March Applicants

Old May 9th 2007, 12:38 pm
Forum Regular

banoff has a brilliant futurebanoff has a brilliant futurebanoff has a brilliant futurebanoff has a brilliant futurebanoff has a brilliant futurebanoff has a brilliant futurebanoff has a brilliant future
Default Re: March Applicants

Originally Posted by LiverpoolLass
I've updated the spreadsheet. Well done everyone who has changed colour over the last couple of days

I'm gettng way too stressed waiting for our acknowledgement :curse: 9 weeks and 1 day today. I've crumbled and filled in one of those online enquiry forms to check they have our application. I know you are not supposed to but I just want to check it has not been lost. After our credit card fiasco I'm feeling that luck isn't with us at the moment . Sorry to moan

Janet XX

Know how you feel Janet. I'm banking on you hearing soon so I no all is ok with the credit card probs.

I'm sure it wont be long now.

Jan
Old May 9th 2007, 12:43 pm
Forum Regular

LiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really nice

Originally Posted by banoff
Know how you feel Janet. I'm banking on you hearing soon so I no all is ok with the credit card probs.

I'm sure it wont be long now.

Jan
Thanks Jan I'm off school ill today - Got the worst cold I've had in years - I'm sure it's stress related. Feel like a light weight getting so stressed so early in the process but like you I'll be able to relax once the money has been taken and my pile of paper is on the right track! I have posted about who has had the longest acknowledgment wait and some have waited as long as 3 months!!!

Deep breaths - tomorrow's another day

Janet XX
Old May 9th 2007, 2:21 pm
Julie and Dave

Jad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by LiverpoolLass
Thanks Jan I'm off school ill today - Got the worst cold I've had in years - I'm sure it's stress related. Feel like a light weight getting so stressed so early in the process but like you I'll be able to relax once the money has been taken and my pile of paper is on the right track! I have posted about who has had the longest acknowledgment wait and some have waited as long as 3 months!!!

Deep breaths - tomorrow's another day

Janet XX
Janet,

Try not to stress too much, I know it's easy to say but I'm totally stressed now we have a case officer. Hopefully you will be one of those who don't get acknowledged but go straight to having a case officer which will cut down on the time, fingers crossed for you.

Julie and Dave xx
Old May 9th 2007, 3:03 pm
Forum Regular

LiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really nice

Originally Posted by Jad-2006
Janet,

Try not to stress too much, I know it's easy to say but I'm totally stressed now we have a case officer. Hopefully you will be one of those who don't get acknowledged but go straight to having a case officer which will cut down on the time, fingers crossed for you.

Julie and Dave xx
Thanks Julie - I know I am being totally neurotic

TTFN X
Old May 9th 2007, 3:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

sammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond repute

i'm feeling it too, for you janet. i dont want to sound like doom and gloom, but you should have been acknowledged by now and i know you must know that too.
i'm sure they haven't lost it though - maybe it has to have your correct card details added from the details you provided and is just taking a little bit longer.

frustrating, but i'm sure it will be sooner rather than later

Sam x
Old May 9th 2007, 3:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

s-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond repute

Comon now guys, chins up..... Every case will be different, we wont all get our visa's on the same day (unfortunatly ) so why should the acks be any different, granted they seem to be coming in at the moment, but some peeps in-trays might be fuller than others..... Calm down and have a glass of Jack and Coke! Wont be long me dears!!!! (my crystal balls back out)

Well done to you guys with CO's though, well chuffed for you!

Thinking of everyone, S-j x
Old May 9th 2007, 3:21 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by sammyg
i'm feeling it too, for you janet. i dont want to sound like doom and gloom, but you should have been acknowledged by now and i know you must know that too.
i'm sure they haven't lost it though - maybe it has to have your correct card details added from the details you provided and is just taking a little bit longer.

frustrating, but i'm sure it will be sooner rather than later

Sam x
Thanks Sam Hope so. I wonder if BethandPhoebe have been acknlowledged as they are up there on the spreadsheet with me (glowing white!). Haven't seen anything from them for a while in any posts.

Janet X
Old May 9th 2007, 3:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

s-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond repute

Hi there Sammy, not heard off you for a while, you been ok, itching stopped yet???? Hope everythings fine.. love S-j x

Cant be easy Janet either having to colour people in, think it could be as Sam says though, credit card details or something, delay in passing to another dept cos of it??? just a guess,but dont worry it will happen soon.. xxx
Old May 9th 2007, 3:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

sammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by s-jmelbournewannabe
Hi there Sammy, not heard off you for a while, you been ok, itching stopped yet???? Hope everythings fine.. love S-j x

Cant be easy Janet either having to colour people in, think it could be as Sam says though, credit card details or something, delay in passing to another dept cos of it??? just a guess,but dont worry it will happen soon.. xxx
Yo!! still bloody itching - YES!!!! it seems tobe some knid of allergy though, rape seed or tree pollen, and there's nothing i can do about it:curse:
i just hope whatever it is there isn't a tiny little speck of in aus.

anyway, how are you?? we still need to get together!

Sam xxx
Old May 9th 2007, 3:39 pm
The Harlows

nadineopotiki is a jewel in the roughnadineopotiki is a jewel in the roughnadineopotiki is a jewel in the roughnadineopotiki is a jewel in the rough

Hi Janet

have got all me toes and fingers crossed for you I am sure you will hear very soon. Kindest regards, Nadine (I feel quite sad and emotional) xxxx
Old May 9th 2007, 3:59 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by nadineopotiki
Hi Janet

have got all me toes and fingers crossed for you I am sure you will hear very soon. Kindest regards, Nadine (I feel quite sad and emotional) xxxx
Thanks Nadine - please dont feel sad - I'm sure it will all come out in the wash - was just feeling a bit down earlier on but this forum is great and helps when you are fed up. When you see the news about that little girl in Portugal it puts things into perspective.

Thanks for your support
Old May 9th 2007, 4:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by sammyg
Yo!! still bloody itching - YES!!!! it seems tobe some knid of allergy though, rape seed or tree pollen, and there's nothing i can do about it:curse:
i just hope whatever it is there isn't a tiny little speck of in aus.

anyway, how are you?? we still need to get together!

Sam xxx

Yep will ring you, got to go and make tea and change some bums and stuff now, speak soon my itchy little thing!! xx
Old May 10th 2007, 8:20 am
live free or die

welshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond repute

Good morning everyone...and what a glorious morning it is!!!!!

We got it...please make us RED

ONLY TOOK 6 WEEKS!!!!!!!!

oooo i'm sooo chuffed

hope we get some more today

WV
Old May 10th 2007, 8:24 am
BE Enthusiast

The howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by welshviking
Good morning everyone...and what a glorious morning it is!!!!!

We got it...please make us RED

ONLY TOOK 6 WEEKS!!!!!!!!

oooo i'm sooo chuffed

hope we get some more today

WV
congrats to you!!! Really wanting Janet to get hers too as she does soo much for us all on this thread! And not forgetting all the other marchies!!X
Old May 10th 2007, 8:25 am
live free or die

welshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The howellers
congrats to you!!! Really wanting Janet to get hers too as she does soo much for us all on this thread! And not forgetting all the other marchies!!X
i know bloody typical isn't it!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.