March Applicants

Old Aug 5th 2007, 9:49 pm
Forum Regular

crankysid is just really nicecrankysid is just really nicecrankysid is just really nicecrankysid is just really nicecrankysid is just really nicecrankysid is just really nicecrankysid is just really nicecrankysid is just really nicecrankysid is just really nicecrankysid is just really nice
Default Re: March Applicants

Hi all,

We have finally booked our medicals (2 adults & 2 kids under 6) in Shrewsbury for September

Cheers, Cranky.
Old Aug 5th 2007, 9:51 pm
Forum Regular

Lornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to all

Originally Posted by sammyg
Horaahhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We've got it!!! We've got to send passports off.

I don't think we can actually believe it!

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

any news kels???
Congratulations
what a great start to the week

Lorna
Old Aug 5th 2007, 9:55 pm
Forum Regular

beetleman will become famous soon enough

CONGRATULATIONS Sammyg!
When are you hoping to buy those one way tickets?!
Fingers crossed there will be more of us celebrating by the end of this week
Old Aug 5th 2007, 9:55 pm
Forum Regular

crankysid is just really nicecrankysid is just really nicecrankysid is just really nicecrankysid is just really nicecrankysid is just really nicecrankysid is just really nicecrankysid is just really nicecrankysid is just really nicecrankysid is just really nicecrankysid is just really nice

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

any news kels???
Hi ya,

Congratulations.

Cheers, Cranky.
Old Aug 5th 2007, 9:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Bundaberg the land of Rum from south wales the land of song!
bundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nice

Originally Posted by beetleman
CONGRATULATIONS Sammyg!
When are you hoping to buy those one way tickets?!
Fingers crossed there will be more of us celebrating by the end of this week
hope i can celebrate!! . A case officer would be nice to start with.
Teryna
Old Aug 5th 2007, 10:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

sammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for congrats everyone and sorry to hear about your sad news Teryna.

We were planning on jan but who knows..we a little high at the mo so not quite thinking straight

We need to sell house really, but we can consider renting it out - don't want to as we want all of our money but we also WANT TO GO NOW!!!

Oh god, we don't know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sam and Stu XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXx

Hope this week brings more good news for the rest of you guys XX
Old Aug 5th 2007, 10:33 pm
Forum Regular

ChubbyChubbs is just really niceChubbyChubbs is just really niceChubbyChubbs is just really niceChubbyChubbs is just really niceChubbyChubbs is just really niceChubbyChubbs is just really niceChubbyChubbs is just really niceChubbyChubbs is just really niceChubbyChubbs is just really nice

congratulations Sammy great news enjoy!!!
Old Aug 6th 2007, 12:22 am
Forum Regular

FionaG has a spectacular aura aboutFionaG has a spectacular aura aboutFionaG has a spectacular aura about

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

any news kels???
congrats x
Old Aug 6th 2007, 3:13 am
BE Enthusiast

sophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by bundybell
Morning all,
Well my consultant has finally replied to my email, seems like she had an extra weeks holiday!! nice a?

The email was soul distroying, i havent even been allocated a case officer yet.
Its been 4 +months since they received my application.
Looks like i will be lucky to be there for christmas!!
So much for priority processing a!!

On top of that ive just heard a friend of mine passed away at 4am, 38yrs.Cancer.
Sorry to be so depressive, sometimes i find this immigration such a strain.

Good luck to everyone else though for today.
Lets hope some visas are granted and case officer allocated.I could do with some good news.
From one very depressed member
Teryna
Oh Teryna sorry to hear that its so sad and makes you realise how precious life is. Live for today i keep telling myself its so easy to get down and worry about everything to do with this whole process. I know we are doing the right thing but there is always doubt niggling in the back of my mind. Keep positive we are in this together share your thoughts and remember we are all in the same boat. Take care it will happen .Trudi
Old Aug 6th 2007, 3:18 am
BE Enthusiast

sophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant future

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

any news kels???
CONGRATULATIONS Sammy G well done for the visa lets hope the weeks gonna be a good one. Enjoy the celebrations lol Trudi
Old Aug 6th 2007, 3:24 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Bundaberg the land of Rum from south wales the land of song!
bundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nice

Originally Posted by sophjam
Oh Teryna sorry to hear that its so sad and makes you realise how precious life is. Live for today i keep telling myself its so easy to get down and worry about everything to do with this whole process. I know we are doing the right thing but there is always doubt niggling in the back of my mind. Keep positive we are in this together share your thoughts and remember we are all in the same boat. Take care it will happen .Trudi
Thankyou Trudi, your right life is for living lets hope we are living the life of our dreams soon.Sometimes i think we become so wrapped up with this whole process we dont see whats going on around us. I was going to call on this friend of mine saturday just couldnt face waiting in a que of traffic, didnt have time!! Typical brit rushing here and there. I ve promised myself i wont be like that in Oz.
Thanks again
Teryna
Old Aug 6th 2007, 3:36 am
Forum Regular

Nozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to all

Originally Posted by bundybell
Morning all,
Well my consultant has finally replied to my email, seems like she had an extra weeks holiday!! nice a?

The email was soul distroying, i havent even been allocated a case officer yet.
Its been 4 +months since they received my application.
Looks like i will be lucky to be there for christmas!!
So much for priority processing a!!

On top of that ive just heard a friend of mine passed away at 4am, 38yrs.Cancer.
Sorry to be so depressive, sometimes i find this immigration such a strain.

Good luck to everyone else though for today.
Lets hope some visas are granted and case officer allocated.I could do with some good news.
From one very depressed member
Teryna
Sorry to hear your news - hope you get some good news in the form of a VISA soon.

NatX
Old Aug 6th 2007, 3:46 am
Forum Regular

LiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really nice

Hello All,

Have updated the Marchies spreadsheet - Congrats to SammyG on the visa!!!! Been out and about a lot so not getting a chance to go through the March thread in detail - PM me if I have missed anything

Bundybell - really sorry to hear about your friend - seems like there are more young people are falling victim to cancer - so sad and so unfair

Fingers crossed for everyone waiting

Janet
Old Aug 6th 2007, 4:30 am
Forum Regular

banoff has a brilliant futurebanoff has a brilliant futurebanoff has a brilliant futurebanoff has a brilliant futurebanoff has a brilliant futurebanoff has a brilliant futurebanoff has a brilliant future

Hi All

Been on holiday for past 3 weeks, feel like a newbe back on here.

Just want to say congratulations to all those with acknowledgements, co's , visas and any other good news.

Got a lot of posts to catch up on.

Jan
Old Aug 6th 2007, 6:12 am
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

any news kels???
Way to go gal!!!!!!!!!!!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.