March Applicants

Old Aug 14th 2007, 3:40 pm
Forum Regular

Nozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to all
Default Re: March Applicants

Originally Posted by nadineopotiki
Teryna

I am 49!!! my hubby was 45 march this year we got our app in by the skin of our teeth........ so as long as acknowledged u ok XX

Best wishes

possessed Nads
Makes me feel better guys was begining to think i was oldest on here am pushing to be in oz for my 44th birthday on beach in september

Steve
Old Aug 14th 2007, 3:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

brissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nice

Originally Posted by Katsmajics other half !!!
What a dick i am, we got email from DIAC this morning but somehoe whilst i was moving it from junk mail to in box and deleting junk mail i managed to erase the mail from DIAC just how it happened it is beyond me.

It showed that i had put it into inbox then i clicked to empty junk mail and it went and deleted the email i moved to my inbox.

So i dunna wtf it did:curse:

Will have to see if i can get it back somehow later when i get home.

Kat said that she might just might be home tonite.

But his email thing is doing my head in asd to what it said.............if all else fails i will have to give DIAC a ring, mail them to resend it or ask HOTMAIL if they can recover it for me.

If any of you guys have any ideas they will be very much appreciated.....

TY

Had a look on tintanet for ya and came up with this web site for free undeleting software http://www.undelete-plus.com/

Hope it helps ya out

AndyB
Old Aug 14th 2007, 4:57 pm
Forum Regular

J-J-F-C will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Nozzys
Makes me feel better guys was begining to think i was oldest on here am pushing to be in oz for my 44th birthday on beach in september

Steve
Don't worry Steve I'm 44 on Sunday!!! A visa would be nice from our lovely friends at DIAC...!!!!!!

Chris
Old Aug 14th 2007, 5:03 pm
Forum Regular

Nozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to all

Originally Posted by J-J-F-C
Don't worry Steve I'm 44 on Sunday!!! A visa would be nice from our lovely friends at DIAC...!!!!!!

Chris
Happy birthday for sunday, if we end up in same place in oz I will buy you a beer

Steve
Old Aug 14th 2007, 5:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Bundaberg the land of Rum from south wales the land of song!
bundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nice

Steve
Only had receipt email NO acknowledgement.
agent says thats ok though.
Cant say im not worried though
Teryna
Old Aug 14th 2007, 5:36 pm
Forum Regular

Sianystar is a jewel in the roughSianystar is a jewel in the roughSianystar is a jewel in the roughSianystar is a jewel in the roughSianystar is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Xena
Just to update you all - we are not front loading. Mortgage fixed until May next anyway and I refuse to pay penalties. Also we are now pregnant so will wait until after the baby in March for meds - so we are going to be way way way behind you all!!

B
Congratulations!!!!!
Old Aug 14th 2007, 5:39 pm
Forum Regular

Sianystar is a jewel in the roughSianystar is a jewel in the roughSianystar is a jewel in the roughSianystar is a jewel in the roughSianystar is a jewel in the rough

I realise this is a really thick question, but what do we do with the PCC's? We go them back this morning and I'm not sure what to do with them
Old Aug 14th 2007, 5:39 pm
Forum Regular

J-J-F-C will become famous soon enough

Happy birthday for sunday, if we end up in same place in oz I will buy you a beer

Steve
...If we ever get there at all!!!!!!! Cheers for that its a deal

Chris
Old Aug 14th 2007, 5:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Bundaberg the land of Rum from south wales the land of song!
bundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nice

Originally Posted by Sianystar
I realise this is a really thick question, but what do we do with the PCC's? We go them back this morning and I'm not sure what to do with them
I had to send mine to my agent.Dont know about anyone else
Hope this helps
Teryna
Old Aug 14th 2007, 5:46 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by bundybell
I had to send mine to my agent.Dont know about anyone else
Hope this helps
Teryna
Not using an agent, but thanks anyway.
Old Aug 14th 2007, 8:22 pm
It Rains In Oz Too.

Eager2Leave is an unknown quantity at this point

OOOh Brissie ya wanna be careful drinking that green mouthwash, i heared it'll turn ya lips blue. Mmmm nice lips too
Old Aug 14th 2007, 8:36 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Sianystar
Not using an agent, but thanks anyway.
We scanned ours in and then emailed them to our agent and then he emailed them off to our case officer (they have to be scanned in colour). I presume if you don't have an agent then you can email them direct to your case officer quoting your reference number.

Nat X
Old Aug 14th 2007, 8:48 pm
Forum Regular

andreak has a brilliant futureandreak has a brilliant futureandreak has a brilliant futureandreak has a brilliant futureandreak has a brilliant futureandreak has a brilliant future

Got passports back today with visa stickers in keep looking to make sure they are really there. Posted them off Friday, back today, not a bad turnround. They don't look much, but I'm over the moon that they now firmly stuck in passports
Good luck to all those waiting, fingers crossed for you all,
Andrea
xx
Old Aug 14th 2007, 9:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

brissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nice

cant wait for that,our agent has sent ours today,we sent them to her yesterday,hope ours is quick coming back.

and i also hope we have some good news tomorrow for us marchies x

cant believe it's supposed to be raining again all week,

and thankyou S-J and SI for helping me out,(had bit of a disaster with my hair) and you really helped,
how did Will's b,day go ? hope he enjoyed it x did you take him out ?

kels x
Old Aug 14th 2007, 9:06 pm
Forum Regular

We scanned ours in and then emailed them to our agent and then he emailed them off to our case officer (they have to be scanned in colour). I presume if you don't have an agent then you can email them direct to your case officer quoting your reference number.

Nat X
Thanks Nat, will give it a go.

Sianx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.