March Applicants

Old Sep 30th 2007, 6:34 am
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: March Applicants

Originally Posted by TheColebecks
Ash's BP was still high so now he's been put onto Atenolol (beta blocker). We now hope that it'll keep the BP down for tomorrow when he goes back to the GP .... yet again!

Does anyone know if he only needs one reading in range or a total of 3???

Karen x
Don't worry he will be fine one good one will do but have to declare meds he is on, this could have saved his life if he has high blood pressure
Old Sep 30th 2007, 7:26 am
Forum Regular

LiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really nice

Hi All,

Not been on for a few days - congrats the the latest visas

The spreadsheet's been updated.

Bought some Jeyes Fluid today - its on offer in Sainsburys - starting the great disinfection of my shoes, summer furniture etc. Fun hey

Janet X
Old Sep 30th 2007, 7:32 am
live free or die

welshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sammyg
So how long ago did your meds get sent?

I must say WV i think you've handled the waiting really well, the rest of us would be pulling our hair out but you seem to have a good attitude towards it

we're hoping for you too chic

sam xx
thanks love, that means a lot at the mo

I know they left Oslo on the 5th of July, so i'm estimating at the latest they would have been there by the 15-20th,

I should get a reply from lcu this week, so at least when I have all the info, i.e they've been sent to diac, or still being processed, or god forbid never even got to lcu, I can then ring DIAC and ask what thr f**k is going on!!!!!:curse:

ok, i'm gonna go crack on with the left over sangria from the party....wish you guys could come join me for one
Old Sep 30th 2007, 7:42 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by welshviking
thanks love, that means a lot at the mo

I know they left Oslo on the 5th of July, so i'm estimating at the latest they would have been there by the 15-20th,

I should get a reply from lcu this week, so at least when I have all the info, i.e they've been sent to diac, or still being processed, or god forbid never even got to lcu, I can then ring DIAC and ask what thr f**k is going on!!!!!:curse:

ok, i'm gonna go crack on with the left over sangria from the party....wish you guys could come join me for one
Don't forget it is labour day and a bank holiday - so it's a good thing that you decided not to stay up to call.

Also gutted about the rugby. What do you think of them sacking Gareth Jenkins???

Laura
Old Sep 30th 2007, 7:56 am
live free or die

welshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Reedy
Don't forget it is labour day and a bank holiday - so it's a good thing that you decided not to stay up to call.

Also gutted about the rugby. What do you think of them sacking Gareth Jenkins???

Laura
oh ai labour day!! i would have been fuming with myself if i'd done that!!!

I was quite shocked, but I only get to read the papers these days, and didn't really know what the national vibe was about him, (personally i never liked him) ......but as i read he'd /the coaches had had a chance to do it their own way and it didn't work....i think these days it seems all to easy to sack any sort of management..if the players are crap on the day..they're crap on the day simple as that...i only caught the last 15 minutes of the match though...

ugh well!!!
Old Sep 30th 2007, 8:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Bundaberg the land of Rum from south wales the land of song!
bundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nice

Morning WV,
How can you suggest Wales could have played crap this is Wales surely not!!

No actually they did play well, i watched all the game.
It was a very physical game and could have gone anyway.
Its a shame they have judge Gareth Jenkins on that last game Wales,
lost the competition at the beginning.

Well enough about that,
ive got a question, anyone out there had to pay the $100,000 bond?
I was asked for mine and sent it last week.
I was wondering if anyone knew how long they take to grant the visa once they have received it.
I know i wont hear anything today but it would be nice to hear tomorrow!!
Teryna
Old Sep 30th 2007, 8:25 pm
Forum Regular

Nozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to all

Originally Posted by LiverpoolLass
Hi All,

Not been on for a few days - congrats the the latest visas

The spreadsheet's been updated.

Bought some Jeyes Fluid today - its on offer in Sainsburys - starting the great disinfection of my shoes, summer furniture etc. Fun hey

Janet X
HI Janet,
I am using a chemical called Virkon S, it is what the shippers use and defra to eliminate foot & Mouth , bird flu etc, So just let Aquis pull any of my stuff. Plus its cheaper than jeyes and you dont get that horrid Public toilet smell!!!
We are starting the cleaning process this week than having a big spray up this time next week just before container loaded.

Steve
Old Sep 30th 2007, 9:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

sophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Nozzys
HI Janet,
I am using a chemical called Virkon S, it is what the shippers use and defra to eliminate foot & Mouth , bird flu etc, So just let Aquis pull any of my stuff. Plus its cheaper than jeyes and you dont get that horrid Public toilet smell!!!
We are starting the cleaning process this week than having a big spray up this time next week just before container loaded.

