Wikiposts

March Applicants

Old Oct 8th 2007, 9:14 pm
It Rains In Oz Too.

Eager2Leave is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: March Applicants

Hi guys,

not been on for ages and can't believe that some are still waiting for visas, wot a bummer. Well we were busy yesterday, the shippers came and took all of our stuff, now that's all done with I feel strangely relaxed, thought be all wound up. buyers sign contract on house 2day woohoo!! be glad to see the back of this place, flying out next tuesday, never thought the day would come. good luck to all still waiting for the good news to come through.

Me ;-D
Old Oct 8th 2007, 9:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Bundaberg the land of Rum from south wales the land of song!
bundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nice

Originally Posted by Eager2Leave
Hi guys,

not been on for ages and can't believe that some are still waiting for visas, wot a bummer. Well we were busy yesterday, the shippers came and took all of our stuff, now that's all done with I feel strangely relaxed, thought be all wound up. buyers sign contract on house 2day woohoo!! be glad to see the back of this place, flying out next tuesday, never thought the day would come. good luck to all still waiting for the good news to come through.

Me ;-D
good luck with your new life down under i hope its all you want and more.
you lucky things! from one of the many still waiting
Teryna
Old Oct 8th 2007, 9:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

s-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Eager2Leave
Hi guys,

Me ;-D
Hello eager to leave,

Good luck with it all, just thought you'd have a cheeky peek did you S-j xxxx
Old Oct 8th 2007, 10:42 pm
Forum Regular

jobo will become famous soon enoughjobo will become famous soon enough

Hi Marchies, cant believe I'm actually saying this but at long last we got it! Have spent most of the morning in a daze with an occassional whinge now and then!
Our meds were recieved 10 weeks today so hope this gives you something to go by,it wont be long!
love Jo
Old Oct 8th 2007, 10:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

juss44 has a spectacular aura aboutjuss44 has a spectacular aura aboutjuss44 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by jobo
Hi Marchies, cant believe I'm actually saying this but at long last we got it! Have spent most of the morning in a daze with an occassional whinge now and then!
Our meds were recieved 10 weeks today so hope this gives you something to go by,it wont be long!
love Jo
Heyyyyyyyyyy....Finaly some great news, when were your meds signed for then, what visa you on...Spill the beans!!!!!

Juss, waiting.......waiting
Old Oct 8th 2007, 10:53 pm
Forum Regular

Erm 136modl,signed for by dhl at LCU 31st July
Old Oct 8th 2007, 10:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

juss44 has a spectacular aura aboutjuss44 has a spectacular aura aboutjuss44 has a spectacular aura about

Erm 136modl,signed for by dhl at LCU 31st July

Brilliant we are 136 modl, meds signed 13 August which they are working on this week. Did your co ask for anything or did you just go straight to Visa Granted.

Juss
Old Oct 8th 2007, 11:02 pm
Forum Regular

No straight to visa grant!
Old Oct 8th 2007, 11:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

No straight to visa grant!
#

Thanks, ours were lodged beg April, meds done, pcs done but nothing requested, agent said we would probably go to straight visa grant, thought they were having me on.....Going stir crazy........

Hey, have a drink on me!!!!!!! Where you off to?
Old Oct 8th 2007, 11:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Bundaberg the land of Rum from south wales the land of song!
bundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nice

love Jo
CONGRATULATIONS ' and celebrations you want all the world to know how happy you will be'
Im singing my cliff song again sorry.

yahoo well done you
enjoy the rest of the immigration ride

When are you leaving ?and how long ago was you told?
Im interested to know how you find out you have got the golden ticket
is it phone call from your agent or email from DIAC
how???

well done again
Teryna
Old Oct 8th 2007, 11:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

sophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant future

love Jo
CONGRATULATIONS AND WELL DONE

at last some good news for us marchies lets hope its the start of the final blast then we can all get on with the next chapter in our lives calling my my oz years! hope there is lots of them too. just need to lose the immigration stone and im ready girls, whether mother likes it or not.
Old Oct 9th 2007, 12:19 am
Forum Regular

LittleHobo is just really niceLittleHobo is just really niceLittleHobo is just really niceLittleHobo is just really niceLittleHobo is just really niceLittleHobo is just really niceLittleHobo is just really niceLittleHobo is just really niceLittleHobo is just really niceLittleHobo is just really nice

Originally Posted by juss44
Brilliant we are 136 modl, meds signed 13 August which they are working on this week. Did your co ask for anything or did you just go straight to Visa Granted.

Juss
can someone pelase please please answer me . How do you find out if they have been received by LCU? Do you have to email your case officer or follow the email link on the imm website that you have to fill in...?? Or would our solicitor be able to tell us?

TIA
Old Oct 9th 2007, 12:28 am
BE Enthusiast

sophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by LittleHobo
can someone pelase please please answer me . How do you find out if they have been received by LCU? Do you have to email your case officer or follow the email link on the imm website that you have to fill in...?? Or would our solicitor be able to tell us?

TIA
I think I just emailed the lcu directly giving passport number etc I got a reply quite quickly
Old Oct 9th 2007, 12:34 am
Forum Regular

LittleHobo is just really niceLittleHobo is just really niceLittleHobo is just really niceLittleHobo is just really niceLittleHobo is just really niceLittleHobo is just really niceLittleHobo is just really niceLittleHobo is just really niceLittleHobo is just really niceLittleHobo is just really nice

Originally Posted by sophjam
I think I just emailed the lcu directly giving passport number etc I got a reply quite quickly
thanks for your reply.. what email address do you have for them? Sorry i feel thick as eveyrone else seems to know this except me

Old Oct 9th 2007, 12:49 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by LittleHobo

TIA
Our panel doctor sent them via a courier, I emailed him amd they tracked it for me via the tracking number. Whoever sent them will be able to tell you when they were signed for and on what day.

Juss

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.