Wikiposts

March Applicants

Old May 31st 2007, 9:11 pm
Just Joined

Xena is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: March Applicants

Originally Posted by Joker
We had our debited on 28th and are still waiting for he pre-ack. Hopefully going to get it in the next few days.

By the way, when you book meds, should you book the chest x-rays first and then take them along to the med. Or do you book the med and x-rays at the same time.

Also, has anyone used Brigstock Clinic in Thornton Heath, Croydon. Just interested to know how thorough they were.

Thanks

Joker
Have not been to Thornton Heath but see the following link:
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=451558

As and when we are requested to go for medicals we will be going there too.

B
Old May 31st 2007, 9:26 pm
Forum Regular

carina is a jewel in the roughcarina is a jewel in the roughcarina is a jewel in the roughcarina is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Joker
We had our debited on 28th and are still waiting for he pre-ack. Hopefully going to get it in the next few days.

By the way, when you book meds, should you book the chest x-rays first and then take them along to the med. Or do you book the med and x-rays at the same time.

Also, has anyone used Brigstock Clinic in Thornton Heath, Croydon. Just interested to know how thorough they were.

Thanks

Joker
Hi all

Still waiting for acknowledgment or pre- acknowledgment, keep checking emails - like everyone else! Then this morning had the credit card statement, and the DIMA took the money on the 19th May, dose'nt seem to be any pattern to it does there ?
Anyway - hopefully hear from them soon, good luck to everyone else still waiting
Carina
Old May 31st 2007, 9:27 pm
Forum Regular

knoydart is just really niceknoydart is just really niceknoydart is just really niceknoydart is just really niceknoydart is just really niceknoydart is just really niceknoydart is just really niceknoydart is just really niceknoydart is just really nice

Originally Posted by jobo
Mornin all, got a CO today,but not feeling pleased, feel a bit down to be honest.Parents came for tea last night and looked so sad, said they would have to book themselves a holiday for when we leave as they couldnt bear to be here to say goodbye. I then spent a restless night thinking about what a lovely house we have ,decent jobs lovely friends close family etc etc.And basically "what on earth are we doing?"
sorry for the moan,hopefully I can pull myself out of this,at least the sun is shining today, think I will take kids out and cheer myself up.
JO
Cheer up Jo it will pass we had a sh*t night last night our son fell down all the stairs we had to get an ambulance, that takes you mind off Oz for a bit hes OK just badly bruised and shock.
Old May 31st 2007, 9:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

s-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by knoydart
Cheer up Jo it will pass we had a sh*t night last night our son fell down all the stairs we had to get an ambulance, that takes you mind off Oz for a bit hes OK just badly bruised and shock.

bloody hell!! hope he's ok, my daughter did that when she was about 4! Things you have to do for distraction! only joking.

Jo, dont panic. It will work out. We are going through this with the MIL and it's a nightmare. She wanted to come out with us but i said no as she is very negative so booked the flights then told her, she was miffed but i'd rather her come when settled as will be easier for us. We'd be able to fight our corner a bit better as will know more about Australia etc...

Does make you think though eh?? you will know whats right for you as a family... do you have kids?

BTW Poor little daniel still fighting with his chicken pox.. they keep bleeding.. got to watch he dosnt get infection.. looks like he's gonna have a few scars. The other 2 havent got it yet!???

s-j xx

Congrats on CO though. x
Old May 31st 2007, 11:53 pm
Forum Regular

jobo will become famous soon enoughjobo will become famous soon enough

Thanks guys feel a little better after spending over an hour on the phone to my friends in brissie.
Yes Sj I have 3 kids all girls (hormones r us in a few years!!)
My oldest is 15 and my biggest worry,as she isnt very outgoing. She really isnt keen on the idea at all. the younger two are 9 and 11, and are quite excited, although I suspect are not aware of the full implications of moving to the other side of the world.
Hope your little ones are feeling better,I suppose looking on the bright side its better to have the chicken pox in this cold climate, imagne being cross and itchy and the temp being 35 in the shade!
Take care
Jox
Old May 31st 2007, 11:56 pm
Loving it in SA

Katsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks guys feel a little better after spending over an hour on the phone to my friends in brissie.
My oldest is 15 and my biggest worry,as she isnt very outgoing. She really isnt keen on the idea at all. the younger two are 9 and 11, and are quite excited, although I suspect are not aware of the full implications of moving to the other side of the world.
Hope your little ones are feeling better,I suppose looking on the bright side its better to have the chicken pox in this cold climate, imagne being cross and itchy and the temp being 35 in the shade!
Take care
Jox
Hey Marchies i got good new my second chest xray has coem back and it says my heart size is within normal limits, gotta speak to Handsworth Wood about what to do now.

Still may need cardio report but feel better today.
Old Jun 1st 2007, 12:13 am
BE Forum Addict

s-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Katsmajics other half !!!
Hey Marchies i got good new my second chest xray has coem back and it says my heart size is within normal limits, gotta speak to Handsworth Wood about what to do now.

Still may need cardio report but feel better today.
What did i say!!!!! It was probably assesed by a trainee or something!! so pleased for you a weight off your mind eh?
Old Jun 1st 2007, 12:15 am
Loving it in SA

Katsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by s-jmelbournewannabe
What did i say!!!!! It was probably assesed by a trainee or something!! so pleased for you a weight off your mind eh?

feel good today back still sore tho, but i cnt get hold of Handsworth Wood am stressing abouyt that now .

what a roller coaster it really is.
Old Jun 1st 2007, 12:23 am
BE Forum Addict

Take care
Jox

Yes i know what you mean, but they have the chicken pox vaccine in Australia! yet we dont do it here!! mmmmm

Well i have a 10 yr old daughter who is very laid back about the move. She has her natural father in uk but Si been her dad since she was 2. She says she will miss my mum but noone else really, she loves a few others but dosnt see them much. my mums always done lots with her. Good luck with the girls, i hear you just enrol them into as many activities as poss when you get to Oz so they meet lots of people... We'll have to see how it goes eh?

S-j xx
Old Jun 1st 2007, 12:23 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Katsmajics other half !!!
feel good today back still sore tho, but i cnt get hold of Handsworth Wood am stressing abouyt that now .

what a roller coaster it really is.
you know what i'm gonna say dont you,

CHILL PILL!!!!
Old Jun 1st 2007, 12:25 am
Loving it in SA

you know what i'm gonna say dont you,

CHILL PILL!!!!
i aint got any chill pills left...........i should have asked the Dr for some more.

Can you mail me some of yours?
Old Jun 1st 2007, 12:29 am
BE Forum Addict

what's it worth!!!!! hey will have to stop this, they might think we are dealing!!!! Wouldnt part with them for love nor money!! S-j xxxx
Old Jun 1st 2007, 12:29 am
BE Forum Addict

you might have to hit the bottle instead!!!!
Old Jun 1st 2007, 12:31 am
BE Forum Addict

Can anyone help me??? I've LOST my Sawyer!
Old Jun 1st 2007, 12:42 am
Loving it in SA

Can anyone help me??? I've LOST my Sawyer!

Hey i cnt drink either hun.......i am on a strict no alocohol month or 2 or 3 or 4.

the next drink i have could be on our leaving do !!!

not dealers we cnt be we dnt do it in secret we do it on public forums

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.