March Applicants

Old Nov 26th 2007, 6:28 am
Forum Regular

BallochBiddy has a brilliant futureBallochBiddy has a brilliant futureBallochBiddy has a brilliant futureBallochBiddy has a brilliant futureBallochBiddy has a brilliant futureBallochBiddy has a brilliant future
Default Re: March Applicants

Good to here everyones plans coming together. We have decided to go in June. Seems ages away but I'm sure it will fly in. I stop work on friday as I've just been made redundant. Hows that for good luck just need to get another job for 6 months so Idon't dig into the money.

Good luck everyone
Old Nov 26th 2007, 6:40 am
Forum Regular

rosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nice

I haven't been on for a few weeks, so I am a little out of touch with all the going on's.

I am now feeling a little sad as I have just come back from seeing Loubby Lou1 and her family. They all fly out on Thursday and I am going to miss her lots, so Lou if you are reading " good luck, be happy and enjoy..........."

I have just given her my sisters and partners christmas presents to take with them and i am not too sure if the Scottish rugby shirt will find it's way on to the plane, I am sure her oh will put it in the bin!!!!! Lol.

Well we are still trying to sell the house but not getting very far with it, the estate agents keeps telling us it is the wrong time of the year. As you can guess this is not what we want to hear.

On another note, I have just come back from a w/e in Scotland and I spent time with my old best friend, she has lived in South Africa for years and we had a ball remembering some of the daft things we got upto. It was great getting together again but sad at the same time knowing that we have no idea when we will see each other again. As you can guess there was lots of tears.

At least this time I came home in one piece and didn't fall down the stairs.......

Lesley-ann
Old Nov 26th 2007, 5:43 pm
live free or die

welshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond repute

Gawd, it's all happening on here again, we copuld have made a ruddy good sopa opera out of this thread.

I'm just back at work, landed yesterday, flights were okish, had my fare share off booxe and tabs to get me through, not doing it again in a rush

As for NYC it was wicked, had the best time ever, did everything, and met an old friend from school too, seen the thanksgiving day parade and had loadsa a good food, got home to loadsa snow and ice!!!

As for crimbo, i've decided to have it in my own house for the first time ever, i'm really fed up of living out of a suitcase for the last 7 yrs at xmas, plus it's now 350quid each to get to Cardiff , however, Norgies celebrate it on xmsas eve, so i've come up with a kind welsh/norgie fusion celebration......fingers crossed, and we're getting a real tree!!! yey

ok better do some work now

estxx

ps still no news obviously
Old Nov 26th 2007, 6:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Bundaberg the land of Rum from south wales the land of song!
bundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nice

Originally Posted by welshviking
Gawd, it's all happening on here again, we copuld have made a ruddy good sopa opera out of this thread.

I'm just back at work, landed yesterday, flights were okish, had my fare share off booxe and tabs to get me through, not doing it again in a rush

As for NYC it was wicked, had the best time ever, did everything, and met an old friend from school too, seen the thanksgiving day parade and had loadsa a good food, got home to loadsa snow and ice!!!

As for crimbo, i've decided to have it in my own house for the first time ever, i'm really fed up of living out of a suitcase for the last 7 yrs at xmas, plus it's now 350quid each to get to Cardiff , however, Norgies celebrate it on xmsas eve, so i've come up with a kind welsh/norgie fusion celebration......fingers crossed, and we're getting a real tree!!! yey

ok better do some work now

estxx

ps still no news obviously
Hi Wv,
glad to hear you had good time in Ny. I hope xmas goes well. will an family join you?
Im still of sick go back thurs only got 8 shifts then dont really want to go back saying bye will be bit sad?
hope visa arrives real soon fingers and everything else crossed
Teryna
Old Nov 26th 2007, 7:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

The howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by bundybell
O my god what a nightmare. youd think theyd have noticed!!
We fly with singapore too cant wait but so scared oooooo
good luck getting your stuff back.
Teryna
Thanks babe!
Justin has to go to cambridge today to get it back. they said if we had've had our own container it would be impossible to get back, but as its shared, they now have it in their office!
got up this morning,freezing cold, went to put on warm dressing gown, and they,ve taken those aswell!! they are really big and bulky, and we were gonna leave them here, so shivering me boobies off!!
dont worry about the flight... think of it as a big bus taking you on a lovely trip, and you get to watch tv too! OOH! dont forget the booze! you dont get that on a bus!!!tracey.xx
Old Nov 26th 2007, 9:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

bundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nice

Hi Tracey,
That was a bit of luck good job you wasnt sending job lot then.
We have not sent much. Our stuff went on shared container well im hoping its gone. Ive sent an emial to removal company this morning to find out if and went its gone i want to keep track of the time it takes!!
We leave 8th jan arrive in Bundaberg 10th
when are you leaving.
Cant wait now just want to go.
Teryna
Old Nov 26th 2007, 11:48 pm
Loving it in SA

Katsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond repute

We finally sent our passports off yesterday.........and we should hopefully have em back friday with our lurvly sticker in woohoo.

OMFG its really happenin then.
Old Nov 27th 2007, 12:10 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Katsmajics other half !!!
We finally sent our passports off yesterday.........and we should hopefully have em back friday with our lurvly sticker in woohoo.

OMFG its really happenin then.
o yes they turn them around real quick.
its a brill feeling getting them back
Teryna
Old Nov 27th 2007, 4:59 am
BE Enthusiast

The howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by bundybell
Hi Tracey,
That was a bit of luck good job you wasnt sending job lot then.
We have not sent much. Our stuff went on shared container well im hoping its gone. Ive sent an emial to removal company this morning to find out if and went its gone i want to keep track of the time it takes!!
We leave 8th jan arrive in Bundaberg 10th
when are you leaving.
Cant wait now just want to go.
Teryna
Hi Ternya!
7th jan heathrow to singapore 5 nights, then Melbourne.got the trunk back today...and BREATHE!!!!
Old Nov 27th 2007, 8:19 am
live free or die

welshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond repute

Bloody hell Trace you were lucky!!!! i'd be well sucked off if they took my big pink fluffy hoodie dressing gown, actually I hadn't thought of having to leave that..and don't want too..boo hoo,

BB can't believe you're still ill mun! mind you my cough took 3 weeks to completely shake off, but it must be nearly that with you,

christ guys one more month and this thread will be thread bare...ha ha couldn't resist

Nah no one for crimbo, thank god, i'm looking forward to it just being us, i know it will be a bit of a weird one, but before long we'll have little uns (if we ever get to oz and i can then uncross my legs) and it'll never be just us again, or well for a very long time....

just found out that there's an xmas tree place where you go and pick your tree, like tie a little label on it, ie Mr and Mrs WV's tree to be collected on 20th Dec, and then you go back and chop it down yourself!!!! wicked or what i cant wait,

estxxx
Old Nov 27th 2007, 8:21 am
Loving it in SA

Katsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond repute

We will still be here
Old Nov 27th 2007, 8:23 am
BE Enthusiast

sophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by The howellers
Hi Ternya!
7th jan heathrow to singapore 5 nights, then Melbourne.got the trunk back today...and BREATHE!!!!
Hi all had a strange day today at work the questions keep coming when do you leave? are you staying for good ? they then started the emotional stuff. The last 3 weeks are going to be tough saying goodbye to everyone. Its only when you are leaving that people come out and say nice things about you isnt it?
Still no rental yet for us.
xx Trudi
Old Nov 27th 2007, 8:29 am
live free or die

Originally Posted by sophjam
Hi all had a strange day today at work the questions keep coming when do you leave? are you staying for good ? they then started the emotional stuff. The last 3 weeks are going to be tough saying goodbye to everyone. Its only when you are leaving that people come out and say nice things about you isnt it?
Still no rental yet for us.
xx Trudi
Do you actually think they're gonna say "thank **** piss off you smelly ******"?
Old Nov 27th 2007, 10:19 am
Forum Regular

loubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really nice

Ok just a final note to say byeeeee from the uk! next post from down under! fly at 10pm on thursday........will post from rosebees sis's house soon! look forward to you all joining us! louxxxxxxxxxx
Old Nov 27th 2007, 5:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by loubylou1
Ok just a final note to say byeeeee from the uk! next post from down under! fly at 10pm on thursday........will post from rosebees sis's house soon! look forward to you all joining us! louxxxxxxxxxx
good luck hope its all you wish for and more 41 days till we leave and counting
Teryna

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.