March Applicants

Old Sep 28th 2007, 9:05 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: March Applicants

Originally Posted by bundybell
Thanks s-j dont i ever wish mine was the same age as yours again. they just do what you want to do and go where you want to go and dont have an opinion.
My dad says they make your arms ache when they are little and heart ache when theyve grown. O so true.
we are still talking about it but ive decided if i can just get her to validate her visa then if she comes back to the uk so be it.it will hurt but i cant live her life for her neither should i expect her to live my life either. ive done all i can for her but at least she will be able to join me again if she so wishes.
Teryna
I bet if you left without her she would be running after you in no time.....

I am sure that she will see the sense in validating with you and it will all work out fine.

Laura x
Old Sep 28th 2007, 9:12 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Bundaberg the land of Rum from south wales the land of song!
bundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nice

Originally Posted by Reedy
I bet if you left without her she would be running after you in no time.....

I am sure that she will see the sense in validating with you and it will all work out fine.

Laura x
Thankyou, i so hope so my children are the main reason im doing this, i want a better quality of life for them, for us. Its like my mum said, shes had 2 years to think about it thats how long we have been planning it for.
o well im of to bed now, at least shes speaking to me which she wasnt at the beginning of the week.
kids who'd have um a?

Teryna

ps o god ive got to turn my computor off now, i hope it will work in the morning!!
Old Sep 28th 2007, 10:10 am
BE Forum Addict

s-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond repute

Oh Teryna, if my mum was going to Oz when i was 18, when i had a b/friend i would've done the same i think. i was very strong minded, but then again i had left home and didnt have a very good relationship with my step father. However if it was a family unit, i would've gone kicking and screaming, more bothered about my friends and boyfriends but i would still've gone. x

good luck chick xxx S-j xxx
Old Sep 28th 2007, 6:21 pm
Forum Regular

Nozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Reedy
Have heard that it is labour day on Monday so Bank Holiday - not sure if it is true but if so might have to wait til Tues x
You are correct about it being a bank holiday monday, my mate rang me from sydney on friday saying he hasa long weekend, and a boozy one as it is the AFL final on saturday and the NRL final on sunday so everbody going to be a little tipsy sunday night but can rest on monday.

Steve
Old Sep 28th 2007, 6:24 pm
Forum Regular

Nozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to all

UP so early on a saturday morning because my silly wife gone to Next sale(the one thing she is going to miss about being in oz) at least its not as early as last one she got up at 04.30 for that one

Steve
Old Sep 28th 2007, 7:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

bundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nice

Originally Posted by s-jmelbournewannabe
Oh Teryna, if my mum was going to Oz when i was 18, when i had a b/friend i would've done the same i think. i was very strong minded, but then again i had left home and didnt have a very good relationship with my step father. However if it was a family unit, i would've gone kicking and screaming, more bothered about my friends and boyfriends but i would still've gone. x

good luck chick xxx S-j xxx
I like to think we are a strong family unit. We are close me and Lucy she is quite a shy reserved child who would not be able to cope on her own i dont think.Shes not a drinker or smoker or club pub goer, mind you neither is her boyfriend of 6 years. Shes 21 so i cant make her do what i want i must respect her decision although OH her step dad who she has a normal dad daughter relationship with cant cope with the fact she may come back or stay.
Im hoping i can talk to her Monday about it im off and we are going shopping.
All i want is for her to validate her visa, our friends out there are coming back to a wedding in July 08 so ive said she can fly back with them if she wants cant do no more its her choice at the end of the day. She is well aware of the fact my friend who went out last oct left her 21yr old behind for same reason now after a visit they are trying to get her out there and are struggling i dont want that to happen.If i can get her to validate then she has 5 yrs to come back alot can happen in that time a
O well best go ive got Foxes comimg re the little bit of stuff we are shipping out, we are expecting our visa this week so want to arrange it to go asap after that.
in the hope it will be there by the time we get there
Teryna
Old Sep 28th 2007, 8:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold

