March Applicants

Old Aug 6th 2007, 6:25 am
Forum Regular

J-J-F-C will become famous soon enough
Default Re: March Applicants

Bundybell, sorry to hear your news.. certainly puts things into perspective...

Sammyg, Congratulations.. Enjoy the celebrations! Hope there's plenty more this week!

J-j-f-c
Old Aug 6th 2007, 6:37 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Bundaberg the land of Rum from south wales the land of song!
bundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nice

Originally Posted by J-J-F-C
Bundybell, sorry to hear your news.. certainly puts things into perspective...

Sammyg, Congratulations.. Enjoy the celebrations! Hope there's plenty more this week!

J-j-f-c
Thanks, it most certainly does!!.
Just goes to show you got to live life to the full and not put things of, thinking there is always tomorrow, because tomorrow never comes.

Heres to a few more c/o being allocated to us Marchies and a lot more visas being granted for everyone.
Dont the DIAC know we all got lives to lead in OZ.
Cheers
Teryna
Old Aug 6th 2007, 6:58 am
Forum Regular

J-J-F-C will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by bundybell
Thanks, it most certainly does!!.
Just goes to show you got to live life to the full and not put things of, thinking there is always tomorrow, because tomorrow never comes.

Heres to a few more c/o being allocated to us Marchies and a lot more visas being granted for everyone.
Dont the DIAC know we all got lives to lead in OZ.
Cheers
Teryna
Absolutely! Which is why there's a whole bunch of us going through this damn frustrating process, for the chance to do just that!... Here's to a future in Oz!! Come on DIAC.
Old Aug 6th 2007, 7:57 am
Loving it in SA

Katsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by J-J-F-C
Absolutely! Which is why there's a whole bunch of us going through this damn frustrating process, for the chance to do just that!... Here's to a future in Oz!! Come on DIAC.

Hi guys well i have been true to my word............i will not post on here until i have some good news.

We have gone straight to meds request

But we have also got some really bad news

The Mrs has only gone and broken her leg big time..............shes is to undergo surgery on weds and will be in a full leg cast for 8 weeks then in a brace for rest of the 8 month period of recouperation.

So we have the great news about the meds. but just cannot believe what has happened.

Pretty fed up here guys

Last edited by Katsmajics other half !!!; Aug 6th 2007 at 7:58 am. Reason: spelling
Old Aug 6th 2007, 8:04 am
Forum Regular

LiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really nice

Originally Posted by Katsmajics other half !!!
Hi guys well i have been true to my word............i will not post on here until i have some good news.

The Mrs has only gone and broken her leg big time..............shes is to undergo surgery on weds and will be in a full leg cast for 8 weeks then in a brace for rest of the 8 month period of recouperation.

So we have the great news about the meds. but just cannot believe what has happened.

Pretty fed up here guys
OMG what a nightmare for you and your wife ! How on earth did she brake her leg??

Congrats on the case officer - I've already updated the sodding spreadsheet twice today so I hope you don't mind if I turn you yellow tomorrow

Nozzys - you are now on the spreadsheet

Janet
Old Aug 6th 2007, 8:06 am
Forum Regular

christina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nice

Pretty fed up here guys
Oh KOH what can I say, so sorry to hear yer bad news, bugger, what a thing to happen, just hope that you get through this with no hiccups.
Congrats on yer good news, bitter/sweet eh.
Give mrs koh my love and wish her a speedy recovery.
Christina X
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute

Pretty fed up here guys

OMG your poor wife! How did she manage that??? BUT big congratulations too xxxxxxxxxxxxx
BE Forum Addict

sammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond repute

Pretty fed up here guys

Oh my god!!!! so sorry for youxx Some people are having some real bad luck at the moment aren't they??

