March Applicants

Old May 16th 2007, 5:08 am
Forum Regular

LiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really nice
Default Re: March Applicants

Congrats on the Ack . I'll colour you in later on tonigh - I'm pretty sure you can email your PCCs before getting a CO. Isn't it that branch1 email address - you just put your file number in the subject of the email. Look at the stick to do with scanning documents. I'm sure there is something in there about this.

Janet X

Originally Posted by mchelen
Hey guys, after trying to forget about my application for a while, i have received my acknowlegement!

Although the only computer i have access to at the moment won't let me open the pdf attachment...

I sent off my medical results that I went for in Sydney (i'm now back in london) in April, way before my ack, so really hoping they didn't get lost somewhere!

Anyway, i'm just wondering if there's anything i can do next for my application as i have my PCCs already to be scanned and emailed. I suppose I can only email them when I have a CO right?

H.x
Old May 16th 2007, 6:55 am
BE Enthusiast

TheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of light

Congrats to all recent acknowledgements & Co's

Love
Karen xx
Old May 16th 2007, 9:09 am
Forum Regular

Amajon has a brilliant futureAmajon has a brilliant futureAmajon has a brilliant futureAmajon has a brilliant futureAmajon has a brilliant futureAmajon has a brilliant futureAmajon has a brilliant future

Hi Everyone
meds booked for monday so things are really moving now. Definately regret eating those fish and chips now. Not long till I can open those box of chocolates in the fridge that have been looking at me forever!
Congrats to everyone being ack and co's today
Amanda
Old May 16th 2007, 9:12 am
Loving it in SA

Katsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Amajon
Hi Everyone
meds booked for monday so things are really moving now. Definately regret eating those fish and chips now. Not long till I can open those box of chocolates in the fridge that have been looking at me forever!
Congrats to everyone being ack and co's today
Amanda
Good luck with your meds mate, we had ours yesterday and they went alot better than expected, i was worried stoopid over not alot tbh.
Old May 16th 2007, 9:29 am
Forum Regular

MichelleV will become famous soon enoughMichelleV will become famous soon enough

Hi everyone
Just thought i'd let you know,
No acknowlegement for us just now, still waiting, got a wee while yet, finger crossed, (any day now and we'll turn RED) congrats to every1 with acks & co's. It will be our turn 1 day, keep smiling everyone

michelle x
Old May 16th 2007, 10:40 am
BE Forum Addict

s-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond repute

[email protected] is where you scan them too mchelen if your from UK. but you need to include your reference no. name and ICSE req no. in the subject line.

Dont think you can do this though till you can open the document as it's in there....

Well good luck Mchelen....

Congrats to everyone getting the RED!! S-j x
Old May 16th 2007, 6:53 pm
Just Joined

sandersfamily is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by s-jmelbournewannabe
[email protected] is where you scan them too mchelen if your from UK. but you need to include your reference no. name and ICSE req no. in the subject line.

Dont think you can do this though till you can open the document as it's in there....

Congrats to all those Marchies got their acknowledgement & case officers recently!

Liverpool Lass - We sent for our police checks on 26th April (still waiting) and had our medicals done on 14th May.

More waiting now!
Louise x
Old May 16th 2007, 8:04 pm
Julie and Dave

Jad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by welshviking
Also I asked this a while ago but no one answered me.....

has anyone used, or enquired about using doctors which are not on the panel list? if so what happened?

If we def have to then we'll have to take a flight to the nearest one, which is ridiculous as there's a perfectly good radiography clinic where we live, and doc's of course

someone please answer me this time

WV
WV,

I had a quick look on the DIAC website and this is what it states

What do I do if my country is not listed?
Where a listing for a country or an area within a country does not appear, you should attend the closest panel doctor or contact your case officer for further advice.
Note: There are currently no panel doctors appointed by the Australian Government in the Caribbean. If you live in the Caribbean, you may use a Canadian designated medical practitioner (DMP) for your medical examination.
See: Citizenship and Immigration in Canada

So maybe put a post out there to see if an agent responds, sorry can't be more helpful.

Julie and Dave xx
Old May 16th 2007, 8:19 pm
Forum Regular

mchelen is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by s-jmelbournewannabe

Thanks for that! Will just have to find another computer to get the pdf document and get emailing those PCCs....
Old May 16th 2007, 11:01 pm
Forum Regular

jobo will become famous soon enoughjobo will become famous soon enough

Mornin Marchies
Had a moment of excitement this morning when I opened my email from immigratin, had thought it might be CO allocation, but was just to inform me I had been given an incorrect file number, and they were issuing me with a new one. Still I guess it might mean that someone is actually looking at our papers?
So I'm still red,but wont complain cos I know there are a few Marchies who are desparate for an ack. Good luck to you all hope you get good news soon
Jo
Old May 17th 2007, 12:12 am
BE Enthusiast

sophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant future

Hi all no ack yet but ive got a job so bit happier.
Old May 17th 2007, 12:20 am
The Harlows

nadineopotiki is a jewel in the roughnadineopotiki is a jewel in the roughnadineopotiki is a jewel in the roughnadineopotiki is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by sophjam
Hi all no ack yet but ive got a job so bit happier.
Well done you - really pleased for you Nadsx
Old May 17th 2007, 12:27 am
Julie and Dave

Jad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by mchelen
Thanks for that! Will just have to find another computer to get the pdf document and get emailing those PCCs....
mchelen,

If you click on the following link (press continue and then follow instructions) download Adobe Reader you will be able to read the pdf document.

http://www.adobe.com/uk/products/acrobat/readstep2.html

Julie and Dave xx
Old May 17th 2007, 3:19 am
BE Enthusiast

sophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant future
Smile Re: March Applicants

thanks nads,its a stressful time isnt it.trudix
Old May 17th 2007, 4:00 am
Forum Regular

mchelen is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Jad-2006
mchelen,

If you click on the following link (press continue and then follow instructions) download Adobe Reader you will be able to read the pdf document.

http://www.adobe.com/uk/products/acrobat/readstep2.html

Julie and Dave xx
Cheers, it's a work computer, so i need to be an administrator unfortunately!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.