March Applicants

Old Sep 3rd 2007, 6:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Bundaberg the land of Rum from south wales the land of song!
bundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nice
Default Re: March Applicants

Morning all,
The march applicants march to oz seems to have slowd up it seems.
Lets hope the DIAC get their act together very soon and we start moving again. Although i dont know about the rest of you im not very hopeful. Ive been looking at flights for after christmas now not too bad prices either.
Im gutted though my friend in Bundaberg is 40 on 14th Oct i so wanted to be there to help her celebrate it.

I ve been thinking this morning about my immigration journey, it started it last july with my application to the QLD nursing council for registration with them. This slowly[very slowly] lead to my reistration being verified to the Australian nurse council in february 07 which gave me registration to practice with them and my all important 60 points for my skill.
I didnt think then that 12 months down the line i would still be waiting,
although, the slowness of queensland council to register me, with hindsight was an indication of what was to come.

im working nights tonight so im back off to bed for a couple of hours.
Good luck to everyone waiting :curse:
Cheers
Teryna
Old Sep 3rd 2007, 7:11 pm
live free or die

welshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bundybell
Morning all,

I didnt think then that 12 months down the line i would still be waiting,
although, the slowness of queensland council to register me, with hindsight was an indication of what was to come.

im working nights tonight so im back off to bed for a couple of hours.
Good luck to everyone waiting :curse:
Cheers
Teryna
Morning or evening kiddo...i know what you mean we started preparing our TRA's a year ago March...I was planning on leaving 1st Nov...now i'm not planning at all...just gonna wait and see.....have a nice kip see you later....if you can sleep knowing you you'll be back on for a nose i bet!!
Old Sep 3rd 2007, 7:15 pm
Forum Regular

kkwall36 has a brilliant futurekkwall36 has a brilliant futurekkwall36 has a brilliant futurekkwall36 has a brilliant futurekkwall36 has a brilliant futurekkwall36 has a brilliant futurekkwall36 has a brilliant future

Hi,

Same as usual...NO WORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am starting to think that moving this year is doubtful.

Perhaps I will start to look at flights for the start of 08 also.

It really surprises me at the lack of organisation and processing ability of a country such as Australia who are actively seeking to recruit people to come there!

With the technological developments available, they should be able to automate e-mal responses to every applicant that has given an e-mail address to update them on the progress of their application, and keep them informed of any cahnges, delays and problems.

It cant be to anyone's benifit to have so many applicants not knowing the status of their application, and needing to send multiple mails just to get some lame info.

Having looked around the immigration site, they are very big on telling everyone that they thrive to give a "Good Service" to their "Customers".

This is their Commitment (Mission Statement)

We will provide you with a quality service where we:
  • identify ourselves
  • treat you with courtesy and respect
  • are fair and reasonable
  • give you clear, accurate, timely and relevant information or help you find it
  • collect, store, use and disclose your personal information only in accordance
with Australian law

I wonder how many people can say that they are happy with the service given??????

Rgds,
Kenny.
Old Sep 3rd 2007, 8:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

bundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nice

Well im back as predicted by you WV cant sleep head spinning with this visa application lark.
No i cant say im happy with the DIAC Kenny and from the information my agent gave me yesterday seems like they are expecting huge delays in the process for the majority of applicants
Im really confused as to how the system works
one of the indian nurses i work with has had 2 of her friends granted visas since my application went in. mind you i think they are working visa. It seems they are rushing through all those applicants who are going to be tempory like students and work visa and those sponsored by empolyers. PR visas seem to be non priority. :curse:
Maybe they are learning by the Uk s mistakes and filling the skills gaps cautiously, not like the Uk letting everyone in and not being able to get them out!! when they dont/ wont work.

o well of for some brekkie,
Teryna
Old Sep 3rd 2007, 8:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

chrisandvee has a brilliant futurechrisandvee has a brilliant futurechrisandvee has a brilliant futurechrisandvee has a brilliant futurechrisandvee has a brilliant futurechrisandvee has a brilliant futurechrisandvee has a brilliant future

Hi im an aprile, what is so annoying is that people from may and june have got cos and you can bet they will start getting visas soon!!!!!
Just give me a co and then il stop checking emails for the next 6 weeks
Old Sep 3rd 2007, 8:12 pm
live free or die

welshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by chrisandvee
Hi im an aprile, what is so annoying is that people from may and june have got cos and you can bet they will start getting visas soon!!!!!
Just give me a co and then il stop checking emails for the next 6 weeks
WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:curse::curse::curse:

I CAN'T HANDLE READING THE OTHER MONTHLY THREADS.....please don't come on here telling us that
Old Sep 3rd 2007, 8:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by welshviking
WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:curse::curse::curse:

