March Applicants

Old Oct 9th 2007, 1:02 am
  #3886  
Forum Regular
 
Joined: Jan 2007
Location: Frankston VIC
Posts: 171
LittleHobo is just really niceLittleHobo is just really niceLittleHobo is just really niceLittleHobo is just really niceLittleHobo is just really niceLittleHobo is just really niceLittleHobo is just really niceLittleHobo is just really niceLittleHobo is just really niceLittleHobo is just really nice
Default Re: March Applicants

Originally Posted by LittleHobo
thanks for your reply.. what email address do you have for them? Sorry i feel thick as eveyrone else seems to know this except me

thank you so much. I have just found it and have sent the form. For ease for anyone else it is here ----> http://www.immi.gov.au/contacts/form...centres.htm?51

LittleHobo is offline  
Old Oct 9th 2007, 2:54 am
  #3887  
Forum Regular
 
Joined: Nov 2006
Location: liverpool
Posts: 63
jobo will become famous soon enoughjobo will become famous soon enough
Default Re: March Applicants

Hi Teryna, thanks for congrats!
Just had an email this am from DIAC (dont have an agent.)
Will prob book flights in next few days for about 5 weeks time. Going to Brisbane, staying with friends for first few weeks then will suss out areas.
Can't even have drink to celebrate tonight as am on call for 2 homebirths, working all weekend too, never mind have rest of my life to celebrate!!

Jox
jobo is offline  
Old Oct 9th 2007, 3:06 am
  #3888  
BE Enthusiast
 
juss44's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2007
Location: manchester, england, cheshire
Posts: 350
juss44 has a spectacular aura aboutjuss44 has a spectacular aura aboutjuss44 has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: March Applicants

Originally Posted by jobo
Hi Teryna, thanks for congrats!
Just had an email this am from DIAC (dont have an agent.)
Will prob book flights in next few days for about 5 weeks time. Going to Brisbane, staying with friends for first few weeks then will suss out areas.
Can't even have drink to celebrate tonight as am on call for 2 homebirths, working all weekend too, never mind have rest of my life to celebrate!!

Jox
Sounds great, we will also be staying in Brisie with mates when we finally get there.......It is one of my fave places!!!!!!!!!!Enjoy!!!!!

Juss
juss44 is offline  
Old Oct 9th 2007, 3:42 am
  #3889  
BE Forum Addict
 
Joined: Aug 2005
Posts: 2,322
sammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: March Applicants

Originally Posted by jobo
Hi Marchies, cant believe I'm actually saying this but at long last we got it! Have spent most of the morning in a daze with an occassional whinge now and then!
Our meds were recieved 10 weeks today so hope this gives you something to go by,it wont be long!
love Jo

Congratulations

xxxxxxxxxx
sammyg is offline  
Old Oct 9th 2007, 4:09 am
  #3890  
Forum Regular
 
Dawn&Andy's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2007
Location: Seaford
Posts: 225
Dawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant future
Default Re: March Applicants

congrats jo on visa

never rains but it pours here, got a call from estate agent to say got a viewer for thurs yipeeeeee at last first one since we put house on market 8 weeks ago

then five mins later the happiness is dashed andy had a accident, type blown out and hes hit barrier and flipped van roof got hole in where its hit the barrier and they cant believe hes got out alive, they said 3 inches over and the barrier would have gone through his head and prob killed him out right, hes gone off to hospital to get checked out but they say no broken bones or owt by loooks of it hes got away with no serious injuries,thanks to his airbag and seatbelt, only down side was hes been working miles from home and so i cant get up there to see him so am sat biting my nails waiting for a call to find out if theres owt more serious wrong, or if hes being kept in or let home!! hes rung me told me not to worry til hes been checked over properly, easier said than done eh but he assures me hes ok and feeling very lucky right now

puts things into perspective a little, nowt like summat like this to bring you back down to earth, been sat worrying about house selling, but now it dont seem so important, it will sell when its ready to sell, im just glad ive still got my hubby

good luck all those still waiting, hang on in there it will come in the end.

Dawn x
Dawn&Andy is offline  
Old Oct 9th 2007, 4:14 am
  #3891  
BE Enthusiast
 
juss44's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2007
Location: manchester, england, cheshire
Posts: 350
juss44 has a spectacular aura aboutjuss44 has a spectacular aura aboutjuss44 has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: March Applicants

Originally Posted by Dawn&Andy
congrats jo on visa

never rains but it pours here, got a call from estate agent to say got a viewer for thurs yipeeeeee at last first one since we put house on market 8 weeks ago

then five mins later the happiness is dashed andy had a accident, type blown out and hes hit barrier and flipped van roof got hole in where its hit the barrier and they cant believe hes got out alive, they said 3 inches over and the barrier would have gone through his head and prob killed him out right, hes gone off to hospital to get checked out but they say no broken bones or owt by loooks of it hes got away with no serious injuries,thanks to his airbag and seatbelt, only down side was hes been working miles from home and so i cant get up there to see him so am sat biting my nails waiting for a call to find out if theres owt more serious wrong, or if hes being kept in or let home!! hes rung me told me not to worry til hes been checked over properly, easier said than done eh but he assures me hes ok and feeling very lucky right now

puts things into perspective a little, nowt like summat like this to bring you back down to earth, been sat worrying about house selling, but now it dont seem so important, it will sell when its ready to sell, im just glad ive still got my hubby

good luck all those still waiting, hang on in there it will come in the end.



















