March Applicants

Old May 3rd 2007, 10:19 pm
aka DORIS

wardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: March Applicants

Originally Posted by Lornagoingtobrissy
We got our acknowledgement today yipee!
agent phoned first thing its such a relief that we can finally turn red was beginning to wonder if they had lost it.

Lorna
Congratulations Lorna and family I was beginning to think they had forgotten you to looking at the spreadsheet we have still a wait yet though.

Hope you dont have to long a wait for CO

Best wishes

Kaye
Old May 3rd 2007, 11:15 pm
Forum Regular

Lornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to all

Originally Posted by wardy2
Congratulations Lorna and family I was beginning to think they had forgotten you to looking at the spreadsheet we have still a wait yet though.

Hope you dont have to long a wait for CO

Best wishes

Kaye
Thanks Kaye it seems a bit more real now next step meds

Lorna
Old May 3rd 2007, 11:27 pm
Forum Regular

carina is a jewel in the roughcarina is a jewel in the roughcarina is a jewel in the roughcarina is a jewel in the rough

Hi

Just wanted to say CONGRATULATIONS !!!
to everyone getting there acknowledgements today. Can't wait for ours to come, should'nt be much longer now.

Carina
Old May 3rd 2007, 11:51 pm
Julie and Dave

Jad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud of

Contratulations

Julie and Dave
Old May 4th 2007, 1:21 am
BE Enthusiast

TheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of light

Congrats to today's acknowledgements

Keep 'em coming DIAC ..........

Karen xx
Old May 4th 2007, 3:26 am
live free or die

welshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond repute

COME ON YOU REDS
Old May 4th 2007, 6:43 am
Forum Regular

Amajon has a brilliant futureAmajon has a brilliant futureAmajon has a brilliant futureAmajon has a brilliant futureAmajon has a brilliant futureAmajon has a brilliant futureAmajon has a brilliant future

Hi Guys
Congratulations to everyone getting there acks. I had to have a look at the spreadsheet and can't believe that Rosebee sent there's same as us and that we are so close to getting ours. I thought that it would be next week, but this makes it soooooo much more exciting. Hubby away next week so will be looking for you all to keep me sane when it comes. Does anyone know if they have the day off over there on Monday and have we got to wait until Tuesday for some more excitement?
BIG CONGRATS TO THE PARKES
Amanda
Old May 4th 2007, 6:50 am
live free or die

welshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond repute

hey amajon, i'll keep you company, i'm on my own at the mo too...well got my wine for company

they have no may bank hol over there so could be immanent for you!!

Liverpoollass

I just noticed on the spreadsheet says you sold your house? i don't remember this..well done

time for enders now, c u all later dude's
Old May 4th 2007, 7:38 am
broken but got a visa! :

katsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond repute

WOW
CONGRATULATIONS
to everyone with an acknowledgement already xxx
Old May 4th 2007, 7:39 am
BE Forum Addict

s-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rosebee
Well, my plan worked in theory......... Didn't have to phone my agent last nite, we got an email to confirm our ack. So we can now finally go red.

Happy days .

Rosebee
Whooooohoooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good eh?
Old May 4th 2007, 7:40 am
BE Forum Addict

s-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by PARKES

I couldnt wait any longer i phoned our case officer and she said she was finalising our application, so i thought what does that mean??????????

She then asked if we were waiting to make any arrangements, so i said we were hoping to get the house on the market by the end of may.

and she said .....
yes you can put the house on the market, she will be granting our visa and we will recieve email confirmation in th next few days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yippppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
We got it........................................

Good for you!!! That was bloody quick!! Think of us when your visa lands!!
Old May 4th 2007, 7:42 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by ChubbyChubbs
Please turn that white band at the top of the Marchies RED the chubbs got an acknowledgement this mornig
Chubbs, yeahay!!! Well done love! xx

Rosebee, you mean all off us going to Bris are invited to your sisters in brissie xxx
Old May 4th 2007, 7:47 am
BE Forum Addict

Lornagoingtobrissie Congrats, hope i havent missed anybody, not been on for a couple of days and just had a 'quick' read...

WV.. hope you enjoy your singleton week S-j xxx
Old May 4th 2007, 7:55 am
live free or die

why haven't you been on, what you been doing then?
Old May 4th 2007, 7:59 am
Forum Regular

rosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nice

s-jmelbournewannabe

No I am not mean.......... I am sure Lynn would love to have a party for all us heading over to Brisbane, she would soon crack open a bottle or 2 of bunday rum.......

I have a friend going over before us and Lynn is hosting the 5 of them for a couple of weeks until they get sorted.

She can still remember the hospitality that she got 17 years ago when she and her husband arrived in Oz. A neighbor who didn't know them from Adam, gave them alone of a car for two weeks. Now whats the chances of that happening here in the Uk?

Have you been to the Gold Coast?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.