March Applicants

Old Jul 26th 2007, 8:57 pm
Forum Regular

Jackier is just really niceJackier is just really niceJackier is just really niceJackier is just really niceJackier is just really niceJackier is just really niceJackier is just really niceJackier is just really niceJackier is just really niceJackier is just really niceJackier is just really nice
Default Re: March Applicants

I was just concerned because I have heard of meds getting lost at LCU and wanted to make sure the results were on their way to my CO.

Guess I'm just a pessimist, but after our TRA results were lost in the post and it then took THREE MONTHS to get confirmation, I'm checking & rechecking everything I can think of!!!

Didn't mean to scare you, but just thought you ought to know that there is a holdup at LCU if like us you've been given a deadline by your CO.
Old Jul 26th 2007, 9:09 pm
Forum Regular

Dawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant future

ours arrived in sydney on 12th june, so should have been processed by now then according to that response u got?

so wheres my visaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Old Jul 26th 2007, 9:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

brissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nice

Originally Posted by Jackier
I was just concerned because I have heard of meds getting lost at LCU and wanted to make sure the results were on their way to my CO.

Guess I'm just a pessimist, but after our TRA results were lost in the post and it then took THREE MONTHS to get confirmation, I'm checking & rechecking everything I can think of!!!

Didn't mean to scare you, but just thought you ought to know that there is a holdup at LCU if like us you've been given a deadline by your CO.
oh, ok you did have a long wait for your TRA results didnt you, how long did your C,O give you for your meds then ? we frontload ours did you not ?

kels x
Old Jul 26th 2007, 9:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

brissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nice

Dawn, i would just like a C,O to start with or mybe just jump to VISA !!!

cant believe how slow things are

we have our leaving party booked for 17th august ,how embarresing and frustrating if we dont even have our visa,although we did try to book it for end of august,but just cant get anything aug/sept due to weddings and partys,

kels x
Old Jul 26th 2007, 9:16 pm
Forum Regular

Dawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant future

i was under the impression u dont need to ask for a extension if they have already been done? if you have a reciept to say when they was done or a courier ref no i thought if u sent em that to prove u had em done that was enough? thought ya only need to ask for a extension if say u rang to book meds and they cant fit you in til after the date co given u or if u waitng on pccs coming back?

well thats my thoughts on it how i thought it worked, i would check with your agent ?
Old Jul 26th 2007, 9:20 pm
Forum Regular

i think you may well go straight to visa kels and surely cant be much longer, but then i thought we may too but got case officer last week requesting meds, so up til last fri obviously our meds hadnt been processed, just hoping its not too much longer this waiting game is killing me now

well not heard owt this week so lets hope next week eh

keeping my fingers crossed for ya kels, am sure u should hear shortly going by when u sent ya meds and pccs, cant be far off, think once case officer picks up ur file your there
Old Jul 26th 2007, 9:23 pm
Forum Regular

Jackier is just really niceJackier is just really niceJackier is just really niceJackier is just really niceJackier is just really niceJackier is just really niceJackier is just really niceJackier is just really niceJackier is just really niceJackier is just really niceJackier is just really nice

We sort of did everything backwards! House sold much sooner than we expected (4 days on the market, 6 weeks from going on the market to completion!) so we got caught up in that. Moved out (into mother-in-laws!) Friday 18th May and thought, thank goodness we can put our feet up for a bit and worry about frontloading meds etc in a couple of weeks. Then heard from CO on the Monday!!!! Major panic as couldn't get meds appointment, AOS Centrelink appointment and everything took ages! Then, just as I thought we were finally getting close to getting our hands on that elusive visa, I find out that there are 6-8 week delays at LCU! AARGH!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Jul 26th 2007, 9:26 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Dawn&Andy
i was under the impression u dont need to ask for a extension if they have already been done? if you have a reciept to say when they was done or a courier ref no i thought if u sent em that to prove u had em done that was enough? thought ya only need to ask for a extension if say u rang to book meds and they cant fit you in til after the date co given u or if u waitng on pccs coming back?

well thats my thoughts on it how i thought it worked, i would check with your agent ?
I contacted my agent first thing this morning, and she's advised me that DIAC are probably aware of delays and taking them into account, but she's agreed with me that we should ask for an extension just in case
Old Jul 26th 2007, 9:36 pm
Forum Regular

