Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

Sept 07 - March 08 applicants check in thread

Sept 07 - March 08 applicants check in thread

Old Oct 1st 2008, 6:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

tiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud of
Default Re: Sept 07 - March 08 applicants check in thread

Originally Posted by knockoff nige
Hey guys. In Heathrow airport. Waiting for my flight in about 2 hours time. Met a nice london girl on the flight to here. She wouldnt join me in my adventure though. But, she did point out the millenium dome, wembley stadium and the oval. Sight seeing done. Someone told me that getting from term 1 to term 3 would be a nightmare. It took 10 minutes. This emmigrating lark is easy.
We're ALL DOOMED!!! Poor guy is on his way to AUSTRALIA, and he can't leave the forum alone!!
Old Oct 1st 2008, 6:42 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tiger222
We're ALL DOOMED!!! Poor guy is on his way to AUSTRALIA, and he can't leave the forum alone!!
PMSL.... that'll be you Tiger.....
Old Oct 1st 2008, 6:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

tiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Fly Away
PMSL.... that'll be you Tiger.....
No doubt!
Old Oct 1st 2008, 9:56 pm

mary1967 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey guys. In Heathrow airport. Waiting for my flight in about 2 hours time. Met a nice london girl on the flight to here. She wouldnt join me in my adventure though. But, she did point out the millenium dome, wembley stadium and the oval. Sight seeing done. Someone told me that getting from term 1 to term 3 would be a nightmare. It took 10 minutes. This emmigrating lark is easy.

You're probably joining the mile high club as i write this Have a safe flight Nige and a wonderful life in Oz. Don't forget, we're here if you need us.
Old Oct 2nd 2008, 12:30 am
Niamh,Paul + 4 :)

Baby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by mary1967
You're probably joining the mile high club as i write this Have a safe flight Nige and a wonderful life in Oz. Don't forget, we're here if you need us.
very good mary

and i agree have a blast Nige
Old Oct 2nd 2008, 7:20 am

mary1967 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Baby75
very good mary

and i agree have a blast Nige

Only 20 days left for us Found out the dog has tested positive for lepto, her result was 1:100, it had to be 1:99 to be negative:curse: She's got to be retested next Wednesday and providing it's less than 1:800, she can still fly on the 22nd. No more walks now until Wednesday
Old Oct 2nd 2008, 7:37 am
Niamh,Paul + 4 :)

Baby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to behold

Only 20 days left for us Found out the dog has tested positive for lepto, her result was 1:100, it had to be 1:99 to be negative:curse: She's got to be retested next Wednesday and providing it's less than 1:800, she can still fly on the 22nd. No more walks now until Wednesday
what is lepto she nearly made it so fustrating hope wednesday testing goes well ill be off line from about monday for nearly two weeks that is going to be a killer
Old Oct 2nd 2008, 7:48 am
we're there!

AshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant future

You're probably joining the mile high club as i write this
Thanks for that Mary! just the image i needed during breakfast!

I think we should have a little countdown going for the people who've booked their flights
Old Oct 2nd 2008, 8:29 am
BE Enthusiast

Basty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to all

Only 20 days left for us Found out the dog has tested positive for lepto, her result was 1:100, it had to be 1:99 to be negative She's got to be retested next Wednesday and providing it's less than 1:800, she can still fly on the 22nd. No more walks now until Wednesday
What a bummer Mary, bet you weren't happy So is this Lepto something she catches from the envirnment???? Fingers crossed for next wednesday

I think we should have a little countdown going for the people who've booked their flights[/QUOTE]

Well if we are doing that then i've got 29 days to go

Bit of a bummer though had a call yesterday from Letting agent who enquired id they could show someone around today I thought we had a tenant from last week and we were waiting for credit checks oh no they never came back Anyway panic over for a couple of days, the people who wanted to come today actually came yesterday and want it BUT they have to go and pay their holding fee on Fri/Sat so fingers crossed they turn up, and it just so happens to be a family in the next road over and their little boy goes to preschool with my daugther

Hope everyone else is having a good week
Enjoy yourself in Sydney Nige
Old Oct 2nd 2008, 9:37 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Bugger!! Fingers crossed for Wednesday. I hope you've given her a good talking to about stressing you out!

PMSL, it's the Irish charm...

Originally Posted by AshyB
Thanks for that Mary! just the image i needed during breakfast!

LOL, did it stay down??

I think we should have a little countdown going for the people who've booked their flights
Then I can be sick with envy....

Originally Posted by Basty

Bit of a bummer though had a call yesterday from Letting agent who enquired id they could show someone around today: I thought we had a tenant from last week and we were waiting for credit checks: oh no they never came back Anyway panic over for a couple of days, the people who wanted to come today actually came yesterday and want it BUT they have to go and pay their holding fee on Fri/Sat so fingers crossed they turn up, and it just so happens to be a family in the next road over and their little boy goes to preschool with my daugther:

Hope everyone else is having a good week
Enjoy yourself in Sydney Nige::[/COLOR]
Bloomin agents - they are all the same. Fingers crossed this new family are more reliable.

Happy landing Nige!
Old Oct 2nd 2008, 9:42 am
BE Forum Addict

knockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond repute

In singapore airport right now. Wow, its simply gorgeous. There was a 3 and half hour delay on my flight to here but I'm surprisingly wide awake. Going to have another look around. Speak to you all sometime tomorrow.

Mary, your dog clearly doesnt want to go and is faking the lepto. He's allowed a few wobbles as much as you I suppose.
Old Oct 2nd 2008, 9:48 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

In singapore airport right now. Wow, its simply gorgeous. There was a 3 and half hour delay on my flight to here but I'm surprisingly wide awake. Going to have another look around. Speak to you all sometime tomorrow.

Mary, your dog clearly doesnt want to go and is faking the lepto. He's allowed a few wobbles as much as you I suppose.
So did you????
Old Oct 2nd 2008, 11:01 am
BE Forum Addict

Lepto? Doesn't sound good - and so close to being considered "negative"! Good luck for Wednesday.
Old Oct 2nd 2008, 11:03 am
BE Forum Addict

LouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond repute

Ah Tiger! Just the lady! I was wondering what happened about your meds? Have they been finalised now and what date did you send them and when did they go to received?
So many questions, sorry! We sent ours off on 19th Sept and they havent been marked as received yet
Old Oct 2nd 2008, 12:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Louiseh86
Ah Tiger! Just the lady! I was wondering what happened about your meds? Have they been finalised now and what date did you send them and when did they go to received?
So many questions, sorry! We sent ours off on 19th Sept and they havent been marked as received yet
Ours were sent 3 Sept via courier. Arrived 10 Sept. Finalized 1 Oct.

DHs were sent 10 Sept via courier. Arrived 24 Sept. WAITING

If yourw were sent 19 Sept - could be 7 days for arrival - so arrive 27 Sept? If it takes 21 days....You have some waiting to do...

Sorry!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.