March Applicants

Old May 7th 2007, 5:03 pm
Forum Regular

LiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really nice
Default Re: March Applicants

Originally Posted by jasonandjulie
Liverpool lass, being a english teacher I am totally useless at IT. Can you please add me and my family. Hoping to go to Brisbane. Jason and Julie plus one and one on the way!!! Skilled visa and applied on 11th March. Cheers, keen to get to know others!
Hi JasonandJulie,
I will update the spreadsheet after the kids have gone to bed. What type of visa are you applying for and are you using an agent - just so I have all your details correct on the spreadsheet!

Cheers, Janet X
Old May 7th 2007, 5:26 pm
Forum Regular

lizzydripping will become famous soon enoughlizzydripping will become famous soon enough

Hi there, our visa application [136 modl] went in on 19th march and we've not heard anything yet - is this usual, am getting worried that application could be lost or maybe there are just so many to deal with - any info would be good, thanks, liz
Old May 7th 2007, 5:31 pm
Forum Regular

LiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really nice

Originally Posted by lizzydripping
Hi there, our visa application [136 modl] went in on 19th march and we've not heard anything yet - is this usual, am getting worried that application could be lost or maybe there are just so many to deal with - any info would be good, thanks, liz
Hi Lizzydripping, Have a look at the link in my signature - it's the spreadsheet for March 07 applications and you can see who has received an acknowledgment etc . For you date I don't think anyone on the spreadsheet has heard from Adelaide yet so don't worry. They seem to be very slow acknowledging applications at the moment.

By the way if you want to be added to the Marck spreadsheet let me know.

Thanks, Janet
Old May 7th 2007, 5:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

The howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by lizzydripping
Hi Liz

It takes about 6-7 weeks to get acknowledgment, we got ours on the 2nd May, and we sent it on the 8th March.
So you should be hearing very soon!

We also live in Cambridgeshire(St neots). What part of Cambridgshire do you live in?
And what part of Oz are hopefully going to?

Cheers

Justin
Old May 7th 2007, 8:04 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by jasonandjulie
Liverpool lass, being a english teacher I am totally useless at IT. Can you please add me and my family. Hoping to go to Brisbane. Jason and Julie plus one and one on the way!!! Skilled visa and applied on 11th March. Cheers, keen to get to know others!
Hiya jasonandjulie, I've added you to the spreadsheet - don't know what type of visa you have applied for. Let me know and I'll bung it on the spreadsheet.

Thanks! Janet X
Old May 7th 2007, 8:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

s-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond repute

hi jason and julie!!!

Welcome to the Marchies!! xxxx S-j and Si x
Old May 8th 2007, 9:14 am
Forum Regular

Congrats to Nickos12 who now has a case officer . The spreadsheet has been updated.

Ta, Janet XX
Old May 8th 2007, 9:23 am
BE Enthusiast

ghanghro is a jewel in the roughghanghro is a jewel in the roughghanghro is a jewel in the roughghanghro is a jewel in the roughghanghro is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by LiverpoolLass
Congrats to Nickos12 who now has a case officer . The spreadsheet has been updated.

Ta, Janet XX
Cool Nickos,

How it feels to have CO working on your case
Old May 8th 2007, 9:25 am
BE Enthusiast

brissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nice

congrats to nickos !!

bet it feels good to have a case officer !
Old May 8th 2007, 9:52 am
Julie and Dave

Jad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud of

Well blow me down with a feather, we have been assigned a CO this morning requesting meds and pcc's as well as other bit's of info, but we have to have it all completed and back to them for the 08th June. OMG!!!!

Julie and Dave xx
Old May 8th 2007, 9:57 am
BE Enthusiast

brissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nice

WELL DONE JAD !!

think you'd better get your finger out soon,
thats great news

kelsey x
Old May 8th 2007, 10:07 am
Julie and Dave

Jad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud of

Thanks Kelsey,

We're still in shock, as we really didn't expect it yet as we're non-modl. But your right about one thing, we need to get moving pretty quick now.

Julie and Dave x
Old May 8th 2007, 10:18 am
live free or die

welshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond repute

C'mon Non-MODL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old May 8th 2007, 10:35 am
Forum Regular

Malcs66 is a name known to allMalcs66 is a name known to allMalcs66 is a name known to allMalcs66 is a name known to allMalcs66 is a name known to allMalcs66 is a name known to allMalcs66 is a name known to allMalcs66 is a name known to allMalcs66 is a name known to allMalcs66 is a name known to allMalcs66 is a name known to all

Hi Janet,
when you get a some spare time could you add me to the March spreadsheet please?

Malcs66
Perth/Adelaide (changes on a daily basis)
Toolmaker
136 MODL
Visa sent 28//03/07
PCC's sent for.

Many thanks.
Old May 8th 2007, 10:39 am
Julie and Dave

Originally Posted by welshviking
C'mon Non-MODL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.