Dawn x

Wow, Dawn hope that your hubby is ok, sorry to hear that. If he says that he is ok, I am sure that he means it.....Stay happy and well

Juss
juss44 is offline  
Old Oct 9th 2007, 5:39 am
  #3892  
Forum Regular
 
Joined: Nov 2006
Location: liverpool
Posts: 63
jobo will become famous soon enoughjobo will become famous soon enough
Default Re: March Applicants

Dawn, certainly does put things into perspective hope Andy is ok.Doesnt bear thinking about does it?
House will sell soon I'm sure, think we can cope with anything now eh after all this waiting around, should be so laid back when we get there will fit right in!
jobo is offline  
Old Oct 9th 2007, 6:09 am
  #3893  
Forum Regular
 
J-J-F-C's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2007
Location: Buderim Sunshine Coast
Posts: 84
J-J-F-C will become famous soon enough
Default Re: March Applicants

Originally Posted by jobo
Hi Marchies, cant believe I'm actually saying this but at long last we got it! Have spent most of the morning in a daze with an occassional whinge now and then!
Our meds were recieved 10 weeks today so hope this gives you something to go by,it wont be long!
love Jo
CONGRATULATIONS and good luck in Brissie. Seems like we have been waiting forever too. 2 of our meds had been lost in the system but are now with CO so hopefully not much longer
J-J-F-C is offline  
Old Oct 9th 2007, 6:23 am
  #3894  
Forum Regular
 
J-J-F-C's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2007
Location: Buderim Sunshine Coast
Posts: 84
J-J-F-C will become famous soon enough
Default Re: March Applicants

Originally Posted by Dawn&Andy
congrats jo on visa

never rains but it pours here, got a call from estate agent to say got a viewer for thurs yipeeeeee at last first one since we put house on market 8 weeks ago

then five mins later the happiness is dashed andy had a accident, type blown out and hes hit barrier and flipped van roof got hole in where its hit the barrier and they cant believe hes got out alive, they said 3 inches over and the barrier would have gone through his head and prob killed him out right, hes gone off to hospital to get checked out but they say no broken bones or owt by loooks of it hes got away with no serious injuries,thanks to his airbag and seatbelt, only down side was hes been working miles from home and so i cant get up there to see him so am sat biting my nails waiting for a call to find out if theres owt more serious wrong, or if hes being kept in or let home!! hes rung me told me not to worry til hes been checked over properly, easier said than done eh but he assures me hes ok and feeling very lucky right now

puts things into perspective a little, nowt like summat like this to bring you back down to earth, been sat worrying about house selling, but now it dont seem so important, it will sell when its ready to sell, im just glad ive still got my hubby

good luck all those still waiting, hang on in there it will come in the end.

Dawn x
Dawn,

Certainly isn't one to dwell on! Just so glad Andy's ok, Karma on its way to you.

jjfc
J-J-F-C is offline  
Old Oct 9th 2007, 8:07 am
  #3895  
live free or die
 
welshviking's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2007
Location: Valhalla
Posts: 6,967
welshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: March Applicants

Originally Posted by jobo
Hi Marchies, cant believe I'm actually saying this but at long last we got it! Have spent most of the morning in a daze with an occassional whinge now and then!
Our meds were recieved 10 weeks today so hope this gives you something to go by,it wont be long!
love Jo

well done that's brill news, and a bit of movement is a good thing...meds were there way before that though..bad thing...


Originally Posted by LittleHobo
thanks for your reply.. what email address do you have for them? Sorry i feel thick as eveyrone else seems to know this except me

[email protected] I didn't hear anything off them, seem you only hear if you have a case officer, or maybe an agent.....

Originally Posted by Dawn&Andy
congrats jo on visa


then five mins later the happiness is dashed andy had a accident, type blown out and hes hit barrier and flipped van roof got hole in where its hit the barrier and they cant believe hes got out alive,
Dawn x
wow close call, really glad he's ok though, and you're right all this would be worthless if we didn't have our families and health...why do we stress sooo much!!!



