March Applicants

Old May 21st 2007, 11:50 pm
Loving it in SA

Katsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: March Applicants

Originally Posted by LiverpoolLass
Thats a relief for you - in that case you can prob expect the acknowledgement this week hopefully. God knows what is going on with our application :curse: Checked the on line cc statement and no money has been taken today Tomorrow, Tomorrow I love ya tomorrow

Janet X
Keep hanging on in there you will get it and its such a buzz when you do !!!!
Old May 22nd 2007, 12:09 am
The Harlows

nadineopotiki is a jewel in the roughnadineopotiki is a jewel in the roughnadineopotiki is a jewel in the roughnadineopotiki is a jewel in the rough

Hi ya all Marchies, I had my CC debited yesterday!!!!!!!!! So money has gone but no acknowledgment.................................... .... woss going on Luv Nadsx
Old May 22nd 2007, 1:01 am
Forum Regular

banoff has a brilliant futurebanoff has a brilliant futurebanoff has a brilliant futurebanoff has a brilliant futurebanoff has a brilliant futurebanoff has a brilliant futurebanoff has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by nadineopotiki
Hi ya all Marchies, I had my CC debited yesterday!!!!!!!!! So money has gone but no acknowledgment.................................... .... woss going on Luv Nadsx

At least you know they have got your app and it is'nt just lost in a mountain of envelopes.

I received an email yesterday for new credit card details, so happy now I no they have definatly got it.

Jan
Old May 22nd 2007, 1:53 am
BE Enthusiast

TheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by welshviking
Karen can you tell me what i can expect?
WV

Hiya

Every practitioner has different techniques.

I use EFT and I would start you off by 'tapping' for the issues as a whole i.e. fear of flying and do a few tapping rounds just using this trigger.

If this does not begin to reduce the level of anxiety, I would then begin to 'unpick' the issue - ask you to recall the very first time you experienced it (if you are able to remember) and very slowly take you through each issue until you have overcome each part fully before moving on to the next part.

Try and relax as much as possible and focus on each issue/the whole issue as he/she examines the issue and helps you to overcome it.

Above all, remember that although fear is an innate response it can be learned .... Forced Expectations Appearing Real!

Good luck

Karen x
Old May 22nd 2007, 1:58 am
BE Enthusiast

Nic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by nadineopotiki
Congratulations Nads, won't be long now for the acknowledgement!

Nicxxx
Old May 22nd 2007, 3:28 am
BE Forum Addict

s-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond repute

NADS!! WHEYHAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

S-j xx
Old May 22nd 2007, 5:54 am
BE Enthusiast

sophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant future

Hi everyone what does the categories mean for the medicals we have our xrays thurs and medicals friday at newcastle. Dont want to get myself worked up for them. I think we are all fit and well but you never know what they will come up with do you.
Old May 22nd 2007, 8:42 am
BE Enthusiast

TheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Amajon
Hi Everyone

Hi Karen my birthday is on 27 May so we should be in for a party this weekend. Hopefully Janet will be joining us with celebrations of her own.

Hiya Amanda

A nice long, happy birthday weekend coming up for us then HAPPY BIRTHDAY for the 27th xx

Hope you had a great Birthday Janet.

Love Karen xx
Old May 22nd 2007, 8:45 am
BE Forum Addict

s-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond repute

Dont worry, everyone feels like that, its only natural when it's something so important to you.... good luck but you wont need it! S-j x
Old May 22nd 2007, 9:53 am
BE Enthusiast

Tigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really nice

Originally Posted by s-jmelbournewannabe
Dont worry, everyone feels like that, its only natural when it's something so important to you.... good luck but you wont need it! S-j x
Hi All

Has anyone got through the meds with a pre existing back injury? We have our meds tomorrow and have just printed off the old medical notes I got from my court case ( accident at work), but I have returned to work full time since 2000 and work back in the trade they said I never would be able to work in again.
Any info would be great.
Thanks in advance
Good luck to all of you still waiting for acks and CO's. Hopefully we will not be too far behind you, being an Aprilee and all that!
Old May 22nd 2007, 11:14 am
Just Joined

Mudmonkey is an unknown quantity at this point

Has anyone sent for that automated response that you get on a Tuesday? It says that the acknowledgement process changed on Monday. They now do a preliminary check, take the fee and send a pre-acknowledgement within a week. Then they will sent the proper acknowledgement with file number about a month later.

News

From 21 May 2007 the Admin team in the ASPC is changing the way they
receipt and acknowledge applications.

To improve the service provided to clients the Admin team will be
receipting payment within 7 working days of receiving an application where
e-mail communication has been authorised. Applicants or their authorised
representatives will receive acknowledgement that the department has
received their documents and receipted the relevant visa application
charge.

Once an application has been receipted it will undergo validity checking.
An acknowledgement letter with a client reference number and receipt will
be sent about four weeks after lodgement if the application is valid.

Information on acknowledgement letter processing dates will continue to be
included in this email.

If an application is determined to be invalid documents will be returned
and a refund of the visa application charge arranged.

This will help new applicants to know it has arrived safely and is all ok, and if anything is missing they will have it sent back much quicker.
My worry is that those of us still waiting for an acknowledgement two months later will be put in a pile and forgotten while they rush through the new applications so they can collect the fees.
Old May 22nd 2007, 11:25 am
live free or die

welshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond repute

awww, shame for some though isn't it?
Old May 22nd 2007, 5:27 pm
The Harlows

nadineopotiki is a jewel in the roughnadineopotiki is a jewel in the roughnadineopotiki is a jewel in the roughnadineopotiki is a jewel in the rough

Mornin Marchies

Meds today at CMMS Cambridge Migration Medical Servcies for all 4 of us, so bascially am brickin it.......................................... Luv Nads xx anyone else got any movement on the old ack's they are so slow and after that email from the ASPC wot about all us Marchies, its ok if you apply now, only 7 days (we shall see)
Old May 22nd 2007, 6:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

COLOUR US YELLOW!!!!!
Got the email this morning! Requested medicals, but had those done last week and will be sent on Monday, so that's it, just waiting for the golden ticket!!!!!!! Gonna book flights today and then can concentrate on something else for a change. . Feels sooooo good..

Now got that off my chest.. Good luck to Nads today for your medicals lass.. Also i think the pressure will be on for them to clear the 'old' pile as far as acknowledgments go, but can see the worries, i would feel the same... Wont be long guys, just stay on top of the game. Cos i must admit that's what it feels like to me... An initiation test before you join the gang of Australia!

S-j xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (feeling generous today)xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx
Old May 22nd 2007, 6:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Tigeresswhite
Hi All

Has anyone got through the meds with a pre existing back injury? We have our meds tomorrow and have just printed off the old medical notes I got from my court case ( accident at work), but I have returned to work full time since 2000 and work back in the trade they said I never would be able to work in again.
Any info would be great.
Thanks in advance
Good luck to all of you still waiting for acks and CO's. Hopefully we will not be too far behind you, being an Aprilee and all that!
There are people who have got through the medicals with a lot worse than that, so dont worry. Our doctor was telling us that he's seen blind, ex cancer, deaf, severe athsmatics, severe skin conditions etc get their visa's... he asks most to drop him a line with a postcard...

Dont worry... Will be ok as long as you've got all the relevant paper work to back it all up.....

S-j xx

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.