Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

Sept 07 - March 08 applicants check in thread

Sept 07 - March 08 applicants check in thread

Old Sep 29th 2008, 1:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

knockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sept 07 - March 08 applicants check in thread

Originally Posted by Fly Away
I might once we exchange contracts on the house. Trouble is, we are getting lots of 'this might be the last christmas we ever have together' stuff. Funnily enough, we figured last year was our last Christmas but OH's family weren't the slightest bit interested in spending it with us. So I think it is manipulation. This started in about July - long before you make plans for Christmas.:curse: All my family are in Aus so I haven't been with my family since before our daughter was born - she doesn't know what it's like to have lots of cousins etc. It will just be us and the oldies moaning about stuff and wanting waitress service from me. You can see that I'm not keen on it.
I'm leaving in 2 days I'm leaving in 2 days I'm leaving in 2 days I'm leaving in 2 days I'm leaving in 2 days I'm leaving in 2 days I'm leaving in 2 days I'm leaving in 2 days I'm leaving in 2 days I'm leaving in 2 days I'm leaving in 2 days

Anywhoooo, Flyaway, best of luck with the exchange.
Old Sep 29th 2008, 2:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

tiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by knockoff nige
I'm leaving in 2 days I'm leaving in 2 days I'm leaving in 2 days I'm leaving in 2 days I'm leaving in 2 days I'm leaving in 2 days I'm leaving in 2 days I'm leaving in 2 days I'm leaving in 2 days I'm leaving in 2 days I'm leaving in 2 days

Woo Hoo! Nige is leaving in 2 days!!

Wait, wait, wait - is that 2 days from where I live or 2 days from where you live or 2 day Australian time???

You will be posting an UPDATE from the other side, right Nige?
Old Sep 29th 2008, 2:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

tiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud of

I might once we exchange contracts on the house. Trouble is, we are getting lots of 'this might be the last christmas we ever have together' stuff. Funnily enough, we figured last year was our last Christmas but OH's family weren't the slightest bit interested in spending it with us. So I think it is manipulation. This started in about July - long before you make plans for Christmas.:curse: All my family are in Aus so I haven't been with my family since before our daughter was born - she doesn't know what it's like to have lots of cousins etc. It will just be us and the oldies moaning about stuff and wanting waitress service from me. You can see that I'm not keen on it.
Well I say, make the exchange. (What's going on with that by the way?)
Have an EARLY CHRISTMAS with his family then fly out for the REAL CHRISTMAS with your family!!
Old Sep 29th 2008, 2:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

knockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tiger222
Woo Hoo! Nige is leaving in 2 days!!

Wait, wait, wait - is that 2 days from where I live or 2 days from where you live or 2 day Australian time???

You will be posting an UPDATE from the other side, right Nige?
Its.... em.. two days... from... now. Stop confusing things lol. Well two days from 2 hours ago. Yes, I'll be posting an update. Did your meds clear yet?
Old Sep 29th 2008, 2:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

Its.... em.. two days... from... now. Stop confusing things lol. Well two days from 2 hours ago. Yes, I'll be posting an update. Did your meds clear yet?

Nah, it's only been 20 DAYS at HOC, why would my MEDS Clear?

DH's MEDS arrived 24 September so we'll have a wait there too.

So according to my calendar, you'll be leaving at 7:30 AM on Wed 1 October!! I'll be sure to wave to you!!
Old Sep 29th 2008, 3:33 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Basty
Fly Away I bet you can't wait to get to Oz It must be really hard to have all your family already over there and be stuck here Hopefully things will change between now and then
Thanks hun - I'm used to it really - my parents died 15 years ago and I'm an only child, so I have no close family in the UK. I have seen my family recently - just not for Christmas.

PMSL, you narna. Are you really really scared???? 2 days!!!

Well I say, make the exchange. (What's going on with that by the way?)
Have an EARLY CHRISTMAS with his family then fly out for the REAL CHRISTMAS with your family!! ::
Great idea!!! Wonder if they'll go for that??

PMSL.

Nah, it's only been 20 DAYS at HOC, why would my MEDS Clear?

DH's MEDS arrived 24 September so we'll have a wait there too.

So according to my calendar, you'll be leaving at 7:30 AM on Wed 1 October!! I'll be sure to wave to you!!
Oh no - stay positive, ours took 28 days to clear and all was fine. They could very well be holding the meds until your OH's get there - have you thought of that????
Old Sep 29th 2008, 7:33 pm
Loving the Sunshine

funshine has a brilliant futurefunshine has a brilliant futurefunshine has a brilliant futurefunshine has a brilliant futurefunshine has a brilliant futurefunshine has a brilliant futurefunshine has a brilliant futurefunshine has a brilliant future

There were tears .... there were hugs.... and that was just saying goodbye to work!
We are both now officially unemployed

Packing starts in earnest tomorrow.
Old Sep 29th 2008, 8:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by funshine
There were tears .... there were hugs.... and that was just saying goodbye to work!
We are both now officially unemployed

Packing starts in earnest tomorrow.
Good thing you've got Earnest helping!
Old Sep 29th 2008, 10:34 pm

mary1967 is an unknown quantity at this point

You don't say You lucky so and so Have a safe journey and keep in touch!!!

Well, i've finally recovered from the party - sobbed buckets, can't believe how emotional it was

Busy week for me this week - On Friday i'm hoping we'll get good news about the dogs blood tests, that we'll exchange contracts (Niamh, i need you on your knee's girl!!) and that i finish work without crying AGAIN!!!!

Good luck with your exchange Nic.

Fiona - 22 days left for us See you in Perth
Old Sep 30th 2008, 3:45 am
BE Forum Addict

Sammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mary1967
You don't say You lucky so and so Have a safe journey and keep in touch!!!

Well, i've finally recovered from the party - sobbed buckets, can't believe how emotional it was

Busy week for me this week - On Friday i'm hoping we'll get good news about the dogs blood tests, that we'll exchange contracts (Niamh, i need you on your knee's girl!!) and that i finish work without crying AGAIN!!!!

Fingers crossed for your exchange, Mary.

It sure it an emotional time but not much longer now for you, 22 days!!

Take care, Sam
Old Sep 30th 2008, 8:28 am
we're there!

AshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by mary1967

22 days!? that long? can't you go any earlier!
Old Sep 30th 2008, 10:46 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by AshyB
22 days!? that long? can't you go any earlier!
PMSL - she'd be on that plane with Nige if she had her way!

Nige - 1 DAY LEFT BEFORE YOU FLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good luck if you are reading this!
Old Sep 30th 2008, 11:17 am
Niamh,Paul + 4 :)

Baby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to behold

good luck Nige
Old Sep 30th 2008, 11:20 am
we're there!

AshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant future

Can you imagine the pair of them on the same flight!?

Good luck Nige!
Make sure you come back here and let us know how you're gettin on!
Old Sep 30th 2008, 11:26 am
Niamh,Paul + 4 :)

Baby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to behold

Mary Im on them
I have a few people to be on them for

We got our furniture we took a chance went to fantistic furniture to get beds and couche table and that and we got passed on the finance yeepee it being delivered tomorrow and we got a great deal as well saved lots delighted

we wont be in the house till friday and hoping we can get internet in before that or soon after fingers and toes crossed

oh and look what we saw while getting the furniture sorted and a better picture of our lizard friend
Attached Thumbnails Sept 07 - March 08 applicants check in thread-img_0805.jpg   Sept 07 - March 08 applicants check in thread-img_0804.jpg   Sept 07 - March 08 applicants check in thread-img_0808.jpg  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.