It makes us appreciate things and puts things into perspective

I hope she recovers quickly

Sam and stu x
Old Aug 6th 2007, 8:07 am
BE Enthusiast

sophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant future

Pretty fed up here guys
Oh no how did she manage that? just when things were looking up. Poor things can she travel with the brace? you could at least start off in oz with a convalecing holiday maybe? or will you just delay the move till the physiotherapy is completed. Theres nothing that you can do about it now so the most important thing is to get her well cheer her up and get on with the jobs you can manage during this dificult few months. We are here for you both moan whenever you feel like it!!!
Old Aug 6th 2007, 8:11 am
BE Enthusiast

brissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nice

Originally Posted by sammyg
Horaahhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We've got it!!! We've got to send passports off.

I don't think we can actually believe it!

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

any news kels???
...........CONGRATS TO YOU ALL !!!.............

think back to what you were saying yesterday at the meet,didnt work out to bad ,enjoy it tonight and hope it's us soon,stil no news as yet obviously as i will probably be shouting from the roof tops,be warned all.

sorry to hear all the sad news,about fingers,as my hubby is a sparky and we all know too well how useful they are, hope they are better soon.

and about the sad news of a friend,we all have regrets when people close to us pass away,i did with my mum,wish i had made more of an effort to go and see her more,but if i have learned anything it's to not put things off for another day x

hope to hear some more good news from someone tomorrow,good luck to you all x

kels x
Old Aug 6th 2007, 8:14 am
Loving it in SA

Katsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sophjam
Oh no how did she manage that? just when things were looking up. Poor things can she travel with the brace? you could at least start off in oz with a convalecing holiday maybe? or will you just delay the move till the physiotherapy is completed. Theres nothing that you can do about it now so the most important thing is to get her well cheer her up and get on with the jobs you can manage during this dificult few months. We are here for you both moan whenever you feel like it!!!

It was during a training drill the partner she was working with got up quiet aggressively and this resulted in the other womans full body weight crashing into the side of her knee.

she has snapped one side of her fibula clean off, and frctured the platuex that the bone in the top of her leg sits, they reckon they will have to pin the broken part og the bone back into place and may need to take bone grafts from her hip to act as a sort of polyfilla.

Its a nightmare injury that the knee surgeon has never encountered before.

Its horrific............i feel so sorry for my baby and i miss her so much
Old Aug 6th 2007, 8:17 am
BE Forum Addict

sammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond repute

and about the sad news of a friend,we all have regrets when people close to us pass away,i did with my mum,wish i had made more of an effort to go and see her more,but if i have learned anything it's to not put things off for another day x

hope to hear some more good news from someone tomorrow,good luck to you all x

kels x[/QUOTE]

Spot on kels, there's no time to be wasted in this life.

Really hoping you hear something this week - i've got a feeling you might

Right guys, i'm off to open the champers!!!!

You may be hearing from a hung over sammyg tomorrow

Sam and stu xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Old Aug 6th 2007, 8:18 am
BE Enthusiast

brissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nice

..........CONGRTAS TO KATS TOO !!!!!!...........

gone and got yourself a case officer Well Done

but also sorry about the broken leg,does this effect your leaving time any,orwas you planning to go after the 8 months,if you get me ?
hope things work out for you's,and look after your OH X

kels x

p,s i missed the post at first sorry x
Old Aug 6th 2007, 8:20 am
Loving it in SA

Originally Posted by brissie-here-we-come
..........CONGRTAS TO KATS TOO !!!!!!...........

gone and got yourself a case officer Well Done

but also sorry about the broken leg,does this effect your leaving time any,orwas you planning to go after the 8 months,if you get me ?
hope things work out for you's,and look after your OH X

kels x

p,s i missed the post at first sorry x
Kat had her police checks done last year which means we have to validate by Dec 14th ( not going to happen ).

we are going to apply to DIAC for an extension to our validation period due ti circumstances beyond our control.
Old Aug 6th 2007, 8:32 am
BE Enthusiast

Kat had her police checks done last year which means we have to validate by Dec 14th ( not going to happen ).

we are going to apply to DIAC for an extension to our validation period due ti circumstances beyond our control.
have you done your meds,as was gonna say,you can try getting these done at the latest date,and then just resend for the police check,to have a little more time on your side,i realy hope it all works out for you's x
and send my best wishes x

kels x

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.