March Applicants

Old Oct 1st 2007, 2:43 am
live free or die

welshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: March Applicants

Originally Posted by s-jmelbournewannabe
Hi all just a quickie while i'm tackling my mamoth list!!

Est, take it easy chick, he will be home soon so you can have a big hug....

to everyone else, good luck with the house selling packing etc, crown coming tomorrow to drop off the boxes. xx

S-j x

wow its all action stations with you now!!! take it slowly love, and get a pic of your new hair up here

ps he\s not coming home saturday now...at least it means i have all weekend to go out and party!!!!!
Old Oct 1st 2007, 3:28 am
BE Forum Addict

sammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by welshviking

ok, i'm gonna go crack on with the left over sangria from the party....wish you guys could come join me for one
hey, one day!!

are you still looking into a holiday park in cairns?

i think i'd quite like a trip up to cairns... drink plenty of aussie wine...mmm...and a lovely trip out to one of the many beautiful islands up there...one day

We'd be customers anyway.

sam xx
Old Oct 1st 2007, 4:44 am
live free or die

welshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sammyg
hey, one day!!

are you still looking into a holiday park in cairns?

i think i'd quite like a trip up to cairns... drink plenty of aussie wine...mmm...and a lovely trip out to one of the many beautiful islands up there...one day

We'd be customers anyway.

sam xx
yep we\re still hoping to do that, no worries when we\re up and running i\ll def be advertising on here!! look at all he potential guests i\d have in one place!!!
Old Oct 1st 2007, 6:27 am
BE Forum Addict

s-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by welshviking
yep we\re still hoping to do that, no worries when we\re up and running i\ll def be advertising on here!! look at all he potential guests i\d have in one place!!!

Will pm you Est with a chat about all that. xxx Bet you're missing him hon, he seems a really nice guy. xxxx Cant wait to meet up on the 'other side' defo within the first year! (if the drives not too much with the kids,may need a few stop overs! if i thought i could handle it, there's shit loads of work for si in Cairns!!

speak soon my little welsh sugar plum xx

S-j xx
Old Oct 1st 2007, 9:39 am
BE Enthusiast

brissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nice

hi this week is my last post as our internet gets disconnected friday
telephone company said they need a week to send out our last bill and we then move out the 11th and stay at BIL until we fly the 16th , so i hope we hear some news from them remaining visa's this week so i can hear about it
the shippers come to collect the 8th and we'll be sleeping on airbeds from thursday until we go,(BIL doesnt have enough beds for us only the kids) as hubby only has his van until this friday when he leaves work and he is taking our matresses to the tip then.

cant believe we fly out 2 weeks tomorrow

kels x
Old Oct 1st 2007, 9:58 am
live free or die

Originally Posted by brissie-here-we-come
telephone company said they need a week to send out our last bill and we then move out the 11th and stay at BIL until we fly the 16th , so i hope we hear some news from them remaining visa's this week so i can hear about it
the shippers come to collect the 8th and we'll be sleeping on airbeds from thursday until we go,(BIL doesnt have enough beds for us only the kids) as hubby only has his van until this friday when he leaves work and he is taking our matresses to the tip then.

kels x
wow!!!!! That all seems so real...and ever so slightly scary!! all the best kels, i\ll be thinking of you until we next here off you,

take it easy and enjoy the ride

lots of love and wishes estxxxx
Old Oct 1st 2007, 10:07 am
BE Enthusiast

brissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nice

dont worry im sure i'll post when we get to oz, cant believe it's happening ourselfs, it is scary and it's be lovely to meet and talk to you all on BE AND from BE, feeling a little bewildered and it doesnt seem real at the minute, but think it will hit us when we move out and dont even own a car , house or have a job here no longer. but hey ho cant bloody wait to get on that plane and see uk for that last time . ( i'll be the one pulling a moony out of the window ) no not really im only joking , i'll be strapped to my seat shaking is more me. will be on all week as much as i can, does this mean i'll have to sit and talk to andy all night instead of catching up on here, only joking again, he aint bothered about the pc he still has his playstation as we are taking it in our cases.

thanks W,V XX

kels x
Old Oct 1st 2007, 10:34 am
Forum Regular

loubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really nice

GOOD LUCK AND FINGERS CROSSED FOR ALL THOSE WAITING FOR THIER VISAS! and may this wek be the one! lesley, I hope you have a bottle of fizzy on ice hun! loux
Old Oct 1st 2007, 10:36 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by loubylou1
GOOD LUCK AND FINGERS CROSSED FOR ALL THOSE WAITING FOR THIER VISAS! and may this wek be the one! lesley, I hope you have a bottle of fizzy on ice hun! loux
i really hope she gets it soon

kels x
Old Oct 1st 2007, 6:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

sophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant future

i really hope she gets it soon

kels x
All the best Kels I booked my flights yesturday We are flying on the 8th Jan Sophie can finish her school hols with her pals then. It such a busy time good luck for the journey and what it brings if we keep in touch we will have friends all over Australia. Trudi
Old Oct 1st 2007, 6:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

sammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond repute

kels x

All the best Kelsey and family! i really hope everything works out for you - i'm sure it will!
It's really going to help having your sister there to put you up isn't it? especially with the kids. Stu's sister was saying how hard it was for them when they arrived as they had no family there and no house contents what so ever, they started from scratch (apart from a few boxes sent over).

We are really lucky to have had family who are willing to put us up

Sam xx
Old Oct 1st 2007, 6:42 pm
Loving it in SA

Katsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sammyg
All the best Kelsey and family! i really hope everything works out for you - i'm sure it will!
It's really going to help having your sister there to put you up isn't it? especially with the kids. Stu's sister was saying how hard it was for them when they arrived as they had no family there and no house contents what so ever, they started from scratch (apart from a few boxes sent over).

We are really lucky to have had family who are willing to put us up

Sam xx
wow thats come around really fast.........hopefully we will hear summat about ours this week.

What you gonna do a week without internet?
Old Oct 1st 2007, 6:55 pm
Forum Regular

loubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really nice

wow no internet..............you will live in the library!......good luck see you back on line soon...................loux
Old Oct 1st 2007, 7:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

The howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant future

kels x
Ah! best of luck to you all! dont forget to keep us informed! want to hear all about it! We wont have possesions either, so cant quite work out how we will manage with a 3 year old in unfurnished accom either! sussed where ikea ia tho!!
Old Oct 1st 2007, 7:21 pm
Forum Regular

Nozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to all

[QUOTE=brissie-here-we-come;5375777]hi this week is my last post as our internet gets disconnected friday

Have a good trip kels,we will be in same boat in a couple of days as we fly out 2 weeks this thursday, we to sleeping on air beds as of next thursday, least it wont hurt when i fall out of bed
Probably see you on the other side
Steve

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.