Wikiposts

March Applicants

Old Sep 29th 2007, 7:51 am
BE Enthusiast

The howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant future
Default Re: March Applicants

Originally Posted by s-jmelbournewannabe
Hey Teryna,

Thats fantastic news! Well done hon.

Tracey, been and had my foils and cut and blow, ended up with J20 instead as dieting (again). they have a licence and they dont charge for the first glass or 2 which is nice. Also it is a dead funky place with lcd's and interior design. had reverend in the makers on today. dead cool..... enjoy it very much, my time to unwind. i was in again for 4 hours only had 1/2 to 3/4 head done. I've just so much hair!! LOL. went a bit blonder today and dropped one of my caramel colours. looks nice. Ready for Oz summer.

spoke to my mate yesterday, it is now spring obviously there, she lives at noosa on sunny coast and it was 39 degrees!!!!!! FOR SPRING!

Well, take care peeps. Oh and i always do the Next VIP sale online... You still got to get up early for your time slot though. got everything last time, but overlaid yesterday missed my slot

S-j x
Im liking the sound of it all!!At this time of year we usually tone down our clients blonde and go for more autumn tones, but YEAH!!! we will be going into summer over there!!Bring on the blonde!!(maybe i should revert back to it! Dark brunette now)
im supposed to be dieting, but did the food shop at waitrose today and they had these gorgeous new pretty cupcakes on the patiserie counterso of course i had to try the banana toffee one, and have just eaten half if justins dark and white choc onehey ho....its these damn dark and cold nights i blame it on!!
Tracey.xx
Old Sep 29th 2007, 8:02 am
BE Forum Addict

s-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond repute

Tracey,

It was what i said today. dont be putting those autumn shades in my hair i'm going to a hot summer i want blonde!!!

i got pics of S-j 'the big body' jogging (cant run!) through the surf on Noosa beach! With my long blondish locks bouncing around in the sunshine................... Yes guys it's noosa beach so you can remember not to go there!

have a good evening all,

S-j xx
Old Sep 29th 2007, 8:04 am
Forum Regular

Alan- will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by The howellers
have just eaten half if justins dark and white choc one
Aaawww, leave Justin's cake alone, he needs the energy for golfing !!!!

Hope George is back to A1 ??

Regards,

Alan.
Old Sep 29th 2007, 8:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

The howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Alan-
Aaawww, leave Justin's cake alone, he needs the energy for golfing !!!!

Hope George is back to A1 ??

Regards,

Alan.
Hello Alan!! Thought you had disapeared!!!( and with having all this extra time on your hands now as well!)
George is back to old self now thanks for asking!hes a cheeky monkey againgot the inlaws round for sunday lunch (its all doom and gloom with justin's dad re-oz) so it will be a joyous occasion:unsure.Have a good weekend, Tracey.xx
Old Sep 29th 2007, 8:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by s-jmelbournewannabe
Tracey,

It was what i said today. dont be putting those autumn shades in my hair i'm going to a hot summer i want blonde!!!

i got pics of S-j 'the big body' jogging (cant run!) through the surf on Noosa beach! With my long blondish locks bouncing around in the sunshine................... Yes guys it's noosa beach so you can remember not to go there!

have a good evening all,

S-j xx
Yeah! i can see it now...red baywatch style costume:
Tracey.x
Old Sep 30th 2007, 1:58 am
BE Forum Addict

s-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah! i can see it now...red baywatch style costume:
Tracey.x

Old Sep 30th 2007, 3:04 am
live free or die

welshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond repute

hey guys what's happening?

haven't been on all weekend, been on a hen weekend...tired now, still no news for us, i was gonna stay up late tonight and call diac, but i've decided to wait for my reply from LCU which should be about another week and go from there

so gutted about the rugby

one more week and kristian's home!!! yay
Old Sep 30th 2007, 3:15 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Bundaberg the land of Rum from south wales the land of song!
bundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nice

