 KB PDF)
It's all good then I sent it to the right place. cheers
Old Jun 10th 2007, 7:57 pm
Forum Regular

melaniemc has a spectacular aura aboutmelaniemc has a spectacular aura aboutmelaniemc has a spectacular aura about

Hi have just found this info re acknowledgements seems they have changed their minds again..... (from ASPC as of 08 June 2007)

The Adelaide Skilled Processing Centre will be closed on Monday 11th June 2007 for the Queen's Birthday holiday.

Receipting and Acknowledgment of Applications

The ASPC has changed the method of receipting and acknowledging applications to improve the service provided to clients.

Once an application has been receipted it will undergo validity checking.
An acknowledgement letter with a client reference number and receipt will be sent approximately six weeks after lodgement if the application is valid.

The Admin team is moving towards receipting payment within 7 working days of receiving an application where e-mail communication has been authorised. Applicants or their authorised representatives will receive acknowledgement that the department has received their documents and receipted the relevant visa application charge.

If an application is determined to be invalid documents will be returned and a refund of the visa application charge arranged.

As of 8 June 2007 the ASPC admin section is processing as follows:

Onshore Applications: receipting applications received on 5 June 2007 and acknowledging applications received on 5 June 2007.

Offshore Applications: receipting applications received on 28 May 2007 and acknowledging applications received on 26 March 2007.

So nearly everyone on the Marchies thread up to the 26th March should have at least got an acknowledgement!!!!! mmmmmmmmmmmm somethings not right

Melanie x
Old Jun 10th 2007, 8:14 pm
Forum Regular

banoff has a brilliant futurebanoff has a brilliant futurebanoff has a brilliant futurebanoff has a brilliant futurebanoff has a brilliant futurebanoff has a brilliant futurebanoff has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by shauny
Hi all

Congratualations to all who have got there CO's and a soon to congratulations to everyone else who will get theirs soon I'm sure

Sorry to post this up but here goes, this is my time-line
Visa application arrived adelaide skill processing centre 16/03/07
My mum died 16/03/07
My wife Gail (Moo-Cow) Had a stroke 10/05/07
Visa Acknowledged 11/05/07
Gail had a larger more damaging stroke, 12/05/07 neuro-surgery that evening.

Case officer assigned 31/05/07

Extension for medicals and police checks granted til 31/12/07

Just hoping Gail comes through this without too much damage, Aus may be an impossibility for the moment but we have a new challenge to get through.
Sorry just had a moment when I had to get it off my chest.
I really do hope you all get that all important visa! What an opportunity! We will still try to get there one way or another even if it's for extended holidays only

Shauny
Wow what a horrendous time you are having. Hope Gail gets through all this.
Makes you put things into perspective when you hear things like this. Her health is more important than where you are living.

Good luck

Jan
Old Jun 10th 2007, 8:42 pm
Forum Regular

knoydart is just really niceknoydart is just really niceknoydart is just really niceknoydart is just really niceknoydart is just really niceknoydart is just really niceknoydart is just really niceknoydart is just really niceknoydart is just really nice

Originally Posted by shauny
Hi all

Congratualations to all who have got there CO's and a soon to congratulations to everyone else who will get theirs soon I'm sure

Sorry to post this up but here goes, this is my time-line
Visa application arrived adelaide skill processing centre 16/03/07
My mum died 16/03/07
My wife Gail (Moo-Cow) Had a stroke 10/05/07
Visa Acknowledged 11/05/07
Gail had a larger more damaging stroke, 12/05/07 neuro-surgery that evening.

Case officer assigned 31/05/07
Extension for medicals and police checks granted til 31/12/07

Just hoping Gail comes through this without too much damage, Aus may be an impossibility for the moment but we have a new challenge to get through.
Sorry just had a moment when I had to get it off my chest.
I really do hope you all get that all important visa! What an opportunity! We will still try to get there one way or another even if it's for extended holidays only

Shauny
Sorry to hear about your wife keep your chin up.

We had a similar experience last October as we prepared our application and our son had to have cystic fibrosis tests it was the end of our world and Oz was forgotten it turn out to be negative but it was the worst time of our lives
He has now been diagnosed as coeliac so hes fine.

