Wikiposts

March Applicants

Old Oct 4th 2007, 8:47 am
BE Enthusiast

brissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nice
Default Re: March Applicants

hya all, my lastpost in the uk

can i firstly say we did the staying up thing W,V , as we phoned at about midnight here, so 10am there, it may of helped as once we got through the options and other crap they tell you on phones we got strait through. hope it helps you too to stay up and ring them Goodluck mate

well A Big THANKYOU to all of you's on B,E espiecially THE MARCHIES it's been great to go through this journey with you all ,thanks for all of your help, and i'll return the favour by letting you all know how we get on with things the other side, start getting your questions ready cant personally thank people ,but the special ones iv'e actually had the pleasure to meet will know x (not saying i dont think of you as special if i havent had the pleasure to meet you)x

i really hope all of you's left waiting will get your good news soon, and probably by the time i get set up again with a pc you'll all ,have some good news of sorts.

byee byee for now and good luck to you all

Kels,Andy,Drew and Kody
Old Oct 4th 2007, 8:50 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by welshviking
ahh im steamin gnow ythough ooops
Bit of Dutch courage hey???

I don't drink but am seriously considering taking it up - problem is I hate being sick and guess what happens every time I drink

The waiting is hard enough for us Junies but to have been waiting 7 months - I am sure that I would end up being sectioned..... I am already starting to think that we should start a self-help group for email and BE addiction... I can't be far from my laptop at the moment

Lau xx
Old Oct 4th 2007, 8:51 am
live free or die

welshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by brissie-here-we-come

can i firstly say we did the staying up thing W,V , as we phoned at about midnight here, so 10am there, it may of helped as once we got through the options and other crap they tell you on phones we got strait through. hope it helps you too to stay up and ring them Goodluck mate

well A Big THANKYOU to all of you's on B,E espiecially THE MARCHIES it's been great to go through this journey with you all ,thanks for all of your help, and i'll return the favour by letting you all know how we get on with things the other side, start getting your questions ready cant personally thank people ,but the special ones iv'e actually had the pleasure to meet will know x (not saying i dont think of you as special if i havent had the pleasure to meet you)x

i really hope all of you's left waiting will get your good news soon, and probably by the time i get set up again with a pc you'll all ,have some good news of sorts.

Kels,Andy,Drew and Kody
awwe bab ethat s made me reallt immotiojal!!!!!

take carew and let us knwo urok

goood luck!!!!!!

sorry guys im smashed
Old Oct 4th 2007, 8:52 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

byee byee for now and good luck to you all:

Kels,Andy,Drew and Kody
All the very best for your new life

Enjoy the flight

Laura
Old Oct 4th 2007, 9:27 am
Forum Regular

J-J-F-C will become famous soon enough

Kels,Andy,Drew and Kody
Have a safe journey and look forward to reading your next post......

jjfc
Old Oct 4th 2007, 9:31 am
Forum Regular

awwe bab ethat s made me reallt immotiojal!!!!!

take carew and let us knwo urok

goood luck!!!!!!

sorry guys im smashed
OMG WV God help DIAC later Go kick some ass

jjfc
Old Oct 4th 2007, 9:32 am
BE Forum Addict

sammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond repute

ahh im steamin gnow ythough ooops

give it a go esther
i dare you
sam xxx

Last edited by sammyg; Oct 4th 2007 at 9:34 am.
Old Oct 4th 2007, 9:36 am
live free or die

welshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sammyg

give it a go esther
i dare you
sam xxx
bit early init!!! it's way passed my bed time, but i've git the wine hunger on now..may go for a ciggie..or even a joint....
Old Oct 4th 2007, 9:39 am
BE Forum Addict

sammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond repute

bit early init!!! it's way passed my bed time, but i've git the wine hunger on now..may go for a ciggie..or even a joint....
i'll join you
xxxx
Old Oct 4th 2007, 9:43 am
live free or die

Originally Posted by sammyg
i'll join you
xxxx
for what !!! tee hee
Old Oct 4th 2007, 6:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

for what !!! tee hee
the wholllllleeeee shabangulangulangulang
are weeee still going forrr ittt iammm maaannn

i wish!! off to blooby work now....But hey ITS FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we're jammin..bob..bob...bob...i wanna jam it wit you!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxx
see you's laters
Old Oct 5th 2007, 2:39 am
live free or die

very quiet today aren't we?

i don't think we've had any movement all week? bummer

sorry about my alcohol induced posts last night......they may be back tonighht
Old Oct 5th 2007, 3:22 am
BE Forum Addict

just read my post from this mornin
i really did sound like i was mashed

don't know what i'd had!!!

anyway, i'm off to my sisters tonight for a party so i might join you for some drunken capers in a bit!!

laters....iiiii
Old Oct 5th 2007, 6:17 am
BE Enthusiast

The howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant future

Kels,Andy,Drew and Kody
OOOHHH!!! Bless you! Have such a fantastic time and new life in oz! Take care (oh, just got a bit emotional then, filling up here!!
Lots of luck and love. The howellers
Old Oct 5th 2007, 8:29 am
Forum Regular

very quiet today aren't we?

i don't think we've had any movement all week? bummer

sorry about my alcohol induced posts last night......they may be back tonighht
No neeeeeeeedd to aplodajise!! us poor marchieeees still waitling not sooo very patiently need such light relief sureelyyy

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.