March Applicants

Old May 15th 2007, 3:10 am
Forum Regular

LiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really nice
Default Re: March Applicants

Originally Posted by banoff

Janet did you get a reply to your email?
I got a response to the online enquiry saying that the new credit card details have been attached to my application and an officer will be in touch if they need further information.

Feel a bit better - I'm going to warn my bank in case there is a problem cos that'd be the icing on the cake - the sodding HSBC refusing the payment!!!

Janet XX
Old May 15th 2007, 3:19 am
BE Forum Addict

s-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond repute

Nice one Janet, Well have had medicals today and they will be sent off to Sydney!!! PCC's gone too..... Just the wait now... Well done to everyone so far...

Kevin like Sammy said, they require a decision ready application now, so if i were you i'd get your finger out!

S-j xx
Old May 15th 2007, 3:21 am
Forum Regular

LiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really nice

Originally Posted by s-jmelbournewannabe
Nice one Janet, Well have had medicals today and they will be sent off to Sydney!!! PCC's gone too..... Just the wait now... Well done to everyone so far...

Kevin like Sammy said, they require a decision ready application now, so if i were you i'd get your finger out!

S-j xx
Hi S-j - glad the meds went well for you all. We've got ours next week. I've decided diets make me put weight on so will be going for a few runs this week!
Old May 15th 2007, 3:29 am
BE Enthusiast

TheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of light

Good news Janet, at least thats put your mind at rest that its been received.

K xx

Originally Posted by LiverpoolLass
I got a response to the online enquiry saying that the new credit card details have been attached to my application and an officer will be in touch if they need further information.

Feel a bit better - I'm going to warn my bank in case there is a problem cos that'd be the icing on the cake - the sodding HSBC refusing the payment!!!

Janet XX
Old May 15th 2007, 3:30 am
Julie and Dave

Jad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud of

Janet,

At least you can breathe a bit now knowing they have you application, even if not an official acknowledgement I would send some karma but I need to spread it around a bit as it won't let me.

S-J

Really glad the meds went well, as Dave said we are having our's next Friday and I keep winding him up as we are going to Dr Smith in Manchester and apparently he has to have the cough test

Julie xx
Old May 15th 2007, 3:59 am
The Harlows

nadineopotiki is a jewel in the roughnadineopotiki is a jewel in the roughnadineopotiki is a jewel in the roughnadineopotiki is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Jad-2006
Janet,

At least you can breathe a bit now knowing they have you application, even if not an official acknowledgement I would send some karma but I need to spread it around a bit as it won't let me.

S-J

Really glad the meds went well, as Dave said we are having our's next Friday and I keep winding him up as we are going to Dr Smith in Manchester and apparently he has to have the cough test

Julie xx
Hey Janet

well done love at last, yipee xx Nads
Old May 15th 2007, 4:49 am
Forum Regular

Em76 will become famous soon enoughEm76 will become famous soon enough

Turn me RED please. Got acknowledgement today!
Old May 15th 2007, 4:53 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Em76
Turn me RED please. Got acknowledgement today!
Conratulations - will do an update to the spreadsheet later on this evening

Janet X
Old May 15th 2007, 7:30 am
Forum Regular

Amajon has a brilliant futureAmajon has a brilliant futureAmajon has a brilliant futureAmajon has a brilliant futureAmajon has a brilliant futureAmajon has a brilliant futureAmajon has a brilliant future

Hi Everyone
PCC'S came back today for me and John, so was feeling lucky and had a quick look for my ack email and I got it. I don't know what my third lucky thing today is. I suppose it could be the calorie free fish and chips I ate cos I was feeling really yuk after nite duty last nite and hadn't the energy to cook!
Glad to hear you've heard a little something Janet as I was dreading posting this. I hope you hear something better soon.
Congratulations everyone else on acks and meds. That's the next job for us.
Amanda
Old May 15th 2007, 8:15 am
Forum Regular

banoff has a brilliant futurebanoff has a brilliant futurebanoff has a brilliant futurebanoff has a brilliant futurebanoff has a brilliant futurebanoff has a brilliant futurebanoff has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by LiverpoolLass

Janet XX

Hi Janet

What did form did you fill in to give new credit card details? They just said they would contact me when they got to my turn.

Jan
Old May 15th 2007, 8:16 am
Forum Regular

banoff has a brilliant futurebanoff has a brilliant futurebanoff has a brilliant futurebanoff has a brilliant futurebanoff has a brilliant futurebanoff has a brilliant futurebanoff has a brilliant future

Congratulation to all who had acknoledgments today.
Old May 15th 2007, 8:23 am
BE Enthusiast

brissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nice

hi sj,

glad the meds went well,how were the kids ?

thats it then your all ready !!

will find out tomorrow if we'll make the meet

kels x
Old May 15th 2007, 9:07 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by banoff
Hi Janet

What did form did you fill in to give new credit card details? They just said they would contact me when they got to my turn.

Jan
Hi Jan,

It was the same online enquiry form that I filled in back in March. (The link that I pm'd to you) The only difference was that I quoted the email reference from the 1st enquiry and I ticked the boxes for - have you received the app, what's the status, whats the file reference and the 'other' box stating again what happened with the credit card and giving the replacement number and exp date. Hope that makes sense.

I've still had no money taken or an acknowledgement but feel that it's a baby step in the right direction - actually having the right cc number 'attached' to my application.

Janet X
Old May 15th 2007, 9:17 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Amajon
Hi Everyone
PCC'S came back today for me and John, so was feeling lucky and had a quick look for my ack email and I got it. I don't know what my third lucky thing today is. I suppose it could be the calorie free fish and chips I ate cos I was feeling really yuk after nite duty last nite and hadn't the energy to cook!
Glad to hear you've heard a little something Janet as I was dreading posting this. I hope you hear something better soon.
Congratulations everyone else on acks and meds. That's the next job for us.
Amanda
Amanda, congratulations on the acknowledgement - I've updated the spreadsheet with yours and EM76's ack. Please Please Please dont ever dread sharing your good news - the good news keeps us all going

Janet
Old May 15th 2007, 9:25 am
BE Forum Addict

s-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond repute

Love at last aint it great!!! Well done to Janet, em76 and Amanda!!!! Si had 'cough' test but kept his tackle in his pants!!! Dr judith rocks at Huddersfield, verbally thorough without the prodding and poking, the most intrusive thing was checking pulse at groin and looking at my piss!!

sorry the verbal pish (thanks soapy) is comin out celebrating with the vino!! oh and William our 2 yr old passed with flying colours, he didnt stammer all day!!! Wasnt asked to say power rangers, just looked for a green parrott!

Well i love you all (bit pissed now) and i'll 'see' you all tomorrow, nite nite! S-j xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.