Hay Wv,
We are gutted bout rugby too
never mind us welshies will be cheering the ozzies on next week now.
I bet you cant wait to see your OH now.
If your OH is home in a week i bet you hear from DIAC in a week too, wouldnt that be just great
Teryna
Old Sep 30th 2007, 3:32 am
live free or die

welshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bundybell
Hay Wv,
We are gutted bout rugby too
never mind us welshies will be cheering the ozzies on next week now.
I bet you cant wait to see your OH now.
If your OH is home in a week i bet you hear from DIAC in a week too, wouldnt that be just great
Teryna
oooo can you imagine!!! that would be awesome.....but i'm not holding my breath love, monitor ok now? and OH with daughters boyf? if they've been together 6 yrs he can't really blame them... can he?
Old Sep 30th 2007, 3:56 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Bundaberg the land of Rum from south wales the land of song!
bundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nice

Originally Posted by welshviking
oooo can you imagine!!! that would be awesome.....but i'm not holding my breath love, monitor ok now? and OH with daughters boyf? if they've been together 6 yrs he can't really blame them... can he?
He can and he is im afraid !!
he has never really taken to the boyfriend.
he is a quiet boy who is bordering on being ignorant. He hardly ever comes here and when he does its really hard to make a converstaion with him. all you get is one word anwers. he comes with a bit of baggage so to speak so its not really his fault. OH like i said has never really liked him , now he really dislikes him for stealing !!! his daughter.
Ive thought about it more and yes it is up to her its her ife all i want is for her to be happy. Lets hope it all works out for her. She nows i will always be there for her where ever i live.
Teryna
Old Sep 30th 2007, 5:04 am
BE Enthusiast

haven't been on all weekend, been on a hen weekend...tired now, still no news for us, i was gonna stay up late tonight and call diac, but i've decided to wait for my reply from LCU which should be about another week and go from there

What happened with the rugby??Ha! sorry, not into sports but Justin has just told me to be gentle with you?!so i will be gutted for you. Tracey.xx
Old Sep 30th 2007, 5:17 am
BE Enthusiast

sophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant future

What happened with the rugby??Ha! sorry, not into sports but Justin has just told me to be gentle with you?!so i will be gutted for you. Tracey.xx
Hi everyone I havent achieved anything this weekend my mums acted up again and I feel like the family is crumbling before my eyes. Can you believe this hubby was lying watching the tv this afernoon and a bloody man walked up the path and stared straight into the living room window he jumped up and asked if he could help him he said hed seen the house advertised and wanted a closer look asked to view there and then what a cheek. glad Id gone for a drive to calm down or I would have throttled him.Loads of drive bys aswell god I hope it sells quick,but not to an arse like him
Trudi
Old Sep 30th 2007, 5:26 am
BE Forum Addict

sammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sophjam
Hi everyone I havent achieved anything this weekend my mums acted up again and I feel like the family is crumbling before my eyes. Can you believe this hubby was lying watching the tv this afernoon and a bloody man walked up the path and stared straight into the living room window he jumped up and asked if he could help him he said hed seen the house advertised and wanted a closer look asked to view there and then what a cheek. glad Id gone for a drive to calm down or I would have throttled him.Loads of drive bys aswell god I hope it sells quick,but not to an arse like him
Trudi

how odd!!
same thing happened to us today too!
a family just knocked on the door and said 'do we have to make an appointment to view' of course i politely explained we were on our way out (complete lie of course, we were all vegging on the sofa watching Come dine with me!)

do these people not understand that we need notice before a viewing to make the house looking beautiful...i don't know!

We too have noticed an increase of drive bys - hopefully the market is picking up again. There are the new rumours of interest rates dropping so hopefully that will put a bit of faith back in the system!!

Lets wait and see
Old Sep 30th 2007, 5:30 am
BE Forum Addict

sammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond repute

So how long ago did your meds get sent?

I must say WV i think you've handled the waiting really well, the rest of us would be pulling our hair out but you seem to have a good attitude towards it

we're hoping for you too chic

sam xx
Old Sep 30th 2007, 5:33 am
BE Enthusiast

TheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by TheColebecks
Oh well, hubby has one last ditch attempt regarding his blood pressure/white coat syndrome tomorrow. He's been taking his BP himself for the last 10 days and making a note of the reading so hopefully he can convince the doc to sign him off as 'ok', which he is away from the doc!! Failing that it will have to be the 24hr BP monitor and at a cost of £375

Keep your fingers crossed for him everyone ....

K xxx
Ash's BP was still high so now he's been put onto Atenolol (beta blocker). We now hope that it'll keep the BP down for tomorrow when he goes back to the GP .... yet again!

Does anyone know if he only needs one reading in range or a total of 3???

Karen x

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.