Wikiposts

March Applicants

Old Oct 6th 2007, 7:52 am
Forum Regular

loubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really nice
Default Re: March Applicants

wow quiet day...............all watching the rugby! loux
Old Oct 6th 2007, 7:58 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Bundaberg the land of Rum from south wales the land of song!
bundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nice

Originally Posted by loubylou1
wow quiet day...............all watching the rugby! loux
Yep watching the ruggers and having a drink or two!!

Been stressed out today had to rush of to PC World after i finished work only the monitor on my computor packed up !! arghhhhh did i ever panic
£80 lighter but well worth it to get on BE.
Teryna
Old Oct 6th 2007, 8:23 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bundybell
Yep watching the ruggers and having a drink or two!!

Been stressed out today had to rush of to PC World after i finished work only the monitor on my computor packed up !! arghhhhh did i ever panic
£80 lighter but well worth it to get on BE.
Teryna

Teryna,

Interested to see who you were supporting.

My son was really upset when England won (Sorry to the English amongst us!!!)

Bless him - he wants New Zealand to win now. I can't convince him that he should be supporting a side from the UK - though he supports Man U in footie - strange child I know

I had a call from Duncan today, he had been to Auschwitz and was really melancholy. My maternal grandad was Polish and he was held in Auschwitz when captured he was in the cavalry and apparently the tour guide told Duncan that he would look up info to see whether they could find a record of him being there - apparently they have very incomplete records. My grandad died of a mutated strain of Herpes simplex virus and they are sure that he was innoculated with it whilst a POW! Duncan is glad that he visited but was upset even when telling me about it on the phone I really don't think that I could have visited.

I am not sure what my grandad would have thought about us migrating to Australia but it must have been hard for him settling in the UK - he was brought here for medical treatment when they liberated the camp and never went back to Poland. He was too frightened to I think. He didn't speak a word of Polish later in his life - but always spoke with an accent.....

He had strange words for items e.g. he used to call indicators on the car "winky valves" - this still makes me laugh even now....

Lau xx
Old Oct 6th 2007, 9:06 am
BE Enthusiast

bundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nice

Originally Posted by Reedy
Teryna,

Interested to see who you were supporting.

My son was really upset when England won (Sorry to the English amongst us!!!)

Bless him - he wants New Zealand to win now. I can't convince him that he should be supporting a side from the UK - though he supports Man U in footie - strange child I know

I had a call from Duncan today, he had been to Auschwitz and was really melancholy. My maternal grandad was Polish and he was held in Auschwitz when captured he was in the cavalry and apparently the tour guide told Duncan that he would look up info to see whether they could find a record of him being there - apparently they have very incomplete records. My grandad died of a mutated strain of Herpes simplex virus and they are sure that he was innoculated with it whilst a POW! Duncan is glad that he visited but was upset even when telling me about it on the phone I really don't think that I could have visited.

I am not sure what my grandad would have thought about us migrating to Australia but it must have been hard for him settling in the UK - he was brought here for medical treatment when they liberated the camp and never went back to Poland. He was too frightened to I think. He didn't speak a word of Polish later in his life - but always spoke with an accent.....

He had strange words for items e.g. he used to call indicators on the car "winky valves" - this still makes me laugh even now....

Lau xx
Lau,
Your son should get together with my husband, he was gutted wales lost too, wanted Australia to win desperately and tonight NZ to win!!
and is a Man U supporter.
It must be a welsh thing a?
O well who does your son want to win between Fiji and South Africa,
South Africa i bet!!
Teryna
Old Oct 6th 2007, 9:18 am
BE Enthusiast

Lau,
Its strange how this migrating makes you think of those who we will be leaving behind, both in this world and the after world.
Ive been thinking about some people i have lost lately who i will be leaving behind it has made me quite sad
Ive been worried i wont remember them when im over there in OZ silly i know. All part of the immigration process im sure.
My step grandad was a POW became a diabetic because of what they did to him, he never spoke about it much, only told us him and a mate went back for another mate that was shot and got captured.The mate died and they held him up in the line up for food to get his food rashons, they did it for three days, desperate measures.
I wonder too what he would say about how this country has gone and what has happened to the freedom he and so many others faught for.