I like to think we are a strong family unit. We are close me and Lucy she is quite a shy reserved child who would not be able to cope on her own i dont think.Shes not a drinker or smoker or club pub goer, mind you neither is her boyfriend of 6 years. Shes 21 so i cant make her do what i want i must respect her decision although OH her step dad who she has a normal dad daughter relationship with cant cope with the fact she may come back or stay.
Im hoping i can talk to her Monday about it im off and we are going shopping.
All i want is for her to validate her visa, our friends out there are coming back to a wedding in July 08 so ive said she can fly back with them if she wants cant do no more its her choice at the end of the day. She is well aware of the fact my friend who went out last oct left her 21yr old behind for same reason now after a visit they are trying to get her out there and are struggling i dont want that to happen.If i can get her to validate then she has 5 yrs to come back alot can happen in that time a
O well best go ive got Foxes comimg re the little bit of stuff we are shipping out, we are expecting our visa this week so want to arrange it to go asap after that.
in the hope it will be there by the time we get there
Teryna
As long as she validates and then comes back, tell her she can have a two week holiday and come home, less pressure means she will be more willing to cooperate, as mine are 32,30 and 26 I have had loads of exp, hindsight is a great thing
Old Sep 28th 2007, 8:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

The howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by s-jmelbournewannabe
Evening all!

Glad you all ok, Cranky, nice one on the meds! i went back twice for same reason but mine was cos of depo inj...

have a good weekend all. Now we've just sold all our furniture we didnt want to take (not cost effective or crap) we just have to carboot all the boys clothes and what equiptment there is left. which will hopefully be on sunday, if i can find an indoor one! Bloody freezing at the moment!

have a good weekend all, off to have ma barnet done tomorra..... Cant wait... might treat myself to a glass of wine while having my blow-dry!

take care, S-j x

Teryna dont worry about your daughter i'm sure she'll see the light

........... leave them alone and they will come home, wagging their tails behind them.........
Hi SJ, im liking the sound of your salon...wine with a blowdry? will have to mention that to my boss!!Tracey.x
Old Sep 28th 2007, 9:00 pm
ASHO

ASHO is just really niceASHO is just really niceASHO is just really niceASHO is just really niceASHO is just really niceASHO is just really niceASHO is just really niceASHO is just really niceASHO is just really nice
Default not happy

Not happy is an understatement woke up this morning checked emails ,as we all do when waiting for CO news on ours meds, and it read its necessary for my daughter to undergo further medical examinations, this is because she is five years post treatment for leukemia.
They are asking us to see her paediatrician to provide a report of her history and management needs for the next five years, and also the risk of recurrence!!
Before anyone asks we sent all her history of her illness and prognosis with our application and panel doctor!
So all the waiting for some good news was a waste now we have to send it all off and do the waiting game again hope its all worth it, im sure it will be.
Old Sep 28th 2007, 9:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

Default Re: not happy

Originally Posted by ASHO
Not happy is an understatement woke up this morning checked emails ,as we all do when waiting for CO news on ours meds, and it read its necessary for my daughter to undergo further medical examinations, this is because she is five years post treatment for leukemia.
They are asking us to see her paediatrician to provide a report of her history and management needs for the next five years, and also the risk of recurrence!!
Before anyone asks we sent all her history of her illness and prognosis with our application and panel doctor!
So all the waiting for some good news was a waste now we have to send it all off and do the waiting game again hope its all worth it, im sure it will be.
Im sure it will be fine they like to check things out we had to do similar with hubby having had treatment for TB. I also know someone on the april thread that has had medical issues and it all boils down to how much you will cost them .
Chin up and think positive as soon as they get the info they need im sure your visa will be granted
teryna
Old Sep 29th 2007, 1:15 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Nozzys
UP so early on a saturday morning because my silly wife gone to Next sale(the one thing she is going to miss about being in oz) at least its not as early as last one she got up at 04.30 for that one

Steve
The always preview the sale on line so I write a list a day or two before and phone the order through (you can't connect online as so busy)! I always manage to get what I want this way and don't have to queue in the cold at stupid o'clock.

I hate the mess in the store at sale time - I can never see what I want and end up coming home with nothing in a foul mood.