I CAN'T HANDLE READING THE OTHER MONTHLY THREADS.....please don't come on here telling us that
Dont worry WV the 12 week delay at LCU will slow them others up. at least our medicals are in the system. Mine was posted 21 May so im hopeful they are being dealt with now.
teryna
Old Sep 3rd 2007, 8:25 pm
live free or die

Dont worry WV the 12 week delay at LCU will slow them others up. at least our medicals are in the system. Mine was posted 21 May so im hopeful they are being dealt with now.
teryna
due to the screw up with our surgery:curse:, with luck it should have got there july 1st!!! and i can't even get a confirmation about it?!?!?! off for lunch now

xxx
Old Sep 3rd 2007, 8:30 pm
Loving it in SA

Katsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by welshviking
due to the screw up with our surgery:curse:, with luck it should have got there july 1st!!! and i can't even get a confirmation about it?!?!?! off for lunch now

xxx
this thread is getting quite depressing right now

Am going to have to take a break from it all.

I just cnt wait for my Mrs PCC to come back then at least i can feel like i am moving.

Catch you soon guys............try and keep smiling.

xx

KOH !!!
Old Sep 3rd 2007, 9:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

chrisandvee has a brilliant futurechrisandvee has a brilliant futurechrisandvee has a brilliant futurechrisandvee has a brilliant futurechrisandvee has a brilliant futurechrisandvee has a brilliant futurechrisandvee has a brilliant future

Sorry didnt mean to upset you welshviking. I personally like to know where evryone is up to so i can gage things. Didnt realise i wasnt allowed to come into here and comment. I will stay away in future.
Old Sep 3rd 2007, 10:40 pm
Forum Regular

Nozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to all

Hi All, arrived back from france last night a few pounds heavier having drunk some fantatstic wine and eaten some really good food.

And yes you guessed it no news on visa that was until mobile phone rang at 08.00 this morning, it was our case worker from agency saying she had had an email from case officer saying our eldest son who all the confusion has been over now has to have a blood test At time of our meds he was 14 but because they have taken so long to process them he had his 15 birthday, before they looked at them, so you would have thought common sense would have prevailed but oh no they want them done, we are bloody furious as it has taken them 4weeks to tell us this. Luckily the doctor we used has said if we can get to his surgery at 3.30 today he will do them and try and get them off by friday, to the bottomless pit that is the LCU. so how long it is going to be now god only knows. having torush round buying school uniform etc as we told school the kids wouldnt be back, needless to say they are very fed up.

So the morale of this story is if you have kids that are going to be 15 within about 2 months of your meds have bloods done just in case.

Merry xmas to everyone (thought i'd get in first)
Steve
Old Sep 3rd 2007, 10:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Nozzys
Hi All, arrived back from france last night a few pounds heavier having drunk some fantatstic wine and eaten some really good food.

And yes you guessed it no news on visa that was until mobile phone rang at 08.00 this morning, it was our case worker from agency saying she had had an email from case officer saying our eldest son who all the confusion has been over now has to have a blood test At time of our meds he was 14 but because they have taken so long to process them he had his 15 birthday, before they looked at them, so you would have thought common sense would have prevailed but oh no they want them done, we are bloody furious as it has taken them 4weeks to tell us this. Luckily the doctor we used has said if we can get to his surgery at 3.30 today he will do them and try and get them off by friday, to the bottomless pit that is the LCU. so how long it is going to be now god only knows. having torush round buying school uniform etc as we told school the kids wouldnt be back, needless to say they are very fed up.

So the morale of this story is if you have kids that are going to be 15 within about 2 months of your meds have bloods done just in case.

Steve
it appears we are all in a right old mess one way and another due to the DIAC incompetence!
the push for more people to emmigrate has been successful but nobody thought the increase in applicants would maybe increase the workload and more satff might just be needed. durr!!
O and then they decided to change the visas dont you just love goverments!!
we too are totally fed up with the whole process almost felt like sod it all but can. its my dream to be a ozzie nurse. we just got to hang on in there and just pray our applications are dealt with quickly.
Good luck all and merry christmas to you all
Teryna
Old Sep 4th 2007, 12:28 am
live free or die

Originally Posted by chrisandvee
Sorry didnt mean to upset you welshviking. I personally like to know where evryone is up to so i can gage things. Didnt realise i wasnt allowed to come into here and comment. I will stay away in future.

christ don't take it that seriously
Old Sep 4th 2007, 12:30 am
live free or die

Originally Posted by Nozzys
Steve
Good luck all and merry christmas to you all
Teryna
merry xmas 2008!!!!
Old Sep 4th 2007, 1:13 am
BE Forum Addict

s-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond repute

Chris and Vee, come back! WV didnt mean it like that, she's just a stropped out welsh lass from Norway and has realised that being married is shit!!!!!!!! she didnt mean it like that..... she was being sarcastic (and funny) it's that welsh humour (bit like the scots!) Est, have i insulted you enough??

S-j xxxxxx (fondest love to all welsh and scots of course!)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.