March Applicants

Old May 4th 2007, 10:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

s-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: March Applicants

Originally Posted by welshviking
bloody hell thy're gorgeous!!!!

show us one of ab when u get time, i'm just gone 28 and Mr WV is 27 in 2 weeks
my toy boy

just text to say he's washed and got clean clothes on..aww bless

what u got planned for the weekend then?

Well, not much really, Si just found out he's not working the weekend for once, so think we are gonna try to do a day out somewhere with kids. Tick sommat off the list b4 Oz... What about you? here's a couple of Abi. got better ones will post soon... She's gorg in the right light! Awwww.. Love her to bits x First one at Sugarbabes concert the other week and 2nd, bro's wedding about 2 1/2 yrs ago. x
Attached Thumbnails March Applicants-march-07-036.jpg   March Applicants-march-07-281.jpg  
Old May 4th 2007, 10:40 pm
live free or die

welshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond repute

aww bless, little chauffers hat too!! i think a woman deserves a daughter..spesh with so many boys

i'd love twins or triplets though..get it all out of the way in one go

i'll be doing some gardening if weather permits..and you know the usual..getting house ready to sell sell sell!!! there's always summin..but generally quiet, seen as he's away and i'm still out of work!
Old May 4th 2007, 10:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

s-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond repute

aww bless, little chauffers hat too!! i think a woman deserves a daughter..spesh with so many boys

i'd love twins or triplets though..get it all out of the way in one go

i'll be doing some gardening if weather permits..and you know the usual..getting house ready to sell sell sell!!! there's always summin..but generally quiet, seen as he's away and i'm still out of work!

Have a good un, off to bed now, nite xx
Old May 4th 2007, 10:50 pm
live free or die

welshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond repute

tara luv
Old May 5th 2007, 8:56 am
Forum Regular

LiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really nice

The spreadsheet has been updated. Thanks to the PMs if I have missed anything let me know.

Welcome to MarkandAmy and congrats to yesterdays acknowledgements

Nothing for us yet :curse: - will be hitting the 9 week mark this Tuesday so beginning to fret a bit

Next week fingers crossed.

Janet X
Old May 5th 2007, 2:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

brissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nice

hiya sj,
just seen pics of boys and there are so cute,look like simon,

got the go ahead to sell the house so gonna put it on the market anytime after the 14th of may,so that will be one less thing on our ever growing list of things to do.
kels x
Old May 5th 2007, 6:40 pm
Forum Regular

rosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nice

SJ

Your little ones are gorgeous, going by your and WV, me and Gordon are ancient, I will be 40 soon and he is nearly 42. So I feel pretty old.....

Mind you we have a kids, one of 4 and a 6 year old, so they keep us young and tired out.

WV I know how you feel about not working, I was made redundant in Oct after nearly 20 years and I find it strange being at home.

Enjoy the rest of the w/e.
Old May 5th 2007, 7:30 pm
Forum Regular

Amajon has a brilliant futureAmajon has a brilliant futureAmajon has a brilliant futureAmajon has a brilliant futureAmajon has a brilliant futureAmajon has a brilliant futureAmajon has a brilliant future

WV Thanks for the promise of keeping me company. I don't know how much I'll be on here, cos I've got a list as long as my arm to do with trying to get the house ready to go on the market. Hope to get it all done before this new homebuyers survey pack comes in on the 1 6 07 and costs even more money.
Old May 5th 2007, 7:43 pm
live free or die

Originally Posted by Amajon
WV Thanks for the promise of keeping me company. I don't know how much I'll be on here, cos I've got a list as long as my arm to do with trying to get the house ready to go on the market. Hope to get it all done before this new homebuyers survey pack comes in on the 1 6 07 and costs even more money.
I know, there's soo much to do isn't there,. it nearly takes all the excitement out of it. I've been living in the garden the last ,month, and it still needs lot's more attention, we have a ripped out bathroom that need finishing...I could go on for ages...

The thought of renting for a while in Oz seems nice at the mo...
Old May 6th 2007, 8:27 am
BE Forum Addict

Decisions, decisions!! Where the hell we gonna live, Gold or sunshine coast???????????????????? I'm steering to Sunshine but worried about work?? Anyone think the Gold coast will go a bit 'blackpool' in a few years???

S-j x
Old May 6th 2007, 8:43 am
BE Enthusiast

ghanghro is a jewel in the roughghanghro is a jewel in the roughghanghro is a jewel in the roughghanghro is a jewel in the roughghanghro is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by s-jmelbournewannabe
Decisions, decisions!! Where the hell we gonna live, Gold or sunshine coast???????????????????? I'm steering to Sunshine but worried about work?? Anyone think the Gold coast will go a bit 'blackpool' in a few years???

S-j x
Hey SJ,

We've lived in Gold Coast for an year and really liked it though I do agree with your Blackpool thing ...

Work situations in Sunshine Coast, well depends on what you do ??
Old May 6th 2007, 11:37 am
live free or die

Originally Posted by ghanghro
Hey SJ,

We've lived in Gold Coast for an year and really liked it though I do agree with your Blackpool thing ...

Work situations in Sunshine Coast, well depends on what you do ??
Do you happen to have an idea what the chances are at buying your own holiday park business??
Old May 6th 2007, 2:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

Do you happen to have an idea what the chances are at buying your own holiday park business??
Funny you should mention that!! We thought about it initially on Sunshine Coast but totted up the amount of money we would need to start up and too expensive for us .........

However just think of the family coming to stay solution!!! And you'd be earning a bit too!!! Win Win!!

S-j x
Old May 7th 2007, 9:33 am
Just Joined

jasonandjulie is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by LiverpoolLass
Hiya, Well I'm an ICT teacher so I should volunteer to sort out a spreadsheet. Will have a go at setting one up tomorrow with the details collected so far! Once it's up and running will post a link.

Cheers, Janet
Liverpool lass, being a english teacher I am totally useless at IT. Can you please add me and my family. Hoping to go to Brisbane. Jason and Julie plus one and one on the way!!! Skilled visa and applied on 11th March. Cheers, keen to get to know others!
Old May 7th 2007, 4:01 pm
live free or die

New week...any new acks???

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.