March Applicants

Old Jul 30th 2007, 12:05 am
Forum Regular

Nozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to all
Default Re: March Applicants

Originally Posted by brissie-here-we-come
Same here :curse:

god somethings gotta happen soon :mad

Oh and Hello to everyone im sure we all feel the same

kels x
Feel exactly the same - don't know what is going on - agent says he has lots of client's in the same boat as us!
Old Jul 30th 2007, 12:09 am
Forum Regular

J-J-F-C will become famous soon enough

Us too NOTHING! Nothing more to say (thats printable)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Jul 30th 2007, 12:10 am
BE Enthusiast

brissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nice

Yes our agent keeps saying ,
As soon as i hear something i will let you know strait away :curse:

but thats not good enough , i dont want her to be telling me that,but i know it aint her fault.

kels x
Old Jul 30th 2007, 12:15 am
Forum Regular

Dawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant future

a big fat NOTHING here too
went to bed last nite and andy was convinced we was gonna hear today,though monday is my only day off so would be best day for us so i could celebrate and not have to worry about work
ive gone past that now, been thinking that for weeks, so ive given up thinking it now, when its here its here, was making me depressed, so im trying to keep myself busy and not think about it anymore!!though easier said than done, ive cleaned the house, fed the kids and this is when i feel it when im sat with not a lot to do, sun shining today though so might go potter in garden for a hour or two, after one more coffee, maybe
Old Jul 30th 2007, 1:04 am
live free or die

welshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond repute

nothing up here with me either kids,

but havne't checked mail today yet,

Lionel was amazing, got a big poster of him on the loo door now,

had a wicked party sat, mamdad and sis had a great welcome, so that's it, 5 weeks of wedding celebrations over....thank god!!!!!

c'mon guys lets try cheer up a bit.......it could be worse.....ummm...can't think how

gutted they're processing meds from 15th, if the doc hadn't screwed up that's when ours would have arrived, unfortunately it was more like july....
Old Jul 30th 2007, 1:31 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Bundaberg the land of Rum from south wales the land of song!
bundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nice

No news with me either.

My consultant back of 3 and 1/2 wks holiday today.
I sent her an email asking if she had any news for me.
No email back and i won't get one know shes based in Perth so its 9 30pm there.
Im working nightes this week too. god i hope i can sleep i will keep waking i bet wanting to check the emails!!

On a brighter note, me and OH went to meet some others waiting to immigrate from Wales yesterday.
we had a lovely time met another nurse who has her visa and is going to live/work about 1 &1/2 hrs from where we will be living/working. She hasnt sold her house yet but we exchanged email address etc and said we would stay in contact.
It was lovely talking to people going through the trials and tribulations of immigrating.
If it had'nt been for BE we wouldnt have met.

Keeping my fingers crossed someone is given good news today
Teryna
Old Jul 30th 2007, 2:55 am
BE Enthusiast

annkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud of

when did u put all ur stuff in? like u i am waiting on the golden tickets, WHERE R THEY!!!!
Old Jul 30th 2007, 3:26 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Bundaberg the land of Rum from south wales the land of song!
bundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nice

application went in on march 25th.i have a job offer supposed to be starting sept i dont think i will make it now. Looks more like Oct!!

Teryna
Old Jul 30th 2007, 3:41 am
It Rains In Oz Too.

Eager2Leave is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Keep those smiles.

Well lets not all get to down about it all, at the end of the the year we will all be there

Read this and smile.

Once upon a time, there lived a man who had a terrible passion for baked beans. He loved them, but they always had an embarrassing and somewhat lively reaction on him.

One day he met a girl and fell in love. When it became apparent they would marry, he thought to himself, she'll never go through with the marriage with me carrying on like this, so he made the
supreme sacrifice and gave up beans.

Shortly after that they were married.

A few months later, on the way home from work, his car broke down and since they lived in the country, he called his wife and told her he would be late because he had to walk. On his way home, he passed a small cafe and the wonderful aroma of baked beans
overwhelmed him.

Since he still had several miles to walk he figured he could walk off any ill effects before he got home. So he went in and ordered, and before leaving had 3 extra large helpings of baked
beans. All the way home he putt-putted. By the time he arrived home he felt reasonably safe.

His wife met him at the door and seemed somewhat excited. She exclaimed, "Darling, I have the most wonderful surprise for you for dinner tonight!"

She put a blindfold on him, and led him to his chair at the head of the table and made him promise not to peak.

At this point he was beginning to feel another one coming on.

Just as his wife was about to remove the blindfold, the telephone rang. She again made him promise not to peek until she returned, and away she went to answer the phone.

While she was gone, he seized the opportunity. He shifted his weight to one leg and let go. It was not only loud, but ripe as a rotten egg. He had a hard time breathing, so he felt for his napkin and fanned the air about him.

He had just started to feel better, when another urge came on. He raised his leg and RRIIIPPPP!!! It sounded like a diesel engine revving, and smelled worse. To keep from gagging, he tried fanning his arms a while, hoping the smell would dissipate. He got another urge. This was a real blue ribbon winner, the windows shook, the dishes on the table rattled and a minute later the flowers on the table were dead.

While keeping an ear tuned in on the conversation in the hallway, and keeping his promise of staying blindfolded, he carried on like this for the next ten minutes, farting and fanning each time with his napkin. When he heard the phone farewells he neatly laid his napkin on his lap and folded his hands on top of it. Smiling contentedly, he was the picture of innocence when his wife walked in.

Apologizing for taking so long, she asked if he had peeked at the dinner table. After assuring her he had not peeked, she removed the blindfold and yelled, "SURPRISE!!!"

To his shock and horror, there were twelve dinner guests seated around the table for his surprise birthday party.
Old Jul 30th 2007, 3:46 am
BE Enthusiast

chrisandvee has a brilliant futurechrisandvee has a brilliant futurechrisandvee has a brilliant futurechrisandvee has a brilliant futurechrisandvee has a brilliant futurechrisandvee has a brilliant futurechrisandvee has a brilliant future

What a ripper
Old Jul 30th 2007, 3:53 am
Forum Regular

J-J-F-C will become famous soon enough

Hope the guests were from the LCU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Jul 30th 2007, 5:55 am
aka DORIS

wardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond repute

No news for us either on the CO front.

However, we got a letter from our bank this morning offering us £1150 as a good will gesture after we applied for our bank charges to be refunded.

Some good news for us admist all this painful waiting.

kaye
Old Jul 30th 2007, 5:55 am
BE Enthusiast

brissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nice

was gonna ask if they were case officers.

good one

kels x
Old Jul 30th 2007, 6:27 am
Forum Regular

LiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really nice

Originally Posted by wardy2
No news for us either on the CO front.

However, we got a letter from our bank this morning offering us £1150 as a good will gesture after we applied for our bank charges to be refunded.

Some good news for us admist all this painful waiting.

kaye
Nice one on the bank charges! That'll come in handy.

Small spreadsheet update for Joker's meds and pccs.

Fingers crossed that tomorrow brings some more movement.

Janet X
Old Jul 30th 2007, 6:32 am
live free or die

welshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by LiverpoolLass
Nice one on the bank charges! That'll come in handy.

Small spreadsheet update for Joker's meds and pccs.

Fingers crossed that tomorrow brings some more movement.

Janet X
have you had a big partying weekend Jan?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.