March Applicants

Old Jun 13th 2007, 6:11 pm
Forum Regular

christina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nice
Default Re: March Applicants

Congrats to mr and mrs joker, another step forward eh!!

scooterdan, good luck for Monday

Christina x
Old Jun 13th 2007, 7:03 pm
Forum Regular

rosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nice

Another week nearly over and still no case officer, the waiting is starting to get to me. I know i shouldn't complain as I knew when we started this journey off it would be a slow one, with many starts and stops along the way.

Many off us are no doubt feeling the same way and it is so frustrating but with a wonderful reward at the end. I just want that reward now...........
(I sound like a two year old).

Anyway one good note this week, I have managed to sell our flat without using a estate agent. That brought a smile to our faces, until I worked out how much I would have to pay in capital gains tax........ Hell, life is just not easy.

For all of those who have got your co'S this week congratulations.
Old Jun 13th 2007, 8:35 pm
live free or die

welshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond repute

All quiet on the western front.....

I've come to say tara for a while, we're off to Itasly tomorrow for the big day, if you'd like to see our homepage and pics of us, and also the wedding video go to a thread in the lounge called coming out of the BE closet.

I hope when I get back that there's a lot more of us closer to Oz

lots of love WV
Old Jun 13th 2007, 9:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

s-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond repute

Ohh, cant wait to see it!!! Wishing you both all the very best on your marraige, hope your weekend is amazing WV, your dress is so beautiful, i have a tear in my eye!!!!

seriously have a great day, lots of love S-j, Si and kids xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Old Jun 13th 2007, 10:34 pm
Forum Regular

carina is a jewel in the roughcarina is a jewel in the roughcarina is a jewel in the roughcarina is a jewel in the rough

Hi Liverpool lass

Just to let you know we got an acknowledgement today !!!, we are on tha March spreadsheet. Hoping to go to Tasmania, and not using an agent. We have sent for police checks, have our house on the market too. Do you think it is wise to get medicals done now ? or wait for a CO, not sure

Hope things are going well for you too, after your long wait.

Thanks for keeping the spreadsheet going, its great to see how everyone else is progressing too.

Carina
Old Jun 13th 2007, 11:11 pm
Forum Regular

Dawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant future

quick update cos am working

37 days and finally got pccs back today

yipeeeeeeeeeeeeee

now wheres our case officer
Old Jun 13th 2007, 11:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

The howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by s-jmelbournewannabe
dont say that!! on the visa we were told we had to go by may 2nd, the day that was on the PCC's, will you validate on a trip if not sold???

KOH ta very much!!!! what does SMM mean???????? dumb me!!

S-j xxxx
Oh my god!! just got back from hols and 2 of you gone green!Huge congrats!!Stll waiting to have meds done 10th july due to work schedule etc.so wish we could get them done sooner!!well done!!! Tracey and justin.xxx
Old Jun 13th 2007, 11:47 pm
aka DORIS

wardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by carina
Hi Liverpool lass

Just to let you know we got an acknowledgement today !!!, we are on tha March spreadsheet. Hoping to go to Tasmania, and not using an agent. We have sent for police checks, have our house on the market too. Do you think it is wise to get medicals done now ? or wait for a CO, not sure

Hope things are going well for you too, after your long wait.

Thanks for keeping the spreadsheet going, its great to see how everyone else is progressing too.

Carina
Hi Carina

We too got our acknowledgement today we are at the end of a very long list good luck getting your case officer.

Kaye
Old Jun 14th 2007, 1:15 am
BE Enthusiast

brissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nice

WV, HOPE YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL TIME AND ENJOY IT ALL YOU CAN XXX

IT WILL BE BEAUTIFUL FOR YOU.
BEST WISHES TO YOU BOTH XXX

kels x
Old Jun 14th 2007, 1:21 am
BE Enthusiast

brissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nice
Default 's out

Well Done on the acks !!!

Thats right think them case officers had better start chucking them visa's out to free up some space to send ours.tomorrow will be three weeks since we had our pre-ack !!
hope we get sorted soon,mind you not having too much luck with the house,been on 1 week and not heard anything,but never mind off to wales for the weekend so going to just relax and forget about everything .

kels x
Old Jun 14th 2007, 2:17 am
Julie and Dave

Jad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by welshviking
All quiet on the western front.....

I've come to say tara for a while, we're off to Itasly tomorrow for the big day, if you'd like to see our homepage and pics of us, and also the wedding video go to a thread in the lounge called coming out of the BE closet.

I hope when I get back that there's a lot more of us closer to Oz

lots of love WV
WV,

Hope you have a lovely day, I can't wait too see the pics.
Best wishes to both of you.

Julie and Dave xxx
Old Jun 14th 2007, 2:41 am
aka DORIS

wardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 's out

Originally Posted by brissie-here-we-come
Well Done on the acks !!!

Thats right think them case officers had better start chucking them visa's out to free up some space to send ours.tomorrow will be three weeks since we had our pre-ack !!
hope we get sorted soon,mind you not having too much luck with the house,been on 1 week and not heard anything,but never mind off to wales for the weekend so going to just relax and forget about everything .

kels x
We got our pre ack 3 weeks as of today, and as we were told we waited 3 weeks and here is the full ack.

It will be your turn tomrrow

Good luck

kaye
Old Jun 14th 2007, 3:39 am
Just Joined

sandersfamily is on a distinguished road

Hiya Marchies

Got an email from ASPC this morning to call for the Bonds money (AUS $100K Capital Investment). We have 28 days to do this. I hope the exchange rate improves in the next week or so! This is the last hurdle for us before getting our VISAS!!

We are nearly there!

Liverpoollass - pls update us on the spreadsheet.

Hope the rest of the Marchies will get their Acks/CO's & visas soon.

Louise
Old Jun 14th 2007, 4:57 am
BE Forum Addict

s-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sandersfamily
Hiya Marchies

Got an email from ASPC this morning to call for the Bonds money (AUS $100K Capital Investment). We have 28 days to do this. I hope the exchange rate improves in the next week or so! This is the last hurdle for us before getting our VISAS!!

We are nearly there!

Liverpoollass - pls update us on the spreadsheet.

Hope the rest of the Marchies will get their Acks/CO's & visas soon.

Louise

Wardy2, well done on the full ack!!! long wait though, kels and andy, sent you house karma and sanders family, $100,000 OUCH!!! gone down again hasnt it, i'm not exchanging till it goes up to $2.50 (hopefully)

S-j xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Old Jun 14th 2007, 4:57 am
BE Forum Addict

kelsey and Andy, have a good time in Wales !!!!!!!!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.