March Applicants

Old Sep 27th 2007, 6:29 pm
Forum Regular

rosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nice
Default Re: March Applicants

Originally Posted by sophjam
Dont understand how they can say that do they have a crystal ball? I think that they are trying to keep you quiet for a few weeks! What are you going to do?
Hi Guys

Just an update, as you know I was in a foul mood yesterday with my agent, well I have just opened my emails and the latest has made me more annoyed.

The Co dealing with our case is now asking for us to get a scottish police check because the oh worked offshore in Aberdeen..

Now I am definitely loosing the will to live.

Lesley-ann
Old Sep 27th 2007, 6:42 pm
Forum Regular

jobo will become famous soon enoughjobo will become famous soon enough

AWW Lesley Ann, you poor thing, its a killer isnt it? Am on a similar time line to you and so far have resisted making contact with CO,as our meds only arrived 31st July.Am really hoping we hear something in next couple of weeks.
Just try and make the most of your time here chick,spend some nice times with your best friends and family.And really mid Nov is only 6 wks( ish) away and just think how quick those 6 wks summer hols used to whizz by when you were at school!
Keep your chin up it will all be worth it (eventually!)
Jo
Old Sep 27th 2007, 6:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

The howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by scooterdan
Hey guys!!

The wait is over.....our agent has recieved our approval letter....!!!!!

Have to make initial entry by 11 July 2008!!!!!

Please colour me GREEN

Dan and Steph
Big Big congrats!! We got our passports back yesterday with our red/orange stickers in!!
Old Sep 27th 2007, 6:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

The howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by rosebee
Hi Guys

Just an update, as you know I was in a foul mood yesterday with my agent, well I have just opened my emails and the latest has made me more annoyed.

The Co dealing with our case is now asking for us to get a scottish police check because the oh worked offshore in Aberdeen..

Now I am definitely loosing the will to live.

Lesley-ann
Originally Posted by jobo
AWW Lesley Ann, you poor thing, its a killer isnt it? Am on a similar time line to you and so far have resisted making contact with CO,as our meds only arrived 31st July.Am really hoping we hear something in next couple of weeks.
Just try and make the most of your time here chick,spend some nice times with your best friends and family.And really mid Nov is only 6 wks( ish) away and just think how quick those 6 wks summer hols used to whizz by when you were at school!
Keep your chin up it will all be worth it (eventually!)
Jo
Really feel for you, but agree with jo (i know its easier said than done
)you will probably get it much sooner!
Tracey.xx
Old Sep 27th 2007, 7:07 pm
Forum Regular

rosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nice

UPDATE

Have just spoken to our agent this morning and there may be light at the end of the tunnel. (Just managed to catch him before he knocked off for the w/e).

As I explained to him, the other half only flew in and out of Scotland and at no time in the last ten years has he ever lived there. Now he agrees with me and he is going to email our CO.

One thing that has surprised me is that it was only yesterday that I asked him to email the CO and I should be grateful that we got an immediate response.

Finally he says that because the CO has highlighted this, we may not have to wait as long........... Fingers crossed.

I am now feeling a little happier, thanks for the messages guys they all help.

lesley-ann
Old Sep 27th 2007, 8:16 pm
Forum Regular

Nozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to all

UPDATE

Have just spoken to our agent this morning and there may be light at the end of the tunnel. (Just managed to catch him before he knocked off for the w/e).

As I explained to him, the other half only flew in and out of Scotland and at no time in the last ten years has he ever lived there. Now he agrees with me and he is going to email our CO.

One thing that has surprised me is that it was only yesterday that I asked him to email the CO and I should be grateful that we got an immediate response.

Finally he says that because the CO has highlighted this, we may not have to wait as long........... Fingers crossed.

lesley-ann
Hi Lesley-ann,
Its not all bad news when case office highlites something ours did a similar thing with meds and within 48hrs of receiving information the visa was issued, so keep chin up.
Steve
Old Sep 28th 2007, 1:13 am
BE Forum Addict

s-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond repute

UPDATE

lesley-ann
got them crossed L-A, xxx

S-j x
Old Sep 28th 2007, 2:58 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Bundaberg the land of Rum from south wales the land of song!
bundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nice

Afternoon all,
Well what a day ive had the fright of my life
i got up this morning and turned the computor on as per ritual and it would not go. :curse:Nooooooooooo i cried what am i going to do no computor, no BE.
I left a note for OH still no good he text me, i rang my daughter still not going. Now ive got home from work and its taken 15 mins for the screen to come on. Its the monitor thats broke doesnt like connecting. Im going to have to get another one i cant have this. what if my C/O wants something ive been all of a panic.
O well best got tea to cook and all that, my daughters home for tea tonight and shes not taking this moving to oz very good again now. Loads of obsticles being put in our way i suppose i need to talk to her about what she really wants ive got a funny feeling she is going to back out at the last minute.
Anyone know if she has to come with me straight away or can she join us later.
Teryna
Old Sep 28th 2007, 3:00 am
Forum Regular

crankysid is just really nicecrankysid is just really nicecrankysid is just really nicecrankysid is just really nicecrankysid is just really nicecrankysid is just really nicecrankysid is just really nicecrankysid is just really nicecrankysid is just really nicecrankysid is just really nice

Well at long last we have now completed our meds.

