March Applicants

Old May 14th 2007, 1:20 pm
Just Joined

Kevin Tsao is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: March Applicants

Originally Posted by LiverpoolLass
I've updated the spreadsheet. Well done everyone who has changed colour over the last couple of days

I'm gettng way too stressed waiting for our acknowledgement :curse: 9 weeks and 1 day today. I've crumbled and filled in one of those online enquiry forms to check they have our application. I know you are not supposed to but I just want to check it has not been lost. After our credit card fiasco I'm feeling that luck isn't with us at the moment . Sorry to moan

Janet XX
Liverpool Lass,

Add me into the spreadsheet, could you please. 136MODL, C++ programmer, heading for Sedney/Melbourne, Appl arrived at ASPC on 26/03/07, Applied by myself.

Thanks,
Kevin
Old May 14th 2007, 1:38 pm
Just Joined

Kevin Tsao is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by TheSubMainMan
Hi All,

Feeling a bit guilty about this one as I know loads of Marchies are still waiting for acknowledgment.

CASE OFFICER ASSIGNED!!!!

Yahhhhhhooooowwwy

Came in a A5 Orange envelope be airmail. Apparently they have had problems with my email address not working. Go figure, I got my ack' by email!

Update so far:

Medicals have been done!
Still waiting for Police Clarences to arrive.
House goes on the market Next Week!

You can also now send scanned copes of your documents by email. Save the hassle of getting them certified.

Good luck all,
Don't understand why many guys have booked Meds and applied for PCC before getting ack. There explicitedly marked in 136checklist with "Health (do not undertake until requested to do so) Character (do not apply for Police Clearances until requested to do so)",
Thx, Kevin
Old May 14th 2007, 6:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

sammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kevin Tsao
Don't understand why many guys have booked Meds and applied for PCC before getting ack. There explicitedly marked in 136checklist with "Health (do not undertake until requested to do so) Character (do not apply for Police Clearances until requested to do so)",
Thx, Kevin
if you read the recent automated response emails from aspc they advise you to carry them out earlier than previously recommended...and if you read some of the threads, that the very helpful agents post on here, who have regular contact with aspc say, that they too received information that the aspc want a 'decision ready package'!!!!

these decisions have not been made because we all think it's a good idea to rush things, we just read up-to-date info!!

thx
Old May 14th 2007, 6:42 pm
Loving it in SA

Katsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sammyg
if you read the recent automated response emails from aspc they advise you to carry them out earlier than previously recommended...and if you read some of the threads, that the very helpful agents post on here, who have regular contact with aspc say, that they too received information that the aspc want a 'decision ready package'!!!!

these decisions have not been made because we all think it's a good idea to rush things, we just read up-to-date info!!

thx
Here we go guys its med time will post back here how we get on.

Keep trying to think nice things and keep taking deep breaths lol.

Come on red lets be having you !!!!!!!!
Old May 14th 2007, 6:45 pm
Just Joined

jaydip_patel is an unknown quantity at this point

hello friends,

I have applied for SIR visa ( South Australia ) on 23 March by online application. Still no any news, Anyone can tel me how much processing time it will take for me ? I have sent all documents togethere with PCC , hey gott my medical documents also.

so from myside now nothing to send at this time for visa.

hope i will get soon, it soo painful to wait..waiting time is really eating myt mind..

bye and tc

jaydip
Old May 14th 2007, 6:56 pm
The Harlows

nadineopotiki is a jewel in the roughnadineopotiki is a jewel in the roughnadineopotiki is a jewel in the roughnadineopotiki is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Katsmajics other half !!!

Good luck with your meds xx Nads
Old May 14th 2007, 8:17 pm
live free or die

welshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond repute

welcome kevin tsao and jay-dip to the marchies

WV
Old May 14th 2007, 8:27 pm
Julie and Dave

Jad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Katsmajics other half !!!

Good luck with the meds, I'm sure everything will be fine

Julie and Dave
Old May 14th 2007, 8:29 pm
live free or die

welshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jaydip_patel
hello friends,

I have applied for SIR visa ( South Australia ) on 23 March by online application. Still no any news, Anyone can tel me how much processing time it will take for me ? I have sent all documents togethere with PCC , hey gott my medical documents also.

so from myside now nothing to send at this time for visa.

hope i will get soon, it soo painful to wait..waiting time is really eating myt mind..

bye and tc

jaydip

think it's supposed to be about 8 weeks, so could be anytime now mate
Old May 15th 2007, 1:47 am
BE Enthusiast

TheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of light

I'm well p'd off now having just updated the April spreadsheet with yet another acknowledgement!

What is going on??????:curse:

Last edited by TheColebecks; May 15th 2007 at 1:55 am.
Old May 15th 2007, 1:51 am
The Harlows

nadineopotiki is a jewel in the roughnadineopotiki is a jewel in the roughnadineopotiki is a jewel in the roughnadineopotiki is a jewel in the rough

Yeh!!!! Wots going on here, we are all waiting patiently really cheesed off now!!! Nads xx:curse:
Old May 15th 2007, 2:24 am
BE Enthusiast

Nic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by nadineopotiki
Yeh!!!! Wots going on here, we are all waiting patiently really cheesed off now!!! Nads xx:curse:
Hey Nads, how are you? Just to put your mind at rest, there is only one 136 MODL been acknowledged on our April thread, the rest are spouse, business and STNI visas which are all quicker to be acknowledged as we all know! Hope yours comes through quick and Karen's as us Aprilies will be too scared to let her know if we have any updates. Speak soon.

Nic x
Old May 15th 2007, 2:37 am
The Harlows

Originally Posted by Nic938
Hey Nads, how are you? Just to put your mind at rest, there is only one 136 MODL been acknowledged on our April thread, the rest are spouse, business and STNI visas which are all quicker to be acknowledged as we all know! Hope yours comes through quick and Karen's as us Aprilies will be too scared to let her know if we have any updates. Speak soon.

Nic x
Hi ya my Darlin,

r u ok? hows your lovely family, we all ok here, speak very soon love Nads xx
Old May 15th 2007, 2:48 am
BE Enthusiast

TheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Nic938
us Aprilies will be too scared to let her know if we have any updates. Speak soon.

Nic x
You better believe it :curse: LMBO

No, no, honestly I'm always happy to update the April & May spreadsheets and I get a real buzz from others' excitement - I feel like a mother hen keeping an eye on her chicks

It just feels like some of us who have been waiting for news for weeks and weeks have been forgotten, thats all

Karen xx
Old May 15th 2007, 3:06 am
Forum Regular

LiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really nice

Originally Posted by Kevin Tsao
Liverpool Lass,

Add me into the spreadsheet, could you please. 136MODL, C++ programmer, heading for Sedney/Melbourne, Appl arrived at ASPC on 26/03/07, Applied by myself.

Thanks,
Kevin
Kevin, I have added you to the spreadsheet. Good luck with your application.

Jaydip - I've added you too. Welcome to the Marchies

Janet XX

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.