Kristian now has to stay another week...sooo gutted, anyway one last week of on the raz for the rugby, the MIL came to stay with me last niught, and she actually brought OZ up!!!! she said that she doesn't mind us going...but doesn't want us to stay there forever...mega improvement....

i had to scrape ice off the bloody car this morning!!!! bbrrrrr


WV at Limbo HQ
welshviking is offline  
Old Oct 9th 2007, 8:36 am
  #3896  
BE Forum Addict
 
s-jmelbournewannabe's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2007
Location: Sunshine Coast, Queensland.
Posts: 2,141
s-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: March Applicants

Jo, congratulations!!!! Well done at last! have a good one, we got 6 1/2 weeks left now and is flying by, shippers come tomorrow have finally finished packing what we can, they will finish tomorrow... well done again

Dawn OMG!!! i really hope Andy is ok chick, give him a big BE Get well soon!! I still remember the sickness i felt at Easter when Si got knocked off his bike... horrible. A very lucky man is Andy today, someone was looking down on him

Take care every one..

Est, hi to you... cant wait till it all goes tomorrow, 6 wks of takeaways for us now not even got a m/wave... S-j xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
s-jmelbournewannabe is offline  
Old Oct 9th 2007, 8:42 am
  #3897  
live free or die
 
welshviking's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2007
Location: Valhalla
Posts: 6,967
welshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: March Applicants

Originally Posted by s-jmelbournewannabe
[SIZE=4]



Est, hi to you... cant wait till it all goes tomorrow, 6 wks of takeaways for us now not even got a m/wave... S-j xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
im sure you told me you weren't taking everything? so how come you've packed so bloody much!!!
welshviking is offline  
Old Oct 9th 2007, 9:00 am
  #3898  
BE Forum Addict
 
s-jmelbournewannabe's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2007
Location: Sunshine Coast, Queensland.
Posts: 2,141
s-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: March Applicants

Originally Posted by welshviking
im sure you told me you weren't taking everything? so how come you've packed so bloody much!!!

have took all personal effects and small stuff and 3 sets of drawers, 2 bedside cabinets, kitchen table all TV's and Dishwasher, all pictures, mirrors, 1 mt bike, little tykes play house and picnic bench. a few stereos ps consoles etc... so no biggie furniture items just been lots of small fiddly stuff to pack! hence taking ages cos you got to list everything.... We had a quote for £1600, will let you know tomorrow what they say it is. xxxxx
s-jmelbournewannabe is offline  
Old Oct 9th 2007, 6:20 pm
  #3899  
BE Forum Addict
 
Joined: Aug 2005
Posts: 2,322
sammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: March Applicants

Originally Posted by Dawn&Andy
congrats jo on visa

never rains but it pours here, got a call from estate agent to say got a viewer for thurs yipeeeeee at last first one since we put house on market 8 weeks ago

then five mins later the happiness is dashed andy had a accident, type blown out and hes hit barrier and flipped van roof got hole in where its hit the barrier and they cant believe hes got out alive, they said 3 inches over and the barrier would have gone through his head and prob killed him out right, hes gone off to hospital to get checked out but they say no broken bones or owt by loooks of it hes got away with no serious injuries,thanks to his airbag and seatbelt, only down side was hes been working miles from home and so i cant get up there to see him so am sat biting my nails waiting for a call to find out if theres owt more serious wrong, or if hes being kept in or let home!! hes rung me told me not to worry til hes been checked over properly, easier said than done eh but he assures me hes ok and feeling very lucky right now

puts things into perspective a little, nowt like summat like this to bring you back down to earth, been sat worrying about house selling, but now it dont seem so important, it will sell when its ready to sell, im just glad ive still got my hubby

good luck all those still waiting, hang on in there it will come in the end.

Dawn x
oh no Dawn

at least he's ok though
the marchies have had their fair share of accidents along the way hey?

sam xxxxxxxxxxx
sammyg is offline  
Old Oct 9th 2007, 6:58 pm
  #3900  
BE Enthusiast
 
Joined: Mar 2007
Location: Durham
Posts: 519
sophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant future
Default Re: March Applicants

Originally Posted by s-jmelbournewannabe
have took all personal effects and small stuff and 3 sets of drawers, 2 bedside cabinets, kitchen table all TV's and Dishwasher, all pictures, mirrors, 1 mt bike, little tykes play house and picnic bench. a few stereos ps consoles etc... so no biggie furniture items just been lots of small fiddly stuff to pack! hence taking ages cos you got to list everything.... We had a quote for £1600, will let you know tomorrow what they say it is. xxxxx
Ive got 2 more removal companies coming today all are pushing for them to pack as say customs have a field day when owners pack. Do you think I should push for it or just let them do it got the others down by £200 but that was it. Two more lots of timewasters looking at the house didnt even have theirs on the market all pensioners as its a bungalow. I feel like showing them the door when they make those stupid comments "wont take you long to sell this love" well why dont they buy it then!
sophjam is offline  

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.