One week ago when we first did them, my wifes urine smaple still showed traces of blood (from giving birth). So after a week of going even greyer then normal (35 and grey already but thats a different story).
We have just returned back from the panel docs and now have the all clear and our meds will on there way to LCU this evening.

Now just sitting back with a cold one, just started to worry if the results will get there or will they get lost!!!!!

When can I start to worry then the result of the visa is due, to many things to worry about, worry worry worry!!!!

Cheers, Cranky.
Old Sep 28th 2007, 3:32 am
Forum Regular

christina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nice

Congratulations Scooterdan, happy celebrating this weekend.

Great news cranky, thats one less thing to worry about eh!!

To everyone waiting, hope that next week brings you all good news.

Christina X
Old Sep 28th 2007, 7:24 am
Forum Regular

loubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really nice

HIya Lesley, Just a quickie before work!

Fingers crossed for you....hopefully co will agree and send you that magic e-mail monday morning! and there is evidence that miricles happen.....your agent is doing something after all! loux
Old Sep 28th 2007, 7:30 am
BE Forum Addict

sammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by crankysid
Well at long last we have now completed our meds.

One week ago when we first did them, my wifes urine smaple still showed traces of blood (from giving birth). So after a week of going even greyer then normal (35 and grey already but thats a different story).
We have just returned back from the panel docs and now have the all clear and our meds will on there way to LCU this evening.

Now just sitting back with a cold one, just started to worry if the results will get there or will they get lost!!!!!

When can I start to worry then the result of the visa is due, to many things to worry about, worry worry worry!!!!

Cheers, Cranky.
Good news for the OH on the clear test i told you there would be nothing to worry about! it's just crap you had to go all the way back

Try not to worry this whole emigration process can be a stressful time but we worry because we want it so badly! your meds will get there safely.

Enjoy your cold one xx
Old Sep 28th 2007, 8:03 am
BE Forum Addict

s-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond repute

Evening all!

Glad you all ok, Cranky, nice one on the meds! i went back twice for same reason but mine was cos of depo inj...

have a good weekend all. Now we've just sold all our furniture we didnt want to take (not cost effective or crap) we just have to carboot all the boys clothes and what equiptment there is left. which will hopefully be on sunday, if i can find an indoor one! Bloody freezing at the moment!

have a good weekend all, off to have ma barnet done tomorra..... Cant wait... might treat myself to a glass of wine while having my blow-dry!

take care, S-j x

Teryna dont worry about your daughter i'm sure she'll see the light

........... leave them alone and they will come home, wagging their tails behind them.........
Old Sep 28th 2007, 8:06 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by loubylou1
HIya Lesley, Just a quickie before work!

Fingers crossed for you....hopefully co will agree and send you that magic e-mail monday morning! and there is evidence that miricles happen.....your agent is doing something after all! loux
Have heard that it is labour day on Monday so Bank Holiday - not sure if it is true but if so might have to wait til Tues x
Old Sep 28th 2007, 9:00 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Bundaberg the land of Rum from south wales the land of song!
bundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nice

Originally Posted by s-jmelbournewannabe
Evening all!

Glad you all ok, Cranky, nice one on the meds! i went back twice for same reason but mine was cos of depo inj...

have a good weekend all. Now we've just sold all our furniture we didnt want to take (not cost effective or crap) we just have to carboot all the boys clothes and what equiptment there is left. which will hopefully be on sunday, if i can find an indoor one! Bloody freezing at the moment!

have a good weekend all, off to have ma barnet done tomorra..... Cant wait... might treat myself to a glass of wine while having my blow-dry!

take care, S-j x

Teryna dont worry about your daughter i'm sure she'll see the light

........... leave them alone and they will come home, wagging their tails behind them.........
Thanks s-j dont i ever wish mine was the same age as yours again. they just do what you want to do and go where you want to go and dont have an opinion.
My dad says they make your arms ache when they are little and heart ache when theyve grown. O so true.
we are still talking about it but ive decided if i can just get her to validate her visa then if she comes back to the uk so be it.it will hurt but i cant live her life for her neither should i expect her to live my life either. ive done all i can for her but at least she will be able to join me again if she so wishes.
Teryna

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.