March Applicants

Old Oct 3rd 2007, 7:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

sammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: March Applicants

Originally Posted by welshviking
sorry to be a pain in the bum guys but is this the number

0061 1300 364 613it's the only one i can find, i've decided to get up early and call rather than stay awake and then not sleep depending on what they tell me
only just found read this hun, yes i that was the number. any luck??
Old Oct 3rd 2007, 7:45 pm
Forum Regular

kkwall36 has a brilliant futurekkwall36 has a brilliant futurekkwall36 has a brilliant futurekkwall36 has a brilliant futurekkwall36 has a brilliant futurekkwall36 has a brilliant futurekkwall36 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by rosebee
Hi All

I just got my PC from Grampian Police this morning and I have emailed it straight to my agent. (He works long hours) I have just spoken to him and he has received the email and it is now on its merry way to our CO. So fingers crossed and hope that this will be the final piece in the jigsaw.

Got a good feeling about this, maybe its because the sun is shinning in the window and I am just feeling a little upbeat about the whole process. Please note that I haven't felt this positive for ages.

lesley-ann

Hi Lesley-ann,

Good news, sure things will move very quickly!!!!!

Rgds,
Kenny & Wendy
Old Oct 3rd 2007, 8:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

The howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by rosebee
Hi All

I just got my PC from Grampian Police this morning and I have emailed it straight to my agent. (He works long hours) I have just spoken to him and he has received the email and it is now on its merry way to our CO. So fingers crossed and hope that this will be the final piece in the jigsaw.

Got a good feeling about this, maybe its because the sun is shinning in the window and I am just feeling a little upbeat about the whole process. Please note that I haven't felt this positive for ages.

lesley-ann
keeping everything crossed for you! good luck, tracey.x
Old Oct 3rd 2007, 8:35 pm
Forum Regular

Dawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant future

morning guys

congrats all those who've had good news

wow brissie cant believe its only 2 weeks away for you thats flown by, have a safe trip and good luck on ya new life out there

mmmm whos next then sj maybe???

and im still stuck here trying to sell me house, still no offers, so still no flights booked grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

been working loads overtime incase we have to do a validation trip which is looking more than likely if house dont sell in next 4 weeks will be taking it off the market til after xmas

we have been thinking about getting some of the equity out of house and just going and leave house to sell after we gone but down side is not knowing how long it could take and having to pay mortgage on it and rent in oz it maybe bit tight but we shall see how things go didnt really wanna go down this route but housing market is dead here and we just wannna gooooooooooooooooo

right back to work in 20 mins so must go grab coffee

good luck all those still waiting, surely cant be many left now, mmm will go check the spreadsheet

see ya all soon

Dawn x
Old Oct 3rd 2007, 8:46 pm
live free or die

welshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond repute

hey chaps, thanks for all the concern

TWO BLOODY HOURS!!!!!! and didn't even get through

did anybody else have this problem?

it's turning into one of those days...evrything so far's gone wrong...i wannna go home put my head under the sheet and wake up tmw......i was so excited as well like, and thought i'd know a bit more today...bo*****s

so what the hell do i do? just spend 2 hrs every morning constanly re-dialling.....and spending a fortune no doubt

ugh
Old Oct 3rd 2007, 9:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

brissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nice

thankyou dawn, we cant believe it either, getting excited and very nervous now

well today is the last day i will be posting , so gonna try and get on here later to catch up on everything,got such a busy day today,need to photocopy our passport visa's for shipping then send all that off for them, gotta get my car valeted ready for handing it to my aunty tomorrow , then dismantle a wardrobe to take to my nans, fetch some airbeds ready to sleep on tonight , and then tomorrow is just as busy but we are going to goosefair,a large fair that is well known in nottingham.the kids love it , then home to pack some more tomorrow night. think at this rate the only time we'll be relaxing is on the plane, never thought id be saying that.

how did you get on EST ? did you get to talk to them ?

S-J cant believe how daniels head looked on the photo you sent me, glad to hear is is now alright x

kels x
Old Oct 3rd 2007, 9:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

sammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond repute

it's turning into one of those days...evrything so far's gone wrong...i wannna go home put my head under the sheet and wake up tmw......i was so excited as well like, and thought i'd know a bit more today...bo*****s

so what the hell do i do? just spend 2 hrs every morning constanly re-dialling.....and spending a fortune no doubt

ugh

Ohh no!!
poor WV, no, we didn't wait that long -20 mins i think it was!

i'm going to go and have another look on the website to double check the number we rang!

xxxx
Old Oct 3rd 2007, 9:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

The howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant future

ugh
My god! you must have the patience of a saint!realy hope you get thro soon babe!x
Old Oct 3rd 2007, 9:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

It's definately the number we called, yes chic. We always rang at the opposite time of day though. I stayed up at night and waited for them to open. I don't know if it makes any difference though.

xxxxxx
Old Oct 4th 2007, 12:08 am
live free or die

welshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond repute

yeah, im guessing it may be better to stay up late, but i get up at 6 ish anyway so it's soo much easier....

i'll give it another bash 2mw morn, and if there's still no success i'll do a late one sunday......seen as Scotland are playing sunday night i may as well make a night of it...hmm cann't really call them when im steaming though can i!! lol

my patience really has been tested today with sooo many things!!! i may have to go for some retail therapy afterwards....

no worries guys im kool as a cucumber
Old Oct 4th 2007, 12:09 am
Forum Regular

Nozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to all

Originally Posted by sammyg
It's definately the number we called, yes chic. We always rang at the opposite time of day though. I stayed up at night and waited for them to open. I don't know if it makes any difference though.

xxxxxx
Hi Huys if thats DIAC you are trying to ring dont they close half day on wednsday? so if you ring at 05.30 they all gone home, just a thought.
Steve
Old Oct 4th 2007, 12:39 am
BE Forum Addict

yeah, im guessing it may be better to stay up late, but i get up at 6 ish anyway so it's soo much easier....

i'll give it another bash 2mw morn, and if there's still no success i'll do a late one sunday......seen as Scotland are playing sunday night i may as well make a night of it...hmm cann't really call them when im steaming though can i!! lol

my patience really has been tested today with sooo many things!!! i may have to go for some retail therapy afterwards....

no worries guys im kool as a cucumber
ohh, really feeling for you WV!!xxx
You go and treat yourself it does usually work, temporarly anyway!...it should last till sunday and then you can try again and hopefully get an answer.

XXX

Originally Posted by Nozzys
Hi Huys if thats DIAC you are trying to ring dont they close half day on wednsday? so if you ring at 05.30 they all gone home, just a thought.
Steve
Hya Steve,
are you in a different time scale to us
or am i all mixed up

Sam xx
Old Oct 4th 2007, 2:37 am
live free or die

Originally Posted by Nozzys
Steve
well yes.....but i did it today THURSDAY...not yesterday!!
Old Oct 4th 2007, 4:36 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

well yes.....but i did it today THURSDAY...not yesterday!!
Can't believe that they didn't answer after all that

Might have more success if you try it the opposite way tonight. I know that I stayed up til 2 to speak to recruitment agency and was sure that I sounded out of it - was so tired.

Hoping you have better luck tonight...

Lau x
Old Oct 4th 2007, 8:45 am
live free or die

Originally Posted by Reedy
Can't believe that they didn't answer after all that

Might have more success if you try it the opposite way tonight. I know that I stayed up til 2 to speak to recruitment agency and was sure that I sounded out of it - was so tired.

Hoping you have better luck tonight...

Lau x
ahh im steamin gnow ythough ooops

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.