I contacted my agent first thing this morning, and she's advised me that DIAC are probably aware of delays and taking them into account, but she's agreed with me that we should ask for an extension just in case
ahhhhhhh right well agents know best

im just a saddo sat waiting on my visa

good luck with it hope its not too long a wait!!
Old Jul 26th 2007, 9:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

Thanks for that Dawn ,
do hope so ,because we had them done so long ago,we did them end of april,it seams like we have just been sat waiting and waiting

we will just have to hope we get it next week, as it will have been 4 months since we sent off visa application,fingers crossed for us all

kels x
Old Jul 26th 2007, 10:12 pm
Forum Regular

Nozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Dawn&Andy

Hi all,

Read all these recent posts and got a bit concerned as the due date for all our info is 31st July (our meds went off beginning June and Police checks - end of June). I have just rang our agent and he says we have nothing to worry about - he will be contacted if the CO hasn't got all the info by the due date and then will be given an extension to explain where it is - i.e. meds already done and sent on ...........

Am going up the wall though - can't concentrate on anything else - we are hoping to go around the 14th Sept so have loads to do but need some motivation in the form of a VISA!

Nat.
Old Jul 27th 2007, 1:35 am
Forum Regular

J-J-F-C will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Jackier
Hi all

Been watching your thread since you started but kept forgetting to get myself added to the spreadsheet. You've all kept me going through this though, so I'm really sorry to be the bearer of bad news!

Thought you ought to know about this, cos I bet loads of you are wondering what's going on with your meds. I sent an email to LCU through the website chasing my meds on Monday of last week (16th July) and my agent told me they normally reply within 2-3 days. I finally heard back this morning and this is what they said:

Thank you for your enquiry. Apologies for the delay in response.

LCU are currently processing medicals that were received in our office on
15th June. If you believe your medicals were delivered to us before this
date, please provide us with the following details to allow us to
investigate the matter:

1. Name of Applicant
2. Date of Birth
3. Passport number
4. Visa Applied For
5. Date Medicals Dispatched
6. Method of Dispatch (Courier/Standard)
7. If sent by Courier, then include:
- courier company name
- tracking number
- receipt date
- name of person who signed for the package on receipt
- NB: if you have not checked with the courier company please do so
before contacting LCU

Don't know about the rest of you, but my meds were received at LCU on 27th June, my CO's deadline is this coming Monday and I'm now applying for an extension!
Hi all

Firstly thanks to everyone for the warm welcome yesterday and thanks for adding us to the spreadsheet.

I too emailed lcu on the 16th July and had similar reply to Jackier today. They said:

Thank you for your email and apologies for the delayed response.

LCU is currently processing medicals received on 15/6/07. Once we have
received and assessed you and your family's medicals, your allocated case
officer will be notified of the results. If you require any further
information regarding your visa application, please contact your case
officer.

According to tracking our meds were delivered on that date, the 15/06/07. I was hoping for a clearer response from LCU as it appears they have not received them!!!!! AAAHHHHHH paranoid or what! Maybe they weren't received until the 16th if delivered on 15th!!!!!! AAAHHHHHHH my head! the pain....the bl**dy pain!!
Old Jul 27th 2007, 1:42 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Bundaberg the land of Rum from south wales the land of song!
bundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nice

Hi everyone,
Just got in from work and as normal no email, no visa!

Im a little concerned now after reading these post that my medical results have got there.
The doctor that performed them posted them to Sydney, so i have no way of knowing for sure they have them eek!!
and as my immigration consultant is on holiday i have no way of checking
Shes not in back to work till Monday, before she went she kept telling me not to stress,
NOT STESS !! is she having a laugh.:curse:
Excuse me while i just go and eat another packet of biscuits
Teryna
Old Jul 27th 2007, 2:27 am
BE Forum Addict

sammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by brissie-here-we-come
Thanks for that Dawn ,
do hope so ,because we had them done so long ago,we did them end of april,it seams like we have just been sat waiting and waiting

we will just have to hope we get it next week, as it will have been 4 months since we sent off visa application,fingers crossed for us all

kels x
I think our meds have got cobwebs on them brissie

Don't worry, you'll get your visa soon

Sam xxx
Old Jul 27th 2007, 3:47 am
BE Enthusiast

sophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant future

Hi i received lcu email today saying our medicals had been processed and completed. so now we are just waiting for the visa still no case officer for us either. Lets hope monday is the start of a good week for us marchies.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.