Steve
Where do you buy that from steve? how in depth do you have to clean I was going to scrub everything like garden furniture etc but what else should I be cleaning?
Old Sep 30th 2007, 9:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

The howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant future

HI Janet,

Steve
Hi Steve!
Where can will buy this magic virkon s?Im like imelda marcos with my shoes so best get scrubbing!!The things we have to do to get into this country down under eh??happy spraying. Tracey.x
Old Sep 30th 2007, 9:19 pm
Forum Regular

Alan- will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by The howellers
Hello Alan!! Thought you had disapeared!!!( and with having all this extra time on your hands now as well!)
George is back to old self now thanks for asking!hes a cheeky monkey againgot the inlaws round for sunday lunch (its all doom and gloom with justin's dad re-oz) so it will be a joyous occasion:unsure.Have a good weekend, Tracey.xx
Tracey,

I haven't got permanent access to a comp, so scan the post's when I can.

Mainly May thread, which isn't as "gabby" as this one (only 475 post).

Don't feel the need to look as often now I have my Visa, feel a bit more relaxed.

House sale is more pressing and finding somewhere temporary for myself for a few months.

I'll probably get more into the site again when I have to find out all the actual moving bits.

Hope your weekend with the outlaws went OK. It's a shame when one and all can't be happy. If you have made your mind up to go you'd think it would be better just to support rather than try and influence after the fact

Regards,

Alan.
Old Sep 30th 2007, 10:15 pm
Loving it in SA

Katsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Alan-
Tracey,

I haven't got permanent access to a comp, so scan the post's when I can.

Mainly May thread, which isn't as "gabby" as this one (only 475 post).

Don't feel the need to look as often now I have my Visa, feel a bit more relaxed.

House sale is more pressing and finding somewhere temporary for myself for a few months.

I'll probably get more into the site again when I have to find out all the actual moving bits.

Hope your weekend with the outlaws went OK. It's a shame when one and all can't be happy. If you have made your mind up to go you'd think it would be better just to support rather than try and influence after the fact

Regards,

Alan.
hello there guys, just thought i should pop on and say hi.

Kats leg is healing very well indeed and the consultant is very impressed with the progress that she is making.

I cannot believe the amount of got its that we have got going on this board well done everybody, i am getting a bit impatient so i have just emailed my CO to ask as to where we are upto with it all.

We went to France on friday and stocked up lots of booze for our last Krimbo in this lovely country

We bought some nice fizz so we can celebrate when we get our VISAS.

Chin up you guys who are still on the waiting game.........xx

KOH
Old Sep 30th 2007, 10:26 pm
Forum Regular

Nozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to all

Originally Posted by sophjam
Where do you buy that from steve? how in depth do you have to clean I was going to scrub everything like garden furniture etc but what else should I be cleaning?
We bought it from the local pet suppliers in village as thy have a horse section that sold it it comes in sachets you mix it with water then use a sprayer to apply of similar it cost £1.57 per sachet.
Our shippers have given us a list of what to clean, basically it is anything thats touched soil!! thats when i read about virkon because they offer the spraying service at a cost!!
Our teak garden furniture i have pressure washed then applied three coats of teak oil as any untreated wood will either be burnt or taken away for treatment at yor cost.
The kids finish school on friday so they are spending all weekend cleaning their bikes etc
If you go aquis web site i think all details are on there.
Good luck

Steve
Old Oct 1st 2007, 12:34 am
BE Enthusiast

TheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of light

Hooray!! Ash's BP saga is finally over ... 3 good readings this morning with the GP and, even though he doesn't technically have clinical high BP, she has suggested he stay on the betablocker just while all this emigration business is going on as it can't do any harm only good. I think I'll have to nick some of his tablets as my stress levels over this matter have been sky high !!

Dr is faxing the result over the panel Dr today so hopefully the meds will be sent off tomorrow

Still waiting for the PCCs .. the 40 days will be up on Wednesday.

Thanks for all your support over this meds trauma guys, its been much appreciated.

K & Co xx
Old Oct 1st 2007, 1:02 am
BE Enthusiast

sophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant future

We bought it from the local pet suppliers in village as thy have a horse section that sold it it comes in sachets you mix it with water then use a sprayer to apply of similar it cost £1.57 per sachet.
Our shippers have given us a list of what to clean, basically it is anything thats touched soil!! thats when i read about virkon because they offer the spraying service at a cost!!
Our teak garden furniture i have pressure washed then applied three coats of teak oil as any untreated wood will either be burnt or taken away for treatment at yor cost.
The kids finish school on friday so they are spending all weekend cleaning their bikes etc
If you go aquis web site i think all details are on there.
Good luck

Steve
Thanks steve Ive booked my flights today for 8th January just hope the bungalow sells got two viewers in the next couple of days thanks Trudi
Old Oct 1st 2007, 1:16 am
BE Forum Addict

s-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond repute

Hi all just a quickie while i'm tackling my mamoth list!!

Est, take it easy chick, he will be home soon so you can have a big hug....

to everyone else, good luck with the house selling packing etc, crown coming tomorrow to drop off the boxes. xx

S-j x

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.