Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

Sept 07 - March 08 applicants check in thread

Sept 07 - March 08 applicants check in thread

Old Sep 13th 2008, 10:52 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute
Default Sept 07 - March 08 applicants check in thread

Hi all, this thread does just what it says on the tin!

It's here so that we can all keep in touch - for people to post about what they are doing now, how the move is going etc etc......

I bet Mary1967 is the first one to post!
Old Sep 14th 2008, 7:45 am
Loving the Sunshine

funshine has a brilliant futurefunshine has a brilliant futurefunshine has a brilliant futurefunshine has a brilliant futurefunshine has a brilliant futurefunshine has a brilliant futurefunshine has a brilliant futurefunshine has a brilliant future
Default Re: Sept 07 - March 08 applicants check in thread

beat you to it! 34 days to go until we leave for Brissy! 12 days left at work - who's counting?!
Old Sep 14th 2008, 8:42 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by funshine
beat you to it! 34 days to go until we leave for Brissy! 12 days left at work - who's counting?!
Hi Funshine - well done, Mary must have gone to bed.

Only 34 days - eeeeeeeek!

Are you having a big leaving do?
Old Sep 14th 2008, 8:59 am
BE Enthusiast

aus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Hi all, this thread does just what it says on the tin!

It's here so that we can all keep in touch - for people to post about what they are doing now, how the move is going etc etc......

I bet Mary1967 is the first one to post!

Hi All

Oct 07 Applicants. House sold and we leave for Perth 18th Oct. Cant wiat. Its been a long time coming. SO excited

Nadine
Old Sep 14th 2008, 9:02 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by aus2be
Hi All

Oct 07 Applicants. House sold and we leave for Perth 18th Oct. Cant wiat. Its been a long time coming. SO excited

Nadine
Fab news Nadine - the day after Funshine!
Old Sep 14th 2008, 9:07 am
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold

Well it feels like I've been here forever and there is no end in sight of leaving this damn country for good!!

Applied Sept 07 got visa april 08 sold house 4 times now and all fallen through (everyone say aaarrhh)

Just booked our validation trip to Adelaide leave on the 26th Oct to sadly return on the 12th Nov kicking and screaming

Good luck to all those leaving xxx
Old Sep 14th 2008, 9:10 am
BE Enthusiast

aus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by steveandtina
Well it feels like I've been here forever and there is no end in sight of leaving this damn country for good!!

Applied Sept 07 got visa april 08 sold house 4 times now and all fallen through (everyone say aaarrhh)

Just booked our validation trip to Adelaide leave on the 26th Oct to sadly return on the 12th Nov kicking and screaming

Tina your move to Aus will def be well worthit and you will be so excited when you finally get there.

I tried messaging you yesterday on Facebook but for some reason it wouldnt send.

Nadine
Old Sep 14th 2008, 9:13 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Hi Tina,

Have a great holiday. Fingers crossed the house will sell while you're away. Typical eh, you will have wasted money on a validation trip.

The house WILL sell in the end, I know it.
Old Sep 14th 2008, 9:14 am
BE Forum Addict

tiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud of

Well, I would post on here but seeing as I applied 2 April, I'm not welcome!

Good thing I'm an honorary February Applicant!!
Old Sep 14th 2008, 9:16 am
BE Forum Addict

tiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by funshine
Funshine! 34 days - how exciting. I'll bet the time is starting to drag. Or is it speeding up because you have so much to do?

Did you find vacation rental in Brissy area to start or are you staying with family? If vacation rental, could you share your experience. I'm looking now for something for us....as soon as we get the VISA.
Old Sep 14th 2008, 9:17 am
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by aus2be
Tina your move to Aus will def be well worthit and you will be so excited when you finally get there.

I tried messaging you yesterday on Facebook but for some reason it wouldnt send.

Nadine
Facebook is prob fed up of my moaning on there and banned me

Good news your are off soon when do you exchange/complete on the house?

Hi Tina,

Have a great holiday. Fingers crossed the house will sell while you're away. Typical eh, you will have wasted money on a validation trip.

The house WILL sell in the end, I know it.

Thanks Fly xx
Old Sep 14th 2008, 9:18 am
BE Forum Addict

AAAAARRRRRRRHHHHHHH!!!! I can't imagine selling 4 times over! That's way to frustrating.

Good thing you're not easily daunted. It must be a test to see if you're determined to make this change.
Old Sep 14th 2008, 9:22 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by tiger222
Well, I would post on here but seeing as I applied 2 April, I'm not welcome!

Good thing I'm an honorary February Applicant!!
Ahhh Tiger, I didn't know where to draw a line and chose the end of March because not many people have their visas yet in April onwards. You can post on here anytime lovely.
Old Sep 14th 2008, 9:30 am
BE Enthusiast

Facebook is prob fed up of my moaning on there and banned me

Good news your are off soon when do you exchange/complete on the house
Well you have to complian somewhere don't we We are hoping to complete end of month but everything seems to be going ok at the mo thankfully.

Nadine
Old Sep 14th 2008, 9:34 am
BE Forum Addict

Ahhh Tiger, I didn't know where to draw a line and chose the end of March because not many people have their visas yet in April onwards. You can post on here anytime lovely.
You could have named it "got your VISA check in thread!" Why limit it to dates?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.