March Applicants

Old Jun 25th 2007, 12:40 am
BE Forum Addict

s-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: March Applicants

WV, better leave that sword at home or you might scare me!!

safe journey, pics are lovely!! xx checked out your website and was ace! xx
Old Jun 25th 2007, 12:44 am
BE Forum Addict

s-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by welshviking
Rosebee I can't believe you had a case officer all this time? i'm getting to think that i missed the email or something

all those of you who requested photos

there are 2 videos now uploaded on our site, we've been in a bit of a rush this weekend so only one has sound, and under the wedding page there are photos, and i've done a wee blog for your perusal

http://www.estherkristian.com

ok gotta re-pack for the 2nd leg of the celebrations, on the ferry tonight to the UK

saying about dark nights, when i went to bed at about 2am the sun was coming up....i'm really gonna miss Norwegian summers

arriverderci
forgot to say you look gorg darling!!! Dress is divine!! lucky lady!!
Old Jun 25th 2007, 3:24 am
live free or die

welshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by s-jmelbournewannabe
forgot to say you look gorg darling!!! Dress is divine!! lucky lady!!
thanks kiddo,
just had an email with all the proofs from the photographers and they're wicked

we're outta the house in about 90 mins, so you'll just have to txt me after that

c u soon
Old Jun 25th 2007, 3:44 am
Forum Regular

LiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really nice

Hi all Marchies,

Having a carry on updating the spreadsheet without my computer at home. The freewebs site is now blocked at school so until I'm back to normal posting a pdf of the spreadsheet with the updates. On OH's apple mac which goes bonkers on Freewebs!

Sorry about all of this. Should be back to normal next week

Thanks, Janet XXX
Attached Files
File Type: pdf
ss.pdf (95.9 KB, 180 views)
Old Jun 25th 2007, 4:37 am
BE Forum Addict

sammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats to kelsey and Andy on Ack

S xxxxxxxx
Old Jun 25th 2007, 7:36 am
BE Enthusiast

brissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nice

BIG CONGRATS TO BANOFF !!! ON YOU CO,

your agent sounds as good as ours,she had our pre-ack for 5 days before emailing us

never mind just hope she dont do the same as your agent.

thanks for the congrats sammy,and everyone else that has sent them,just cant wait for the co.... i shouldnt say that,now it will take ages

kels x
Old Jun 25th 2007, 10:58 pm
aka DORIS

wardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by banoff
Got CO this morning. Requested meds and police clearence, does this mean they are happy with rest of application or do they still ask for further information at a later date?

Jan
I think I have just congratulated you on PIO there isn't 2 of you is there

Kaye
Old Jun 25th 2007, 11:27 pm
Forum Regular

banoff has a brilliant futurebanoff has a brilliant futurebanoff has a brilliant futurebanoff has a brilliant futurebanoff has a brilliant futurebanoff has a brilliant futurebanoff has a brilliant future

Probably me too. Thanks anyway.

Thanks to all the good wishes from you all.

Congrats to all with acknowledgements and new co's.

Originally Posted by wardy2
I think I have just congratulated you on PIO there isn't 2 of you is there

Kaye

Last edited by banoff; Jun 25th 2007 at 11:28 pm. Reason: add more
Old Jun 26th 2007, 3:59 am
BE Enthusiast

sophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant future

Wow Esther you looked stunning loved the dress! have a great time for the second leg of your wedding congratulations to you both what a setting for a wedding.Thanks for sharing with your b/e pals Trudi

Originally Posted by welshviking
Rosebee I can't believe you had a case officer all this time? i'm getting to think that i missed the email or something

all those of you who requested photos

there are 2 videos now uploaded on our site, we've been in a bit of a rush this weekend so only one has sound, and under the wedding page there are photos, and i've done a wee blog for your perusal

http://www.estherkristian.com

ok gotta re-pack for the 2nd leg of the celebrations, on the ferry tonight to the UK

saying about dark nights, when i went to bed at about 2am the sun was coming up....i'm really gonna miss Norwegian summers

arriverderci
Old Jun 26th 2007, 10:55 am
Forum Regular

BallochBiddy has a brilliant futureBallochBiddy has a brilliant futureBallochBiddy has a brilliant futureBallochBiddy has a brilliant futureBallochBiddy has a brilliant futureBallochBiddy has a brilliant future

Anyone else with pre-ack. feel es if we've been forgoten. Coming up to 5 weeksand still nothing.
Old Jun 26th 2007, 6:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

sammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond repute

Beautiful pics Esther!!!!

Enjoy your stay in the wet UK

Sam xx
Old Jun 26th 2007, 6:42 pm
Forum Regular

melaniemc has a spectacular aura aboutmelaniemc has a spectacular aura aboutmelaniemc has a spectacular aura about

Hi Ballochbiddy

I know exactly how you feel

We are on the exact timeline as yourselves! We feel like we've been passed over as diac are acknowledging applications from beg of April now!

So I decided to email them on Monday evening just to ask if there are any delays, but not heard anything yet. I will feel a lot happier once we have the ack.

Chin up will let you know if we hear anything.......

Melanie
Old Jun 26th 2007, 10:41 pm
Forum Regular

Sianystar is a jewel in the roughSianystar is a jewel in the roughSianystar is a jewel in the roughSianystar is a jewel in the roughSianystar is a jewel in the rough

Hello all,

Just got back from a recki trip to Melbourne. Had a great time, and really didn't want to come back, especially to this weather
OH had a couple of job interviews whilst we were there and all is looking good for a offer, so everything is coming together slowly, just need to get the house in some sort of state to sell!!
Anyway, we received our proper ack whilst we were away, so can we be coloured red please
Old Jun 27th 2007, 3:04 am
Forum Regular

MichelleV will become famous soon enoughMichelleV will become famous soon enough

sianystar Well done on your acknowledgement,

michelle x
Old Jun 27th 2007, 3:11 am
Forum Regular

beetleman will become famous soon enough

What is going on!!!!!!!!
Its all seemsto of slowed down:curse::curse:
Am getting fed up now with the waiting.
I want our visa,a and i want them now:curse::curse::curse:

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.