March Applicants

Old Sep 4th 2007, 1:15 am
BE Forum Addict

s-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: March Applicants

Est,

gave you karma!! xx S-j x
Old Sep 4th 2007, 1:38 am
Forum Regular

knoydart is just really niceknoydart is just really niceknoydart is just really niceknoydart is just really niceknoydart is just really niceknoydart is just really niceknoydart is just really niceknoydart is just really niceknoydart is just really nice

Got a case officer on Frid past but just found out today as my computer died
cant usually access my e-mail other than @ home must be the way I have it set up in outlook but managed today to get in ,anyway they have requested Meds which they have already received and signed for 2nd July
this happen to anyone else.

Will E them to let them Know.

Frank
Old Sep 4th 2007, 3:37 am
BE Enthusiast

chrisandvee has a brilliant futurechrisandvee has a brilliant futurechrisandvee has a brilliant futurechrisandvee has a brilliant futurechrisandvee has a brilliant futurechrisandvee has a brilliant futurechrisandvee has a brilliant future

No ive taken my bat and ball home she upset me come on i was joking myself i know what she is like
Although i did cry for a wee while
Old Sep 4th 2007, 3:40 am
BE Forum Addict

sammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by knoydart
Got a case officer on Frid past but just found out today as my computer died
cant usually access my e-mail other than @ home must be the way I have it set up in outlook but managed today to get in ,anyway they have requested Meds which they have already received and signed for 2nd July
this happen to anyone else.

Will E them to let them Know.

Frank

Congrats to you

Sorry to hear tensions are getting a bit high guys and gals!!...breath in...breath out

We still have no viewers, so even having a visa s**t can happen for us either!

Chins up

Sam xx
Old Sep 4th 2007, 4:08 am
Forum Regular

rosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nice

Originally Posted by sammyg
Congrats to you

Sorry to hear tensions are getting a bit high guys and gals!!...breath in...breath out

We still have no viewers, so even having a visa s**t can happen for us either!

Chins up

Sam xx
Getting a little worried now...........
Breath in ... breath out, the last time I heard that I was in labour......

have you something to share with us all..........Lol

Lesley-ann

Ps My wicked sense of humour has returned, so be warned.......
Old Sep 4th 2007, 4:12 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Bundaberg the land of Rum from south wales the land of song!
bundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nice

' breath in- breath out- and then feel the space around you '
my 18 year old tells me when he thinks im starting to get stressed!
which is everyday just lately:curse:
Teryna
Old Sep 4th 2007, 4:38 am
Forum Regular

crankysid is just really nicecrankysid is just really nicecrankysid is just really nicecrankysid is just really nicecrankysid is just really nicecrankysid is just really nicecrankysid is just really nicecrankysid is just really nicecrankysid is just really nicecrankysid is just really nice

Originally Posted by welshviking
merry xmas 2008!!!!
Don't time fly when your having fun!!
Old Sep 4th 2007, 6:38 am
BE Enthusiast

sophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant future

The thing is.... getting the visa leads to even more stress!! sorry to hear you are all fed up there will be another surge of visas soon Im sure. Im knackered with all the rest of the stress, house, school for my daughter, getting the dogs sorted flights laptops knackered etc it never ends! Im ready for a holiday but too skint to go. hang in there everyone moan whenever you like we understand only too well what you are going through.
Old Sep 4th 2007, 6:47 am
BE Enthusiast

bundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nice

Originally Posted by sophjam
The thing is.... getting the visa leads to even more stress!! sorry to hear you are all fed up there will be another surge of visas soon Im sure. Im knackered with all the rest of the stress, house, school for my daughter, getting the dogs sorted flights laptops knackered etc it never ends! Im ready for a holiday but too skint to go. hang in there everyone moan whenever you like we understand only too well what you are going through.
thanks for that it seems like stress will be a regular thing in our lives for a couple of years yet too.
Ive been looking at some of the other forums started by those already there. That was a bit scary, so i guess it is hang on to our hats weve a few more fairground rides to go before we find our way out of the fair ground.
Im off to work and ready to greet all those lovely patients just waiting in the corridors to be welcome by a friendly face offering them a bed, where i will find either of those god knows but i wil try haha.
night
Teryna
Old Sep 4th 2007, 8:08 am
Forum Regular

Nozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to all

Originally Posted by katsmajic
on the news front were waiting for my new pcc to come back then its back to twiddling thumbs with you guys again
oldest daughter turns 15 in 2 weeks - would she have to undergo bloodtests??? already had our meds in may so dont think we do etc...
we did our 16yr olds pcc on his bday - came back clear phew!!!

anyone know what the going rate for physiotherapy is in adelaide?
Hi there,

On the blood test front, we would definitely advise blood tests being carried out - had our medicals on 7th June and because of the delay at LCU have just been requested to have a blood test carried out for our son who turned 15 on 21st July. Most annoying thing about it all is that we actually rang DIAC and was told by an operator that further info had been requested on our son's medical but it has taken over four weeks for them to actually tell us what they wanted.

The blood test had to be carried out by the panel doctor who carried out the medical so we had to travel back up to Nottingham today to have our son's blood test this afternoon. The secretary there said she is now feeling inclined to tell people that if they have any children due to turn 15 within three months of their medical to go ahead and get the blood test done!

Nat X
Old Sep 4th 2007, 8:10 am
live free or die

welshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by s-jmelbournewannabe
Chris and Vee, come back! WV didnt mean it like that, she's just a stropped out welsh lass from Norway and has realised that being married is shit!!!!!!!! she didnt mean it like that..... she was being sarcastic (and funny) it's that welsh humour (bit like the scots!) Est, have i insulted you enough??

S-j xxxxxx (fondest love to all welsh and scots of course!)

is that the best you can do!! bring it on my amazonian beauty!!

Originally Posted by chrisandvee
No ive taken my bat and ball home she upset me come on i was joking myself i know what she is like
Although i did cry for a wee while

come on lets have big chesty cwtch and make it better mwah esxx
Old Sep 4th 2007, 8:41 am
Forum Regular

banoff has a brilliant futurebanoff has a brilliant futurebanoff has a brilliant futurebanoff has a brilliant futurebanoff has a brilliant futurebanoff has a brilliant futurebanoff has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by katsmajic
on the news front were waiting for my new pcc to come back then its back to twiddling thumbs with you guys again
oldest daughter turns 15 in 2 weeks - would she have to undergo bloodtests??? already had our meds in may so dont think we do etc...
we did our 16yr olds pcc on his bday - came back clear phew!!!

anyone know what the going rate for physiotherapy is in adelaide?
Because of the delay at LCU my daughter will probably turn 16 before visa grant . Do you think I should get a pcc for her?

Jan
Old Sep 4th 2007, 8:49 am
Forum Regular

Nozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to all

Originally Posted by banoff
Because of the delay at LCU my daughter will probably turn 16 before visa grant . Do you think I should get a pcc for her?

Jan
Might be worth an email to your co or agent, but after our experience its worth the £10 to have it done to save any further delays.

Steve
Old Sep 4th 2007, 6:58 pm
Forum Regular

kkwall36 has a brilliant futurekkwall36 has a brilliant futurekkwall36 has a brilliant futurekkwall36 has a brilliant futurekkwall36 has a brilliant futurekkwall36 has a brilliant futurekkwall36 has a brilliant future

Hi All,

No Visa!

But on a plus point my wife did get her registration this morning.

May appear to be a little thing, but she has been waiting an age for this. But finally... one more part of the puzzle is in place.

People viewed our house last night, and loved it. Be interesting to see if they make an offer.

It will be just like the thing. We will be homeless, with our registration........ but NO VISA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best of luck everyone, hope you all hear some news today.

Rgds,
Kenny and Wendy.
Old Sep 4th 2007, 8:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

Morning all,
Just got in from my very busy[as always] night shift so thought id check the emails for a change nothing so i thought id see if anyone has had any good news on BE.
No such luck
So im off to bed hoping there will be some visa and/or c/o grants by the time i get up.
good luck everyone
Teryna

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.