Wikiposts

March Applicants

Old Jun 1st 2007, 1:44 am
BE Forum Addict

s-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: March Applicants

might have to turn to the 3rd vice then............................ Better get your missus ready!!

S-j x
Old Jun 1st 2007, 1:44 am
BE Forum Addict

s-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond repute

oh and watch the back!!
Old Jun 1st 2007, 2:59 am
Loving it in SA

Katsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by s-jmelbournewannabe
oh and watch the back!!

:curse:
Old Jun 1st 2007, 3:28 am
BE Enthusiast

sophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by jobo
Mornin all, got a CO today,but not feeling pleased, feel a bit down to be honest.Parents came for tea last night and looked so sad, said they would have to book themselves a holiday for when we leave as they couldnt bear to be here to say goodbye. I then spent a restless night thinking about what a lovely house we have ,decent jobs lovely friends close family etc etc.And basically "what on earth are we doing?"
sorry for the moan,hopefully I can pull myself out of this,at least the sun is shining today, think I will take kids out and cheer myself up.
JO
I know the feeling been like that since I told my family last week I feel like Im abandoning them, the suns shining and everything looks so nice at the moment . My daughter has such a good set of friends here and Im uprooting her. We know why we are doing it though and its got to be worth a try or we will regret it for the rest of our lives our homes are only homes when we are in them. Im sure you will find another special place in australia. if not you tried and can always come back thats whats keeping me sane. It will all work out in the end!!trudi
Old Jun 1st 2007, 3:31 am
Loving it in SA

Katsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sophjam
I know the feeling been like that since I told my family last week I feel like Im abandoning them, the suns shining and everything looks so nice at the moment . My daughter has such a good set of friends here and Im uprooting her. We know why we are doing it though and its got to be worth a try or we will regret it for the rest of our lives our homes are only homes when we are in them. Im sure you will find another special place in australia. if not you tried and can always come back thats whats keeping me sane. It will all work out in the end!!trudi

just spoke to the med centre where we had our meds done and they said that even tho the second xray says my heart is within normal limits Immigration would not accept it as it was not conducted at their med centre.

I still have to go through and and see cardio and get him to do a report on the condition.

Bllody red tape :curse:
Old Jun 1st 2007, 4:33 am
Just Joined

mel39 is on a distinguished road

got my visa today!!

sent my police checks off yesterday and got the visa today - the first I heard from my case officer was the visa grant letter - quite stunned and well happy!!

I applied at the beginning of March so I guess this is the place to post :-)
Old Jun 1st 2007, 4:37 am
Forum Regular

jobo will become famous soon enoughjobo will become famous soon enough

Trudi you are so right,I know weve got to give it a go ,but hey its scary! Never done anything half as brave as this ever!
Just told parents and sis of impending meds,I didnt hang around too much for the reaction,told them we plan to go end of Oct, 5 months isnt a long time kind of just wish we could be gone now think its going to be a tough time.
still its great to know we're all in the same boat and its great to come on here have a bit of a rant and know people understand where youre coming from.
Cheers everyone
Old Jun 1st 2007, 4:44 am
Forum Regular

mchelen is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by mel39
got my visa today!!

sent my police checks off yesterday and got the visa today - the first I heard from my case officer was the visa grant letter - quite stunned and well happy!!

Well done! 136?
Old Jun 1st 2007, 4:57 am
Forum Regular

Sianystar is a jewel in the roughSianystar is a jewel in the roughSianystar is a jewel in the roughSianystar is a jewel in the roughSianystar is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by jobo
Trudi you are so right,I know weve got to give it a go ,but hey its scary! Never done anything half as brave as this ever!
Just told parents and sis of impending meds,I didnt hang around too much for the reaction,told them we plan to go end of Oct, 5 months isnt a long time kind of just wish we could be gone now think its going to be a tough time.
still its great to know we're all in the same boat and its great to come on here have a bit of a rant and know people understand where youre coming from.
Cheers everyone
I know how you feel, its so easy to not think about stuff, and then suddenly realise what a huge undertaking the move all is!
I've just got over a massive wobble as my Mum got diagnosed with breast cancer a few weeks ago, but the prognosis is good, and hopefully she'll be fine. Hopefully she'll be given the all clear before we head off, but there's always something to be thinking of!
We're just thinking positive and planning her first trip out next year!
Old Jun 1st 2007, 5:22 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by mel39
got my visa today!!

good for you dead jelous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbs up:
Old Jun 1st 2007, 5:27 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Sianystar
I know how you feel, its so easy to not think about stuff, and then suddenly realise what a huge undertaking the move all is!
I've just got over a massive wobble as my Mum got diagnosed with breast cancer a few weeks ago, but the prognosis is good, and hopefully she'll be fine. Hopefully she'll be given the all clear before we head off, but there's always something to be thinking of!
We're just thinking positive and planning her first trip out next year!
Oh dear, not what your mum needs right now or you... Think your doing the right thing with planning her trip, am doing the same with my mum, helping her deal with it... xxx
Old Jun 1st 2007, 5:33 am
Forum Regular

Sianystar is a jewel in the roughSianystar is a jewel in the roughSianystar is a jewel in the roughSianystar is a jewel in the roughSianystar is a jewel in the rough

Yeah, just kinda keeps the focus away from bad things, and we get to look at all things Oz!!
Old Jun 1st 2007, 7:20 am
BE Forum Addict

that's right!!!
S-jx
Old Jun 1st 2007, 7:40 am
BE Enthusiast

The howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant future

Hi Janet! could you put on our info that we ahve had our police checks back and got meds booked for the 10th july please? (or are we supposed to do that? not sure how... Thanks ever so! off to sunny spain monday, where we can spend time dreaming of oz!!! back in 8 days. good luck everyone...hoping to see lots more green when we get back!
Old Jun 1st 2007, 7:55 am
Forum Regular

Amajon has a brilliant futureAmajon has a brilliant futureAmajon has a brilliant futureAmajon has a brilliant futureAmajon has a brilliant futureAmajon has a brilliant futureAmajon has a brilliant future

Congratulations Mel39 It's good to hear that we are beginning to get our visa's now
Hi guys
We can sympathise with rellies getting upset. We are keeping an eye on the bigger picture and what is best for your immediate family. We still haven't told my mum that we don't want farewells and tears at the airport, as this is what she is planning. We'd rather stay in a hotel the night before and start our big adventure as our little family with lots of excitement and fun. NO pressure and NO wailing
Amanda

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.