One things for sure the ozzies are proud of their roots and those who faught in the wars.
Teryna
Old Oct 6th 2007, 11:07 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

Lau,
Your son should get together with my husband, he was gutted wales lost too, wanted Australia to win desperately and tonight NZ to win!!
and is a Man U supporter.
It must be a welsh thing a?
O well who does your son want to win between Fiji and South Africa,
South Africa i bet!!
Teryna
You must be pyschic

If you are going to the next Wales meet and I can guess who Hywel will be sitting by!!!
Old Oct 6th 2007, 11:10 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Lau,
Its strange how this migrating makes you think of those who we will be leaving behind, both in this world and the after world.
Ive been thinking about some people i have lost lately who i will be leaving behind it has made me quite sad
Ive been worried i wont remember them when im over there in OZ silly i know. All part of the immigration process im sure.
My step grandad was a POW became a diabetic because of what they did to him, he never spoke about it much, only told us him and a mate went back for another mate that was shot and got captured.The mate died and they held him up in the line up for food to get his food rashons, they did it for three days, desperate measures.
I wonder too what he would say about how this country has gone and what has happened to the freedom he and so many others faught for.

One things for sure the ozzies are proud of their roots and those who faught in the wars.
Teryna
I know that memories are associated with places but they are always there in your mind and heart

You will find that you'll be driving to work and hear a song or catch a phrase and it'll take you right back.... If you love them enough to care, you'll remember I promise.

Lau xx
Old Oct 6th 2007, 6:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

You must be pyschic

If you are going to the next Wales meet and I can guess who Hywel will be sitting by!!!
Yes we are going to the next wales meet. Look forward to seeing Hywel and you there.
Teryna
Old Oct 6th 2007, 7:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

sophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant future

Lau,

Teryna
Teryna thanks for sharing that story I know what you mean our emotions must be all coming out now I think we must be grieving a little.
Old Oct 6th 2007, 10:39 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Yes we are going to the next wales meet. Look forward to seeing Hywel and you there.
Teryna
Will only be me and the kids as Dunc will be working (I think!).

Kids are:

- Lydia (12)
- Hywel (10)
- Katrin (7)

Will look out for you,

Lau x
Old Oct 6th 2007, 10:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

Will only be me and the kids as Dunc will be working (I think!).

Kids are:

- Lydia (12)
- Hywel (10)
- Katrin (7)

Will look out for you,

Lau x
Just me and Colin as my kids are too old 21&18 to be seen out with their parents
Ive no doubt Colin will have his welsh rugby shirt on, as ever the proud Welshman!
We will look out for you too
Teryna
Old Oct 6th 2007, 10:47 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Just me and Colin as my kids are too old 21&18 to be seen out with their parents
Ive no doubt Colin will have his welsh rugby shirt on, as ever the proud Welshman!
We will look out for you too
Teryna
Have told Hywel and he says he will wear his too so you'll know who he is - bless......
Old Oct 6th 2007, 10:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

Have told Hywel and he says he will wear his too so you'll know who he is - bless......
Just told Colin what Hywel said, he said he looks forward to meeting him Teryna
Old Oct 6th 2007, 10:58 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Just told Colin what Hywel said, he said he looks forward to meeting him Teryna
Hyw says tell Colin "Me too....".

Read your thread about selling house, we have changed EA too but market is dead slow.
Am hoping that it sells soon as don't really want to loose money selling to a Property Management Co - the more money we've got to take the better I figure.

Am seriously suffering from sleep deprivation at the moment....

Lau xx
Old Oct 6th 2007, 11:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hyw says tell Colin "Me too....".

Read your thread about selling house, we have changed EA too but market is dead slow.
Am hoping that it sells soon as don't really want to loose money selling to a Property Management Co - the more money we've got to take the better I figure.

Am seriously suffering from sleep deprivation at the moment....

Lau xx
Me too,
i go to sleep oK but am waking at 2.30-3.30am and cant go back to sleep, my mind is racing about all thats still to be done, aswell as the guilt of leaving and are we doing the right thing etc etc!
Teryna

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.