Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

Sept 07 - March 08 applicants check in thread

Sept 07 - March 08 applicants check in thread

Old Sep 30th 2008, 11:57 am
BE Forum Addict

tiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud of
Default Re: Sept 07 - March 08 applicants check in thread

Originally Posted by Fly Away
PMSL - she'd be on that plane with Nige if she had her way!

Nige - 1 DAY LEFT BEFORE YOU FLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good luck if you are reading this!
Got everything packed and done?

Tomorrow at about this time!!
Old Sep 30th 2008, 12:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

Basty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to all

Good luck if you are reading this!
Best Wishes Nige, on your new life down under
Old Sep 30th 2008, 3:21 pm

mary1967 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Sammy T
Fingers crossed for your exchange, Mary.

It sure it an emotional time but not much longer now for you, 22 days!!

Take care, Sam
Thanks Sam!

Originally Posted by AshyB
22 days!? that long? can't you go any earlier!

It's the Irish accent - does it for me every time

Good luck if you are reading this!::
Originally Posted by Baby75
Mary Im on them
I have a few people to be on them for

Thanks Niamh - i'm sure you'll be rewarded in heaven!!!

We got our furniture we took a chance went to fantistic furniture to get beds and couche table and that and we got passed on the finance yeepee it being delivered tomorrow and we got a great deal as well saved lots delighted

we wont be in the house till friday and hoping we can get internet in before that or soon after fingers and toes crossed

oh and look what we saw while getting the furniture sorted and a better picture of our lizard friend

You're sounding better already Niamh Question is, are you taking your pet Lizard with you?
Old Sep 30th 2008, 3:23 pm

Good luck Nige - I'm sure they'll let you in, if not, you can always come back and get a fantastic deal on a house!!!!
Old Sep 30th 2008, 3:46 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Mary Im on them :
I have a few people to be on them for :

I hope you're still down there for me.

We got our furniture we took a chance went to fantistic furniture to get beds and couche table and that and we got passed on the finance yeepee : it being delivered tomorrow and we got a great deal as well saved lots delighted

Great news - life will be so more comfotable soon and that will make a huge difference if you are home all day with the kids.
we wont be in the house till friday and hoping we can get internet in before that or soon after fingers and toes crossed

We can't manage without you - you'll have to go back to your friend's house to go online!!

oh and look what we saw while getting the furniture sorted and a better picture of our lizard friend
Lovely pics Niamh - are you sure you want to leave??????

Originally Posted by mary1967

You're sounding better already Niamh Question is, are you taking your pet Lizard with you?
PMSL - how was the party Mary??

I hope you haven't told your OH about your Irish Toy Boy???

Good luck Nige - I'm sure they'll let you in, if not, you can always come back and get a fantastic deal on a house!!!!
Hahahahah.
Old Sep 30th 2008, 3:55 pm

Lovely pics Niamh - are you sure you want to leave??????

PMSL - how was the party Mary??

Thank god it's over - I wanted them to play 'I will survive' but we got 'Gay Bar' instead

I hope you haven't told your OH about your Irish Toy Boy???

PMSL..................

Hahahahah.
How did your survey go Nic?
Old Sep 30th 2008, 6:30 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

How did your survey go Nic?
OK - I think - he was more thorough than the first one though. Just got to hope they don't pull a fast one and try to get us to reduce the price now. (5 months we have been waiting to exchange - it's worse than the visa.)
Old Sep 30th 2008, 8:41 pm

OK - I think - he was more thorough than the first one though. Just got to hope they don't pull a fast one and try to get us to reduce the price now. (5 months we have been waiting to exchange - it's worse than the visa.)
I can believe it
Old Sep 30th 2008, 9:14 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I can believe it
Indeed!
Old Sep 30th 2008, 10:37 pm
Niamh,Paul + 4 :)

Baby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to behold

You're sounding better already Niamh Question is, are you taking your pet Lizard with you?[/QUOTE]

Any thing for my cyber buddies my knees are yours on till all we are waiting on goes through

yea im good time seemed to be passing so slow and it felt like it would be forever before i see my family now i think time is passing very quickly Eireann is 5 weeks and its 12weeks till christmas omg!
pet lizard nope he bites i like my fingers to much we have tiny ones in our post box at the new house did i mention it has a pool so they will do no sharp teeth or claws

Nic hell no wont ever miss this house our friends are home the7th of october cant say im looking forward to that at all.
I am looking forward to seeing my friend from scotland she arrived yesterday

oh Nic i really hope you here soon about the house 5 months is a joke isnt it

Nige hope your enjoying the flight

Mary ill be thinking of your dogs this friday and your contracts exchange

Tiger hope you here back about the medicals soon
Old Oct 1st 2008, 7:00 am

Any thing for my cyber buddies my knees are yours on till all we are waiting on goes through
yea im good time seemed to be passing so slow and it felt like it would be forever before i see my family now i think time is passing very quickly Eireann is 5 weeks and its 12weeks till christmas omg!
pet lizard nope he bites i like my fingers to much we have tiny ones in our post box at the new house
:did i mention it has a pool so they will do no sharp teeth or claws

Nic hell no wont ever miss this house our friends are home the7th of october cant say im looking forward to that at all.

Tiger hope you here back about the medicals soon[/QUOTE]

No you didn't mention it had a Pool Now i'm really jealous
Old Oct 1st 2008, 9:03 am
BE Forum Addict

tiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud of

pet lizard nope he bites i like my fingers to much we have tiny ones in our post box at the new house did i mention it has a pool so they will do no sharp teeth or claws

Tiger hope you here back about the medicals soon
I think it's great you have a pool - I'll just move into the rental nearby and send my kids down!
Old Oct 1st 2008, 12:24 pm
Niamh,Paul + 4 :)

Baby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by tiger222
I think it's great you have a pool - I'll just move into the rental nearby and send my kids down!
cool pool party at mine
Old Oct 1st 2008, 3:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

knockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond repute

Hey guys. In Heathrow airport. Waiting for my flight in about 2 hours time. Met a nice london girl on the flight to here. She wouldnt join me in my adventure though. But, she did point out the millenium dome, wembley stadium and the oval. Sight seeing done. Someone told me that getting from term 1 to term 3 would be a nightmare. It took 10 minutes. This emmigrating lark is easy.
Old Oct 1st 2008, 3:52 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by knockoff nige
Hey guys. In Heathrow airport. Waiting for my flight in about 2 hours time. Met a nice london girl on the flight to here. She wouldnt join me in my adventure though. But, she did point out the millenium dome, wembley stadium and the oval. Sight seeing done. Someone told me that getting from term 1 to term 3 would be a nightmare. It took 10 minutes. This emmigrating lark is easy.
NIGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have a fab flight and try not to break too many hearts.

Have a fab time in Sydney. I have total faith that you will love it!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.