March Applicants

Old Apr 27th 2007, 9:39 am
BE Forum Addict

s-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: March Applicants

Originally Posted by brissie-here-we-come
lol,we have a spare pink arai,that he can have
He'd love that!!!!
Old Apr 27th 2007, 9:40 am
BE Forum Addict

s-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond repute

kels, ring you tomorrow, gotta go................... babies cryin, Awwww

Going for a cuddle and milk xxxxxx
Old Apr 27th 2007, 9:41 am
BE Enthusiast

brissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nice

arh,thats not nice.

wot you to up to this weekend ?

yesterday went for meds paid £600 ,for us all then realised andy had been over charged by £30,so rang them today and they have left the cash at the desk for us and said sorry they hadnt realised,so glad i checked , i know it's only thiry quid but not when iv'e just gave them £600
Old Apr 27th 2007, 9:42 am
BE Enthusiast

brissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nice

okey d okey bye bye
Old Apr 27th 2007, 9:43 am
live free or die

welshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by s-jmelbournewannabe
:

You looking forward to your wedding??

ai, well you know what it's like, yes and no, i'm not really into the whole wedding thing, it was a spur of the mo decision, thought the parents would be happy if we did it before oz......but when I started to pay all this money i tried to make myself enjoy it, and some of it i have

to be honest since i got back from the hen weekend i've being having a spot of the anxiety attacks, had it before long story, anyway i just don't want it to screw up the wedd,

but there's sooo much on at the mo, and to top it all off they want to send Mr WV to the states on weds for a few weeks!!!! ugh,i'm sure the time alone will be good, and i can go for runs down the beach etc....yeah right

anyway 7 weeks today we fly to Italia for the wedd!!!!!

would you like to see The Dress?
Old Apr 27th 2007, 9:53 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by welshviking
ai, well you know what it's like, yes and no, i'm not really into the whole wedding thing, it was a spur of the mo decision, thought the parents would be happy if we did it before oz......but when I started to pay all this money i tried to make myself enjoy it, and some of it i have

to be honest since i got back from the hen weekend i've being having a spot of the anxiety attacks, had it before long story, anyway i just don't want it to screw up the wedd,

but there's sooo much on at the mo, and to top it all off they want to send Mr WV to the states on weds for a few weeks!!!! ugh,i'm sure the time alone will be good, and i can go for runs down the beach etc....yeah right

anyway 7 weeks today we fly to Italia for the wedd!!!!!

would you like to see The Dress?
Phew, temp back, yes pls.... will look tomorrow thou, Wills up now, little buggar!!!!! Kels, good job you checked.. Dont worry WV, i had last minute jitters, they stopped the night before the wedding and i was the calmest there!!

xxxx nite peeps xx
Old Apr 27th 2007, 9:55 am
BE Enthusiast

g'night,and speak tomoz x
Old Apr 27th 2007, 9:56 am
live free or die

welshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond repute

tara girlies
Old Apr 27th 2007, 9:58 am
BE Enthusiast

im still about wv,can you get a pic up of your dress ?
Old Apr 27th 2007, 9:59 am
live free or die

oh hiya luv. i didn't even try cos i thought you'd all gone, let me try
Old Apr 27th 2007, 10:03 am
live free or die

March Applicants-p1012203.jpg

March Applicants-p1012211.jpg

whaddya think? it's mad spesh for meeeeee
Old Apr 27th 2007, 10:06 am
BE Enthusiast

ah,that is lovely,who made it for you ? think it's simple but stunning ,bet you cant wait to wear it on big day !
Old Apr 27th 2007, 10:13 am
live free or die

a really nice, surprisingly young, woman called emily under www.rivendellbridal.com i wanted something celtic-ish

mam and dad are off to pick it up on sunday, and they're carrying it on 2 planes all the way to Italy love them, and then back to Wales as we have a big party there the week after and then we'll bring it to Norway with us and I get to wear it a third time and the Norway party!!!! yeah baby just call me liz hurley,

she's soo clever this woman, did me silk flowers, hair things, and wrist thing all matching,

we've set up a website so family and friends who can't make it to the wedd will be able to watch it online, we hope to upload it just after, so i'll give the address at a later time and you guys can watch it too, see me blub all the way through prob,

have you been to any of the meets?
Old Apr 27th 2007, 10:17 am
BE Enthusiast

that'd be brill to watch,yes we have been to the chesterfield meet and also met ,sammg and stu,and devilishdean and partner,and are of course going to nottm meet wot about you ?
Old Apr 27th 2007, 10:20 am
BE Enthusiast

believe me when you get married it goes so quick ,we have now been married 10 years on june 14th ,and we are also going to renew our vows in australia ,as we didnt have kids when we got married so would love them to see it

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.