March Applicants

Old Apr 20th 2007, 5:46 am
Forum Regular

the greens is just really nicethe greens is just really nicethe greens is just really nicethe greens is just really nicethe greens is just really nicethe greens is just really nicethe greens is just really nicethe greens is just really nicethe greens is just really nicethe greens is just really nice
Default Re: March Applicants

Hi. Am I right that some people are receiving letters of acknowledgement while some receive e mails ? Do you get a letter if you don't supply an e mail address ? We posted application 26.2.07 and have heard nothing yet - wondering whether the application has gone astray. Have emailed ASPC but heard nothing back from them.
Old Apr 20th 2007, 7:02 am
Forum Regular

rosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nice

Thanks Viking you brought a smile back to my face....

At first I thought I had read your chocolate description wrong, well all I can say is that I hoped you enjoyed it.

Good luck for the wedding.
Old Apr 20th 2007, 7:05 am
BE Enthusiast

TheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by the greens
Hi. Am I right that some people are receiving letters of acknowledgement while some receive e mails ? Do you get a letter if you don't supply an e mail address ? We posted application 26.2.07 and have heard nothing yet - wondering whether the application has gone astray. Have emailed ASPC but heard nothing back from them.
I might be wrong but I assume you get a letter if you have applied without using an agent and an email from your agent, if you're using one.
Old Apr 20th 2007, 7:14 am
Forum Regular

the greens is just really nicethe greens is just really nicethe greens is just really nicethe greens is just really nicethe greens is just really nicethe greens is just really nicethe greens is just really nicethe greens is just really nicethe greens is just really nicethe greens is just really nice

I sent a post lodgement enquiry form to immigration as I have nothing since I posted app 26.2.07. The same day I received and e mail back saying 'your correspondence has successfully been submitted to dept for immigration. A ref no has been allocated to your correspondence and can be found in the subject line of this e mail. Ref number is long and begins GT.

Is this an acknowledgement of my email enquiry OR an acknowledgement of the visa application ??
Old Apr 20th 2007, 7:19 am
Forum Regular

The Moore Family will become famous soon enoughThe Moore Family will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by the greens
I sent a post lodgement enquiry form to immigration as I have nothing since I posted app 26.2.07. The same day I received and e mail back saying 'your correspondence has successfully been submitted to dept for immigration. A ref no has been allocated to your correspondence and can be found in the subject line of this e mail. Ref number is long and begins GT.

Is this an acknowledgement of my email enquiry OR an acknowledgement of the visa application ??
Hi, this is an acknowledgement of your enquiry as we got the same thing, i forwarded it to our agent and he said it is not an acknowledgement of application as you get a case number on the official one and it is a number of pages long.

Nicky
Old Apr 20th 2007, 7:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

brissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nice

congrats to all with acknowledgements !!!!

wanted to ask when sending your pcc's what "ID " did you send as in copies or original,and how many per person,coz as i understand it,would we just be able to send original full length birth certificate and that'd be all each or have i got it wrong.bit confused and cant get hold of agent until monday morning but wanted to send them today if poss.
thanx kelsey
Old Apr 20th 2007, 7:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

sammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond repute

hi kelsey,
we did ours slightly differently, but we took passpots and birth certificates ino the derbyshire police HQ. i do know that they accept photocopies of ID. i also had to show a letter with my address on. i'd get a few bits photocopied - passport, bill with name on and birth certificate and then it wont come back to you

S x
Old Apr 20th 2007, 9:19 pm
Forum Regular

LiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really nice

Updated the spreadsheet with the acknowlegments.

Ta, Janet
Old Apr 20th 2007, 9:33 pm
WS

WS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond repute

Hi, on form 47sk there is a question which asks if you are happy to communicate via email with a space for your email address.

If you supply one, everything from DIAC including the acknowledgement and visa grant will be via email. Obviously if you are using an agent they receive everything then forward it to you.
Old Apr 21st 2007, 4:05 am
BE Forum Addict

s-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond repute

Hi everyone,

not been on for a couple of days, good news re. acknowledgments!!! Not be long, but good idea to be patient and not swamp with emails as will delay your letters!!!!!

Excellent meet today in Chesterfield!! Have uploaded photo's onto thread if you want to have a look.....

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=434641

S-j xx
Old Apr 21st 2007, 5:06 am
live free or die

welshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond repute

awww, that was really nice to see all your faces.....be better when I see you in oz though!!!
Old Apr 21st 2007, 5:38 am
Forum Regular

LiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really nice

Originally Posted by s-jmelbournewannabe
Hi everyone,

not been on for a couple of days, good news re. acknowledgments!!! Not be long, but good idea to be patient and not swamp with emails as will delay your letters!!!!!

Excellent meet today in Chesterfield!! Have uploaded photo's onto thread if you want to have a look.....

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=434641

S-j xx
Nice to put faces to names - wish I coulda been there. You all look so young!!!!!

WELL I THINK WE JUST SOLD OUR HOUSE!!!!!

I mentioned last week to my aunty that we had been getting valuations and my cousin called and asked if he could come and see the house as he's looking at the moment. He wants the house and is happy for us to stay until we get on the plane which will be great - no stress about coordinating everything!!! He's a first time buyer and has a mortgage sorted so hopefully should be hassle free. Still cant believe it.

Just got to get a soddin visa now, an acknowledgement would be nice for the time being

Janet XXX
Old Apr 21st 2007, 5:42 am
live free or die

welshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond repute

bloody great!!!! have some karma
Old Apr 21st 2007, 5:45 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by welshviking
bloody great!!!! have some karma
Thanks for the karma!!! Can't believe our luck - just hope everything else goes as smoothly.
Old Apr 21st 2007, 5:49 am
live free or die

especially seen as it's family,

i can't believe it's soooo difficult to sell houses in the uk, from what i've heard from you guys...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.