I hope you have the similar outcome, I wish you the best of luck and hope Gail
has a good recovery

Frank & Gill
Old Jun 11th 2007, 12:16 am
BE Forum Addict

s-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond repute

Well back to the old fashioned way of Ack. Well at least you know where you are with it.. all the marchies will have them within the next week then??!! if not, thats it! i'm going to get them for you!!!!!

No, seriously, should all have them within a week then get the Co's super quick..... then a quick visa grant and bobs your uncle you're off to Oz!!

Hope everyones well... S-j x

Joshy and Will got the POX now!!!! Will quite sick with it, but Joshy being brave, both got high temps thou??????? xx
Old Jun 11th 2007, 4:51 am
Just Joined

MarkandAmy has a brilliant futureMarkandAmy has a brilliant futureMarkandAmy has a brilliant futureMarkandAmy has a brilliant futureMarkandAmy has a brilliant futureMarkandAmy has a brilliant future

I hope something starts happening soon! We sent ours on 26th March and still have had nothing, not even pre acknowledgement!! Contacted agent 10 days ago and she said things were a bit slow but they have definitly received it.

Hoe we get some news this week
Old Jun 11th 2007, 5:08 am
BE Enthusiast

brissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nice

this sounds like the system we have now ,as this is the same pre-ack letter we got ,but it did say casefile number and acknowledgement within 3 weeks.or have i read it wrong,god if that ones right it will be 7 weeks before anyone gets acknowledgement and case file number !!!!!

im sorry if i did read it wrong very tired today,been quite busy....trying to help my nannar move into her new bungalow,that and trying to get things ready for our weekend in wales,must admit it's took my mind off the waiting.
Old Jun 11th 2007, 5:57 am
live free or die

welshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by brissie-here-we-come

im sorry if i did read it wrong very tired today,been quite busy....trying to help my nannar move into her new bungalow,that and trying to get things ready for our weekend in wales,must admit it's took my mind off the waiting.
where in Wales you off to love?
Old Jun 11th 2007, 6:33 am
Forum Regular

andreak has a brilliant futureandreak has a brilliant futureandreak has a brilliant futureandreak has a brilliant futureandreak has a brilliant futureandreak has a brilliant future

Hi everyone,
Still no acknowledgement or pre-acknowledgement for us although I do know they took the money from our account on 23rd May, (sad, I know,but I keep looking at my internet banking page just to double check). Hope to hear something soon, maybe this will be the week. Fingers crossed, will let you know the minute we hear.
The Lait family
Old Jun 11th 2007, 6:41 am
live free or die

Originally Posted by andreak
Hi everyone,
Still no acknowledgement or pre-acknowledgement for us although I do know they took the money from our account on 23rd May, (sad, I know,but I keep looking at my internet banking page just to double check). Hope to hear something soon, maybe this will be the week. Fingers crossed, will let you know the minute we hear.
The Lait family
Fingers, toes and legs crossed for you love

WV
Old Jun 11th 2007, 6:51 am
Forum Regular

carina is a jewel in the roughcarina is a jewel in the roughcarina is a jewel in the roughcarina is a jewel in the rough

Hi everyone

Congratulations to all of you who have recently received Acknowledgements and VISAS!!

We are STILL waiting to hear, all I know is they took the money out on 19th May. Our application was sent on 30th March, so should hear something soon
PLEASE !!

Fingers crossed for a lucky week

Bye for now

Carina
Old Jun 11th 2007, 7:33 am
Forum Regular

banoff has a brilliant futurebanoff has a brilliant futurebanoff has a brilliant futurebanoff has a brilliant futurebanoff has a brilliant futurebanoff has a brilliant futurebanoff has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by andreak
Hi everyone,
The Lait family

Dont worry you'll probably just go straight to a full acknowledgement, or maybe straight to CO

Jan
Old Jun 11th 2007, 7:39 am
BE Forum Addict

s-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond repute

looks like they're doing away then with pre acks now..... ??
Old Jun 11th 2007, 7:58 am
BE Enthusiast

brissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nice

WV ,we are going to Prestatyn on friday until monday.looks like we are going to have s*** weather as the rain is every where at the weekend supposedly ,just like the last hols we went on in may.ah well a break from home and might get to see some of wales if we're lucky.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.