March Applicants

Old May 8th 2007, 10:51 am
live free or die

welshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: March Applicants

Originally Posted by Jad-2006
What's your occupation though Jad?? Was yours recently taken off the list?

Ours was just want to compare

WV
Old May 8th 2007, 10:54 am
Forum Regular

MichelleV will become famous soon enoughMichelleV will become famous soon enough

congratulations to all acknowledgements today, another step closer

michelle x (still waiting)
Old May 8th 2007, 10:56 am
Julie and Dave

Jad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by welshviking
What's your occupation though Jad?? Was yours recently taken off the list?

Ours was just want to compare

WV
Hi WV,

We're both Senior Test Analysts, although when getting assesed through ACS they came back with Program / Analyst, and as far as we know this hasn't been on the MODL.

Dave has had programing experience in the past.

Julie and Dave x
Old May 8th 2007, 12:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

s-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond repute

Nickos and Julie and Dave, Dave, Dave!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG!! Congrats to you all!! Bet your chuffed to bits!! I know i am for you!

OMG, off for a lie down....

S-j and Si xxxx Nice things happen to nice people.
Old May 8th 2007, 12:46 pm
Julie and Dave

Jad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by s-jmelbournewannabe
Nickos and Julie and Dave, Dave, Dave!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG!! Congrats to you all!! Bet your chuffed to bits!! I know i am for you!

OMG, off for a lie down....

S-j and Si xxxx Nice things happen to nice people.

S-J

We can't beleive it

We have just been down the pub to calm the nerves. I have got to get myself down the gym now as my foot is as good as recovered. Just in shock, especailly as checked the mail this morning and I said that its grim outside and I really not in the mood for working and that it would cheer me up if we got the next stage.

Then blow me down working away and Julie said to me to come over and showed me the mail.

OMG

Dave & Julie
Old May 8th 2007, 12:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

s-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond repute

Sooooo pleased for you guys, good one!!!!!!!! Think you ought to start packing!! Well done again, S-j x
Old May 8th 2007, 7:17 pm
Forum Regular

Amajon has a brilliant futureAmajon has a brilliant futureAmajon has a brilliant futureAmajon has a brilliant futureAmajon has a brilliant futureAmajon has a brilliant futureAmajon has a brilliant future

Hi Everyone
Feeling a little down as no ack, hubby away and he's left me his poorly van to fix! No good as a mechanic, but I am quite useful on the end of a phone. Have got a mobile mechanic coming out tomorrow as the van (Ruth) has deteriorated and is completely comatosed. I need to find some energy from somewhere and get on with some house stuff to further get this house nearer to being sellable. We want to be on the market by the spring bank holiday when potential buyers might be having a scout round. Anyway I'm off for some caffeine. Congrats to those acks and co
Amanda
Old May 8th 2007, 7:37 pm
Loving it in SA

Katsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Amajon
Hi Everyone
Feeling a little down as no ack, hubby away and he's left me his poorly van to fix! No good as a mechanic, but I am quite useful on the end of a phone. Have got a mobile mechanic coming out tomorrow as the van (Ruth) has deteriorated and is completely comatosed. I need to find some energy from somewhere and get on with some house stuff to further get this house nearer to being sellable. We want to be on the market by the spring bank holiday when potential buyers might be having a scout round. Anyway I'm off for some caffeine. Congrats to those acks and co
Amanda
Oooh were geting ever closer with all these acks that keep coming in.

well done to all those who have got theirs today.
Old May 9th 2007, 3:17 am
gak
Forum Regular

gak is an unknown quantity at this point

Nice to see the top part of the spreadsheet blushing gloriously.....CONGRATS everyone.
PS: WE are still waiting .......
Mini
Old May 9th 2007, 6:11 am
Forum Regular

frorge is on a distinguished road

OMG OMG, We have a case officer, and a request for meds and pcc's.

Im so excited !!!!!!!!!!!!! My hands are shaking.......

Ang
Old May 9th 2007, 6:13 am
Julie and Dave

Originally Posted by frorge
OMG OMG, We have a case officer, and a request for meds and pcc's.

Im so excited !!!!!!!!!!!!! My hands are shaking.......

Ang

Congrats

Dave & Julie
Old May 9th 2007, 6:23 am
Forum Regular

banoff has a brilliant futurebanoff has a brilliant futurebanoff has a brilliant futurebanoff has a brilliant futurebanoff has a brilliant futurebanoff has a brilliant futurebanoff has a brilliant future

Well done, good news from at least one most days now...
Old May 9th 2007, 6:42 am
BE Forum Addict

sammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gak
Nice to see the top part of the spreadsheet blushing gloriously.....CONGRATS everyone.
PS: WE are still waiting .......
Mini
You should be any day soon Gak. I emailed the automated service at adelaide yesterday and it stated that they are opening off-shore mail recieved on the 14th, by today it should be about 15/16th!!.

However, i've noticed that someone that SENT theirs after this date (15th) recieved acknowledgement earlier last week that doesn't make sense!!!

Chin up though, it will be this week

S
Old May 9th 2007, 10:20 am
Forum Regular

LiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really nice

I've updated the spreadsheet. Well done everyone who has changed colour over the last couple of days

I'm gettng way too stressed waiting for our acknowledgement :curse: 9 weeks and 1 day today. I've crumbled and filled in one of those online enquiry forms to check they have our application. I know you are not supposed to but I just want to check it has not been lost. After our credit card fiasco I'm feeling that luck isn't with us at the moment . Sorry to moan

Janet XX
Old May 9th 2007, 11:55 am
BE Enthusiast

TheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of light

FANTASTIC news on the COs and to all those with acknowledgements so far this week.

Our time will come Janet

Love Karen xx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.