Laura
Old Sep 29th 2007, 5:44 am
BE Enthusiast

Hi All,
An update on the daughter situation. a compromise has been reached!
My daughter is going to come with us to validate her visa but then i have said she can come back in July when our friends come back for a wedding. That way shes not flying on her own as she doesnt fly well.- thats of course if we can get her on the same flight!!
She is going to go to uni then and stay with my mum. mumhasnt been asked yet mind Lucy will have to do that Monday im not doing it for her.I doubt my mum will say no mind you.
I am secretly hoping she changes her mind we have 6 months in oz for it to happen but is she doesnt and still comes back ive got to accept it and let her go. it will hurt but ive got to let her fly so to speak. she knows we will always be there for her if it all goes wrong. ive told her she must come back to oz when her course is finished which she has agreed to.
As you said s-j ' leave them alone and they will come home wagging their tales behind them' that phraise from you really made me think.
So now peace rains sort of for now,
The OH is having a real problem with this, he blames her boyfriend and at the moment is really angry,he doesnt want him in the house!!
i hope it doesnt ruin their relationship.

Thanks for the supportive responses form you all
Im of out tonight to have a couple of bevvys then perhaps i can sleep all night without waking at 3am churning things over in my mind
Cheers
Teryna

Last edited by bundybell; Sep 29th 2007 at 5:44 am. Reason: spelling
Old Sep 29th 2007, 6:35 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Hi All,
My daughter is going to come with us to validate her visa but then i have said she can come back in July when our friends come back for a wedding. That way shes not flying on her own as she doesnt fly well.- thats of course if we can get her on the same flight!!
She is going to go to uni then and stay with my mum. mumhasnt been asked yet mind Lucy will have to do that Monday im not doing it for her.I doubt my mum will say no mind you.
I am secretly hoping she changes her mind we have 6 months in oz for it to happen but is she doesnt and still comes back ive got to accept it and let her go. it will hurt but ive got to let her fly so to speak. she knows we will always be there for her if it all goes wrong. ive told her she must come back to oz when her course is finished which she has agreed to.
As you said s-j ' leave them alone and they will come home wagging their tales behind them' that phraise from you really made me think.
The OH is having a real problem with this, he blames her boyfriend and at the moment is really angry,he doesnt want him in the house!!

Im of out tonight to have a couple of bevvys then perhaps i can sleep all night without waking at 3am churning things over in my mind
Cheers
Teryna

Teryna,

I am so pleased that she is going to validate!!!!!

I can't imagine what it feels like - my eldest is 12 and I am already dreading her leaving home. When you have children they become the focus of your whole life don't they?

I get upset when my mother-in-law takes them on holiday the house is too quiet - mind you I wonder why when they come home and start fighting.

My Husband is totally different and can't wait for them to leave for some peace and quiet

Good luck with the rest of your plans.

Laura
Old Sep 29th 2007, 7:43 am
BE Forum Addict

s-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond repute

Hey Teryna,

Thats fantastic news! Well done hon.

Tracey, been and had my foils and cut and blow, ended up with J20 instead as dieting (again). they have a licence and they dont charge for the first glass or 2 which is nice. Also it is a dead funky place with lcd's and interior design. had reverend in the makers on today. dead cool..... enjoy it very much, my time to unwind. i was in again for 4 hours only had 1/2 to 3/4 head done. I've just so much hair!! LOL. went a bit blonder today and dropped one of my caramel colours. looks nice. Ready for Oz summer.

spoke to my mate yesterday, it is now spring obviously there, she lives at noosa on sunny coast and it was 39 degrees!!!!!! FOR SPRING!

Well, take care peeps. Oh and i always do the Next VIP sale online... You still got to get up early for your time slot though. got everything last time, but overlaid yesterday missed my slot

S-j x
Old Sep 29th 2007, 7:45 am
BE Enthusiast

The howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant future

Hi All,

Cheers
Teryna
Ah ternya!
Thats great news! and after 6 months in oz she will probably not want to come back to the ukFailing that, could the boyfriend come out at a later date as a way to get her to stay?Enjoy that drink and try to relax!
Tracey.x

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.