March Applicants

Old May 2nd 2007, 7:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

sammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: March Applicants

Great news rosebe!!

Sx
Old May 2nd 2007, 9:06 pm
live free or die

welshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by PARKES

I couldnt wait any longer i phoned our case officer and she said she was finalising our application, so i thought what does that mean??????????

She then asked if we were waiting to make any arrangements, so i said we were hoping to get the house on the market by the end of may.

and she said .....
yes you can put the house on the market, she will be granting our visa and we will recieve email confirmation in th next few days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yippppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
We got it........................................
we got a green well done parkes!!!! all the best with the house
Old May 2nd 2007, 9:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

brissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nice

well done !!!

parkes for visa !!

rosebee for acknowledgement !!
Old May 2nd 2007, 10:17 pm
Forum Regular

ChubbyChubbs is just really niceChubbyChubbs is just really niceChubbyChubbs is just really niceChubbyChubbs is just really niceChubbyChubbs is just really niceChubbyChubbs is just really niceChubbyChubbs is just really niceChubbyChubbs is just really niceChubbyChubbs is just really nice

Please turn that white band at the top of the Marchies RED the chubbs got an acknowledgement this mornig
Old May 2nd 2007, 10:38 pm
Forum Regular

rosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nice

I have just spoken to my sister in Brisbane and gave her the good news about our ack. She is just as excited as we are us and can't wait to have us all over in Brisbane.

One step forward............

Old May 2nd 2007, 11:24 pm
Forum Regular

ChubbyChubbs is just really niceChubbyChubbs is just really niceChubbyChubbs is just really niceChubbyChubbs is just really niceChubbyChubbs is just really niceChubbyChubbs is just really niceChubbyChubbs is just really niceChubbyChubbs is just really niceChubbyChubbs is just really nice

congratulations Rosebee and Parkes my sister also lives in Brissie I told her this morning also yipeee just want to be green now
Old May 2nd 2007, 11:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

TheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by PARKES

I couldnt wait any longer i phoned our case officer and she said she was finalising our application, so i thought what does that mean??????????

She then asked if we were waiting to make any arrangements, so i said we were hoping to get the house on the market by the end of may.

and she said .....
yes you can put the house on the market, she will be granting our visa and we will recieve email confirmation in th next few days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yippppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
We got it........................................
Fantastic News

Karen xx
Old May 3rd 2007, 12:45 am
gak
Forum Regular

gak is an unknown quantity at this point

CONGRATS ALL.... my eyes are glued to the posts now...seems like lots of good news coming this way!!
Old May 3rd 2007, 2:23 am
Forum Regular

LiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really nice

Hi Marchies,

Well the spreadsheet has the first splash of green and a few more reds so congrats to Parkes and congrats to today's acknowledgements

Janet X
Old May 3rd 2007, 3:23 am
Forum Regular

MichelleV will become famous soon enoughMichelleV will become famous soon enough

Well done everyone,

we're STILL waiting, no acknowledgement YET,
Had medicals today,they said everything OK, say it can take upto 2 weeks for blood results, so we're still got even more waiting to do,
fingers crossed, for everyone, that it wont be to long now

michelle x
Old May 3rd 2007, 8:13 am
Forum Regular

banoff has a brilliant futurebanoff has a brilliant futurebanoff has a brilliant futurebanoff has a brilliant futurebanoff has a brilliant futurebanoff has a brilliant futurebanoff has a brilliant future

Congratulations all who have some good news...

Jan
Old May 3rd 2007, 8:31 pm
Forum Regular

dedrei is a jewel in the roughdedrei is a jewel in the roughdedrei is a jewel in the roughdedrei is a jewel in the roughdedrei is a jewel in the rough

YAY!!! We finally received acknowledgement. Exactly 8 weeks since it arrived at ASPC.

Arrived 09/03/2007
Ack rx 04/05/2007

Our 136 is MODL and hubby is mechanic.

Not long now for the others.

Cheers
Dedrei

Last edited by dedrei; May 3rd 2007 at 8:33 pm.
Old May 3rd 2007, 8:32 pm
Forum Regular

Lornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to all

We got our acknowledgement today yipee!
agent phoned first thing its such a relief that we can finally turn red was beginning to wonder if they had lost it.

Lorna
Old May 3rd 2007, 8:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

brissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nice

congrats on the acknowledgements !!
top half of sheet is nearly all red , filling up fast .

moving nicely now
Old May 3rd 2007, 8:58 pm
The Harlows

nadineopotiki is a jewel in the roughnadineopotiki is a jewel in the roughnadineopotiki is a jewel in the roughnadineopotiki is a jewel in the rough
Smile Re: March Applicants

All those lovely reds!!!!!!! Flowing very nicely lets have some more, I am addicted I have to have a look once an hour at least!!!!!!!! Nads

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.