Wikiposts

March Applicants

Old Oct 16th 2007, 1:18 am
BE Enthusiast

juss44 has a spectacular aura aboutjuss44 has a spectacular aura aboutjuss44 has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: March Applicants

Originally Posted by LittleHobo
cant beleilve i have to sit at work for the rest of the day!!!

Cant wait to get home tonight and give OH a great big kiss! We are off to Aus baby..!
Ha Ha...I am at work too, not done much since getting the news...Se ya in Aus matey!!!!!!!
Old Oct 16th 2007, 2:13 am
Forum Regular

loubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really nice

BIG CONGRATS TO YOU BOTHXXXXX
Old Oct 16th 2007, 2:18 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Bundaberg the land of Rum from south wales the land of song!
bundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nice

Originally Posted by juss44
Brilliant.........I am on the Aprileeees and we got ours today aswell, I think there are a few of us today....

Yes I have also peed my pants..Ha Ha
Congratulations from a very very jealous member
Enjoy the celebrations you lucky thing
Teryna
Old Oct 16th 2007, 2:19 am
BE Enthusiast

bundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nice

CONGRATULATIONS little hobo.
enjoy the celebrations
and dont be too ruff with the kisses to the OH tonight will you!
Teryna
Old Oct 16th 2007, 2:47 am
BE Forum Addict

suesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of light

OH MY GOD!!!!! We have got it, we have got it, we have got it!!! I am gong to pee my pants!

Opened email just as i was going into a meeting to take minutes! Was shaking and i couldnt concentrate!!!!!! Cant beleive it!

Good luck everyone else.

LH xxx
CONGRATULATIONS

Suexx
Old Oct 16th 2007, 3:06 am
Forum Regular

LittleHobo is just really niceLittleHobo is just really niceLittleHobo is just really niceLittleHobo is just really niceLittleHobo is just really niceLittleHobo is just really niceLittleHobo is just really niceLittleHobo is just really niceLittleHobo is just really niceLittleHobo is just really nice

thanks everyone for the congrats, still cant quite beleive it and just cant be arsed with work!!!! I am drifting off into stares.....

Planning on leaving on the 1st December, leaving party booked for the 16th November, cant beleive it is only 6 weeks away!!!! Cant wait for the sunshine...

Off to Melbourne, anyone going a similar time?

Think a bottle of champers is in order tonight !!!!!!
Old Oct 16th 2007, 3:07 am
Forum Regular

LittleHobo is just really niceLittleHobo is just really niceLittleHobo is just really niceLittleHobo is just really niceLittleHobo is just really niceLittleHobo is just really niceLittleHobo is just really niceLittleHobo is just really niceLittleHobo is just really niceLittleHobo is just really nice

Originally Posted by bundybell
CONGRATULATIONS little hobo.
enjoy the celebrations
and dont be too ruff with the kisses to the OH tonight will you!
Teryna
i'm gonna jump all over him as soon as i get / trip through the door!
Old Oct 16th 2007, 3:45 am
live free or die

welshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond repute

congrats everyone estxxxxxx
Old Oct 16th 2007, 4:04 am
BE Forum Addict

sammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond repute

OH MY GOD!!!!! We have got it, we have got it, we have got it!!! I am gong to pee my pants!

Opened email just as i was going into a meeting to take minutes! Was shaking and i couldnt concentrate!!!!!! Cant beleive it!

Good luck everyone else.

LH xxx
Congrats

Sam xxx
Old Oct 16th 2007, 4:27 am
Forum Regular

BallochBiddy has a brilliant futureBallochBiddy has a brilliant futureBallochBiddy has a brilliant futureBallochBiddy has a brilliant futureBallochBiddy has a brilliant futureBallochBiddy has a brilliant future

Good luck everyone else.

LH xxx
Congrats on the visa

When did your medicals arrive?
Old Oct 16th 2007, 4:28 am
BE Enthusiast

The howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant future

Cant wait to get home tonight and give OH a great big kiss! We are off to Aus baby..!
Congratulations to you all!! now the hard work begins.....
Tracey.xx
Old Oct 16th 2007, 4:30 am
BE Enthusiast

The howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant future

thanks everyone for the congrats, still cant quite beleive it and just cant be arsed with work!!!! I am drifting off into stares.....

Planning on leaving on the 1st December, leaving party booked for the 16th November, cant beleive it is only 6 weeks away!!!! Cant wait for the sunshine...

Off to Melbourne, anyone going a similar time?

Think a bottle of champers is in order tonight !!!!!!
HIYA!!! congrats! we are going to Melbourne 7th jan ( 5 nights in singapore first). Where are you looking to live?
Old Oct 16th 2007, 4:38 am
BE Forum Addict

sammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond repute

Poor kels and andy
they were supposed to be off on the 14th weren't they?

they are really nice people, i hope they get there soon.

wish them luck for me please sj when you see them!

sam x
Old Oct 16th 2007, 4:48 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by welshviking
congrats everyone estxxxxxx
Are you saying congrats through gritted teeth like me WV.
Wheres our visa's then ??
I reckon they've forgotten mine!!!!

The girls at work tell me everytime my application comes to the top of the pile the C/o goes ' o god not her and puts it to the bottom'
im beginning to think thats what really happens.
Teryna
Old Oct 16th 2007, 7:10 am
Forum Regular

J-J-F-C will become famous soon enough

Well done and congratulations on your visas Littlehobo and Juss44.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.